6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:35 pm

This is really depressing :( Such a young, pretty girl... to go out that suddenly must be such a shock to the fans, her group members, and her family. Such a tragic situation.

I remember when Ladies Code had that accident and two of the members died and the Kpop fandom really came together for that and, even if I wasn't a fan at the time, I was really really depressed about it because it's a reminder these girls who we look up to are only human. Everyone was, and the outpouring of love and support was something rarely seen in the Kpop fandom (They tend to be salty)

I really hope the J-idol fandom can come together in the same way, and I'll probably be just as depressed about this.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Denki » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:00 am

Non-Rinanan related post under spoiler since it seems OOT compared to the current conversation.

Spoiler: show
My babies NCT DREAM made a return. One of the members, Jaemin, couldn't participate in the comeback because he has a herniated disc (like Maachan).

This comback has a SHINee feel to it, along with the childish/youthfulness concept expected from this unit. The song may not be as catchy as Chewing Gum, but I hope SM continues giving NCT DREAM this style.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:00 pm

SCANDAL is releasing their best album next week. There is a small message from Suzuki Airi on their official site congratulating SCANDAL on their 10th anniversary. She wants to listen to their best album and dream of being with them again someday. The collab she did with SCANDAL on Halloween was a wonderful experience. She loves SCANDAL.
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/s ... best47/sp/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku's agency announced to the media that Matsuno Rina passed away of a fatal arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). Her heartbeat's rhythm could have beaten too fast or too slow. Symptoms includes dizzyness and chest pain.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2085681/full/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Ah, it did sound like heart problems to me with how sudden it was...

Could've been something undiagnosed then, which I think is quite common.

It's really upsetting. I'm a super casual Ebichu fan but I've been following their music since their indie days and they're probably one of my favourite non-H!P idol groups. I regret not following them more...
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:26 pm

That is a pretty common undiagnosed heart condition :( Someone from my high school died from the same thing right after he graduated while playing basketball. He was 18 with a full ride scholarship. It shook the whole town.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Just being nitpicky, but an arrhythmia isn't a condition in and of itself. It's just referring the behaviour of the irregular heartbeat. There are several heart conditions that can cause arrhythmias (I get them from time to time, they're quite weird) and even people with perfectly healthy hearts can occasionally get them.

A heart condition that people in the 18-ish age group can die from is something called long QT syndrome. I'm not saying this is what Rina or the guy you knew had exactly, I'm just throwing it out there as an example of one of those random things.

Don't mind me, I'm just a bit anal when it comes to heart stuff :starra:. It's absolutely horrible no matter what, though, and I definitely wouldn't wish any kind of sudden death or heart problems on anyone. It's awful that pretty much anyone can just... randomly die because their heart decides to stop working properly for even a moment.
Starra
Prophet

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Yeah I should have clarified better, he had an undiagnosed heart condition but died of the same thing she did, arrhythmia. No one really thinks to check for heart conditions when people are that young and seem healthy (He was on the basketball team, she was an idol who constantly had to dance).
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Ahh okay, that makes sense then. Sorry if I sounded nasty, I just don't like seeing misinformation about health issues (when I know it's misinformation), not that it's anyone's fault.

And yeah, I get what you mean. Most of the time you wouldn't bother checking unless it was something obvious/severe or there were other issues or perhaps a family history of whatever it was. I wish it was financially feasible for everyone to get checked for every possible medical condition they could have so that sudden death could be prevented as much as possible, but sadly that's not an option...
Starra
Prophet

Postby Kravius Pila » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:28 am

I listened the song so many time in two days and now I can't listen it more.

... not because I'm tired of this , but more and more I listen Spring Day , more and more I feel sad... :(
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project