Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:13 pm

This is an oldie by SHISAMO, but I've never heard it before and it hasn't been posted. UUG(2) Hoochan had it as her TikTok bg music:

Boku ni Kanojo ga Dekitan da

Are you trying to tell us something Hoochan?

Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:57 am

This video is about 4 months old, not my usual genre, and I've never even heard of the band so I'm not sure how it showed up on my YT feed, but holy hell this song is a full-on masterpiece in my opinion.

KNOWER - Crash the Car

After you crash the car, you have to ride the bus. The lonely bus.

Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:57 am

There was a writeup in Huffington Post about the erilaz-approved band CHAI:

This Japanese Pop Group Is Giving ‘Kawaii’ A Much-Needed Rebrand
CHAI’s lead singer and keyboardist, Mana, rebels against cute culture by finding beauty in imperfection.

I can't say I really agree with the premise, but hopefully someone will find it worth a glance

Their last two videos

BTW here's an interview they had with an English radio program a couple of years ago:

and a Tiny Desk appearance

Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:03 am

A remake of the theme song to the classic turn-of-the-century anime"Serial Experiments Lain." The nostalgic feels of this song are just too intense for me to fully process :crying:

Bôa - Duvet 2023

Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:14 am

I still remember when everyone thought it was done by the other BoA. :lol:

Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:43 am

Yeah well you couldn't exactly trust the naming scheme on Limewire, so

Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:34 pm

Zunu wrote:There was a writeup in Huffington Post about the erilaz-approved band CHAI

I just saw them in concert again (my sixth time) the Wednesday before last. :grin: :rock:

Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:23 pm

Ito(u) Miku - Ten to Sen (Points and Lines)

Miku is just one degree of separation from H!P, having been a member of Stylips with Noto Arisa from 2013 to 2016. She continues to do voice work in anime and videogames, and had a solo album reach #17 on Oricon earlier this year.

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm

Vaundy - Todome no Ichigeki feat. Cory Wong ("SPY x FAMILY" Season 2 ending theme)

I just know this guy is laughing all the way to the bank. His upcoming album has 35 songs (spread over 2 discs) and just about every single one of them has some kind of tie-in.

Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Get it while you can, VAUNDY-san!
Post a reply