6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:43 am

Takagaki Ayahi's vocal range is amazing. She normally sounds like this, which is the most perfect voice ever, but she can completely change it for character songs, such as here. The contrast is something to behold, really.

I was going to link Kigurumi Wakusei again too, but all the YouTube links have been taken down. Bleh.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby resop2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:50 am

Does anyone know if Ladybaby has any T-shirts for sale?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:39 am

I think they're still relatively new? So probably not for now. The only merch I can find is the CD for their first single. Lady Beard has a bunch of solo stuff out, but probably not any t-shirts lol.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:17 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I don't know about this. :lol:

I think I figured out what bothers me about foreigners trying to enter the idol market. It kind of makes you realize that while they say Idols are "Amatuer" they really aren't and most, if not all, foreign groups I've seen (This includes Coconuts Musume to a point - though I think they eventually grew to be more professional) just look... like Youtube fodder. There's no real effort in dancing or posing, there's barely any effort at all beyond "I am singing in Japanese." I would really like to see a foreign group or person come in and be more professional - really stick those dances, really work on those costumes and posing and everything. The song is decent, though.

Ladybeard above has it the closest though. That dude is dancing just as well and energetically as the girls next to him.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 am

ladybaby's first single just released yesterday. xD
And it's not on oricon despite having over 5,000,000 views.
Shows you that youtube views mean nothing. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:45 am

99% of those views were Americans going "Japan is weird!"

I know because that video was viral on imgur for awhile.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:49 am

The problem with being involved with japanese stuff a lot (j-pop)... you kinda get desensitized to these types of things, so it doesn't seem too weird to me anymore. xD
...and exactly my point, that the view count means nothing. (Now if they wanted to capitalize on view count for ad revenue... they'd still make like $5 off of that view count but whatever.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:28 am

AyuHikaru wrote:
I think I figured out what bothers me about foreigners trying to enter the idol market. It kind of makes you realize that while they say Idols are "Amatuer" they really aren't and most, if not all, foreign groups I've seen (This includes Coconuts Musume to a point - though I think they eventually grew to be more professional) just look... like Youtube fodder. There's no real effort in dancing or posing, there's barely any effort at all beyond "I am singing in Japanese." I would really like to see a foreign group or person come in and be more professional - really stick those dances, really work on those costumes and posing and everything. The song is decent, though.

I see what you mean about Linda III Sei. When they were first formed, the only member that really put any effort into anything was Mutsumi (Girl in the center of the thumbnail) and she pretty much proved why she was chosen as the ace of the group. Then Sakura (Girl with the lightest hair) eventually caught onto her, while the twins and Naomi (former member) just looked lazy like... 90% of the time. Well the twins didn't look lazy they just looked basically like how Aikawa Maho did in her first single as a ANGERME member. But I think that's one of the main reasons why Naomi left, she looked like she never cared and probably would never care.

But in my opinion, Manatsu, Sakura and the new member Yukaren (to the left of Mutsumi) are really good idols and are good at what they do. Seriously those three bring in so much talent and energy into the group. But the twins... I wouldn't be surprised if one of them or both of them left anytime soon. They're kinda bringing the group down in a way (Just like Berryz. There were members who were dedicated and great performers, but there were also members that looked like they just needed a break from it all and those were the members that kind of overshadowed the awesome ones. Well they're all awesome but still). I'm not trying to be biased about Linda III Sei or anything, I agree on your post for the most part, I just had to put my two cents in :mikihead:.
Last edited by BerryzCelebration on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:46 pm

I don't disagree with most of what was said, but want to correct referring to Linda III Sei's members as "foreigners" (unless I misunderstood). While most (not all) were born in Brazil, they were all raised in Japan. This wasn't really a Coconuts-type situation.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I don't disagree with most of what was said, but want to correct referring to Linda III Sei's members as "foreigners" (unless I misunderstood). While most (not all) were born in Brazil, they were all raised in Japan. This wasn't really a Coconuts-type situation.

Yeah I was going to bring that up too. Mutsumi and the twins basically lived near each other in Chiba (?) since they were little. But I'm not sure Yukaren was raised in Japan like the others were? I'm not sure where Sakura or Naomi lived in Japan.
Last edited by BerryzCelebration on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project