6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Starra » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Holy shit.

中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby iceymoon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:33 pm

i like the song and the PV is fun except for the parts that involved the one dude, but i think this also made me realize that i find it hard to get into idols when they're too fresh. :lol: at least in Hello! Project they usually don't start as an entire group of youngins that haven't had time to grow into their looks/personality/charm. they get mixed in with established members, or they start out having already had time to adapt to the idol world as Kenshuusei/Eggs.

it'll be like 3 years before i find any of them interesting enough to care much about them, kind of reminds me about how i couldn't get into Canary Club at the beginning, but by the end i had favorites and was looking forward to more (and then they disbanded :crying: ). but if this song is any indication, their music direction shows promise!
iceymoon

Postby TotallyUncool » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 pm

And now for a little retro-8-bit...
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby erilaz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 pm

^^^ Love the gimmick! Pink Lady forever! I'm thinking that the end of the video might be a teaser for "Monster".

I liked the A★TEENS a lot when they were doing nothing but ABBA covers. I bought their first single when they were still ABBA★TEENS. When they stopped covering ABBA, I quickly lost interest.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby iceymoon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Crystal :love:
also, apparently the Momoclo PV for Moon Pride shows a lot of future scenes, to some people it's pretty spoiler-y. i only saw clips from Instagram but i see what they mean, not so much story but scene/animation spoilers of what seem to be pretty late episodes. beware if you're looking to avoid that kind of thing!
iceymoon

Postby esm » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 pm

^^ I've been listening to some ABBA lately. I went to the ABBA Museum in Stockholm, and it was really cool. I could imagine how it's like heaven for hardcore fans because there were interactive parts, like you could perform with a virtual ABBA (as two women are in there doing). :lol:
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby erilaz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:13 am

^ That sounds great!

I never got to see ABBA perform live, but I did go to see an ABBA tribute/parody group called Björn Again a couple of times. It was a lot of fun.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Mirai » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:10 am

I love ABBA! I'd probably do the virtual performance thingie myself if I ever went to the museum :lol:

A*Teens was pretty cool, but yeah, I only ever liked the one non-ABBA song that got airplay on the radio. :lol: They were supposed to be at a summer concert with a bunch of other artists I attended back like in... 2000? 2001? but one of the guys had a leg injury so just the girls came on stage and sing a teeny bit of "Dancing Queen" and then left :(
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 pm

WOWZERS
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 pm

erilaz wrote:^^^ Love the gimmick! Pink Lady forever! I'm thinking that the end of the video might be a teaser for "Monster".

I liked the A★TEENS a lot when they were doing nothing but ABBA covers. I bought their first single when they were still ABBA★TEENS. When they stopped covering ABBA, I quickly lost interest.

They're actually really good! They're pretty new from the looks of things, as this is the only other cover they have on their YT channel:

I'm sure you're able to find this by yourself, but for you and anyone else who's interested, here's their official site (the WANTED MV starts automatically playing, so be warned!): http://www.pinkbabies.jp/pc/
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project