6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Moh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Some things leave me going "hmm", but she looks like she's been really enjoying this comeback. She looks happy during the performances. :lol:
I think it's catchy, but I kinda wish Blacklist had been the title track. But it couldn't be that way, for obvious reasons, lol.

I just remembered this, but if we're gonna start throwing "best Kpop MV this year" around...
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:06 pm

yeah im not crazy about the song either but the MV kicks ass and the lives are fun.
shes just owning it.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 am

Namie Amuro jumping on that Fuchiko Cup Figurine Trend:
http://aramajapan.com/news/music/namie- ... -cup/4214/

Only difference is it that it comes as apart of her concert goods.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Celedam » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:37 am

Reviews of BABYMETAL in Los Angeles. First, from the venerable Los Angeles Times…

The Fonda show was just about the most fun one could ask for at a metal show. The crowd was about 60% serious-looking metal fans (vintage Slayer tour shirts abounded), 20% Reddit-dwelling dudes who appreciated the maximum trolling aspects of the show, and 20% J-pop fans who knew the group on their own terms. It's far from the first time metal has embraced its own parody — but Babymetal is perhaps the genre's most brilliant and welcomed send-up yet.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-babymetal-fonda-20140728-story.html

Sounds good so far, but…

However, it actually might've been a little too much for one of the members themselves by the show's end. We spotted an ambulance parked behind the venue, red lights blazing as fans gathered around. A spokeswoman for the L.A. City Fire Department confirmed that paramedics did respond to a call for a 15 year-old female unconscious at the venue shortly before 10 p.m. A girl was transported to an area hospital. Common sense dictates that the 15 year-old could've been either Moa or Yui, though we don't have sound confirmation on the identity of the female as of yet. But considering that they've been just about everywhere lately, dealing with exhaustion is an inevitable part of the gig they'll have to learn to deal with. Even though rocking out until you pass out is still pretty metal.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2014/07/babymetal_-_the_fonda_theater_-_july_27_2014.php

Fortunately…

The story is that all the ladies of BABYMETAL had trouble with the heat in the venue especially MOA and she was taken for observation and treatment and is resting fine. All Members were checked to be safe. This is being reported by someone who is reported to be a staff at the venue event. No changes in tour is planned.

http://pureidolheart.net/2014/07/possible-member-of-babymetal-goes-to-hospital/

And the next day…

Universal Studios Hollywood!! So much fun!! #BABYMETAL

https://twitter.com/BABYMETAL_JAPAN/statuses/493938424357715968
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am

discovered actress/model Nishiuchi Mariya from GTO 2012.

i got perfect timing. found out she is releasing her 1st single.

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000106131
Last edited by Amped on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Moh » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 am

Wonder Girls' Ye Eun is making her solo debut under the name HA:TFELT:
Spoiler: show

Man, I sure missed her voice. Love this song, and it's awesome to see that she wrote everything on the mini-album.
Moh
Prophet

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 pm

They couldn't come up with a better name for her?
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 pm

She picked it herself. :lol: She actually explained why during the Wonder World era:
Spoiler: show
In relation to her participation in the album, Ye Eun has said, “The people who bought the album would know, but you see the weird English that’s beside my name, right? That’s my alias. Ye Eun and Yenny are my names as a singer, but I wanted a name as a producer so after giving it a lot of thought, I chose ‘heartfelt’. The word meaning sincere and from the heart came to mind.”

In addition, she explained, “However, there was some opinion saying that it was too feminine, so producer Park Jin Young suggested that I change the way I write it – according to the phonetic transcription. In American English, it was written Ha:rtfelt, and in the British English, it was Ha:tfelt. Since in America, Hot is pronounced Ha:t, Ha:t contains the double meaning of HEART and HOT!”

She also requested future anticipation with, “Therefore, I chose the name ‘Ha:tfelt’, containing the original meaning sincerity as well as the alternate definitions meaning passion and hotness. You can just pronounce it comfortably as Heartfelt! It’s a name you guys will be seeing from time to time.”
Moh
Prophet

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

As long as she likes it, I guess. Doesn't make it any more pleasing to my eyes. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Soundscan Half yearly ranking:
http://aramajapan.com/chart/soundscan-2 ... king/4413/

I'm shocked that E-girls is making more money than Morning Musume dammit.
If we do have a MM album released this year I hope we can get it up to 100k.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project