6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 pm

young ji doesn't really offer much she's just kinda there, but not there atm
which makes her fit in just right? i approve of her as a new member now.

and i love it so much. such a great MV. im getting some mad 70-80s image vibes, especially with the hair and costuming.
and its so good. love Kara so much. Still waiting for a Sojin debut.

also +1 for a Babymetal thread for organisation.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby erilaz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Amped wrote:i think its obvious you need a Baby Metal thread.

Silly boy! That would force people to venture beyond the comfortable borders of the H!P forum into the untamed wilderness of Outer JPLOP, where there be monsters. Everyone knows that everything that doesn't pertain to H!P belongs in either 6th Station, 7th Station, or the Random Thread!
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Speaking of monsters out beyond the the borders of the known world, I must confess that I have become at least somewhat addicted to Ebichu, and in particular, to their current TV show Ebichu Global:

I've even gotten used to Aiai's excessively squeaky anime voice. :fear:
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Celedam » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:43 pm

erilaz wrote:Silly boy! That would force people to venture beyond the comfortable borders of the H!P forum into the untamed wilderness of Outer JPLOP, where there be monsters. Everyone knows that everything that doesn't pertain to H!P belongs in either 6th Station, 7th Station, or the Random Thread!

I know you're being snarky in order to make a point, but yes. JPlop gets one bookmark in my browser, so if I have to go to a different sub-forum, I may as well go to an entirely different site, one that's dedicated to the subject. I don't care enough about any of you to chase you around this site.

I also know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm just the only one who's socially maladjusted enough to say it.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 pm

its not just that, but you post frequently enough information and discussion for them to have their own thread.
and even if this is the main forum, there are still people who use the other subforums and have to adjust.

like I refrain from talking about AKB cos there's a subforum for it, but I'm too lazy to use it.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 pm

^That's the thing isn't it though? Discussion will happen here and not in another sub-forum, because half the time we forget there are the other sub-forums around or are too lazy to check them. Despite the fact there is enough information going around to have a Baby Metal thread, I don't think we'd all really benefit from having one, except for those who don't want to see Baby Metal updates.

That and they are really active right now overseas. And that's mostly the information that's getting posted, it's not like it's singles or album updates or television appearances. It's the acknowledgement that a Japanese act is being discussed abroad which is exciting to watch.

THAT aside...

I'm seriously hoping that Lindsey Stirling will make her way over to Japan again so I can see her live for a second time. I saw her in Minn/St.Paul area the March before I moved out here and it was such a great concert, so much energy. I'm also really happy that America's Got Talent invited her to perform as a successful act, though I wish she hadn't performed Shatter Me since it has a singer and that was Sharon's crit to her when she had her failure on the show (that she needed a singer to front her and a band and couldn't be a solo act), but it IS an epic song.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:36 pm

that's a good point, didnt notice.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Celedam » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:58 pm

otaku_blue wrote:its not just that, but you post frequently enough information and discussion for them to have their own thread.

I don't see anyone demanding separate threads for Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Hannibal, K-pop

forgetmenots wrote:That and they are really active right now overseas. And that's mostly the information that's getting posted, it's not like it's singles or album updates or television appearances. It's the acknowledgement that a Japanese act is being discussed abroad which is exciting to watch.

Yes.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby esm » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Yeah, I don't care about most of the artists discussed on this thread, but I don't complain about having to go through all of it to read about the few artists I like that we talk about here.

With the 6th and 7th station threads, I can write about more than just one thing in one post. It's basically what you've been listening to, watching, playing, etc. apart from just following H!P, and most of the time they're just discussions or brief info on these other things. I doubt this forum is one of anyone's main sources of information for anything other than H!P-related stuff.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby wotakubrandon » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:25 am

Celedam wrote:I don't care enough about any of you to chase you around this site.
:mikihead:
wotakubrandon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project