6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby PikoAshy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Kanna will probably act full time. I feel for them they have trainees
PikoAshy
Acolyte

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:19 pm

They had trainees?

Wonder if any of them will show up in our neck of the woods. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 pm

It's what happens when you can't turn a member's relevance into group relevance. That is a tricky land to navigate for sure.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku idol group member Matsuno Rina passed away today. She was like any normal idol who had to rest at home for not feeling physically well during a live concert. Her condition turned worse at the hospital. She was 18 years old.
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201702 ... 02-n1.html
https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1661911
Last edited by Amped on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Denki » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Ngl, I don't follow Ebichu, but I'm already teary about her death.
RIP. She left so young. :(
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Starra » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Ugh, that's horrible. Nobody deserves to die young, let alone suddenly. And even not suddenly. It's not just idols, it's every young person.

But this is a reminder that they're only human. Please do not make light of this situation or make jokes about it. The only thing you should say/do is offer condolences, and it doesn't matter if you were a fan or not. That's not the point. It's incredibly disrespectful to joke about death. (Yes, people are being shitty about this, sadly.)

Also, I hope Rina's family, the other Ebichu members and Stardust staff are getting the support they need. Death affects people much more than you'd think, especially when it's a sudden death. You don't get over it quickly...

RIP Matsuno Rina, thank you for everything you've done :heart:.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Denki » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 pm

It must really suck to be in her parents' shoes. They probably regret not taking her to the hospital before she became worse. That could have saved her life. I'm sorry for their lost. :(

I also wonder if this will change the way various idol agencies treat their idols when they feel unwell. I know H!P is on the better side since they respond to illness quickly, but it might not be the same elsewhere.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Starra » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:23 pm

There are some diseases/illnesses that are really sudden that you can't do anything about by the time you catch them. And they might not've been able to identify it in time.

I don't want to speculate as to what caused it, but I've definitely heard of young people dying really suddenly before, even if they're taken to hospital. And she could've had something undiagnosed, as well.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Moh » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:38 pm

It's really shocking. Which just makes it all the more sad, honestly. :sad: Hope her family and group mates are receiving lots of support.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby TotallyUncool » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm

That's so sad! I hope that everyone close to her is getting a lot of support. Stardust sstrikes me as being a very supportive and responsible organization, so I imagine they're doing what they can, bus still, it must be very hard.
Spoiler: show
When I was going to the local community college in the town where I grew up, one of the girls in the crowd I hung out with died suddenly - one morning, I came to school, and people were in shocks, saying, "Monica died, just a few hours ago!" Apparently it was from a brain embolism, which was, I heard the result of a congenital defect. She went to bed with a headache, woke up the morning feeling very ill, and was dead within a few hours. She was 18 or 19 at the time - about the same age as Rina.

The fact that it was unexpected -- I don't even know if her family or doctors were aware of the underlying problem that caused the embolism -- did make a big difference for most of us who knew her. By that time, I think that most of us knew people who had died in ways that it was not hard to see coming - drug overdoses and other misadventures - and I suppose we'd become a little numb to that kind of sudden-but-not-unexpected death. But when Monica died, it just felt so wrong, and there was no way to be numb or hardend about it. This feels the same way.
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project