6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby Sohee » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 pm

And it's not a single, nor was it released as a "Genki pikapika pv" on a cd+dvd or something, but was merely included in their Alo-hello thing. Nor does it have a camera that focuses on their legs/breasts/stomachs. The camera barely moves.
Comparing that to AKB or whatever other cheap groups there are, is ridiculous. It's not even the same thing.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 pm

basically AKBN0 is using bikinis to promote their music on a "MUSIC SHOW". what makes it bad for AKBN0 is they are stripping their clothes off (Irori is only 14) , thats not class at all. they use gravure tactics to compensate for their terrible music. don't compare with the Alo-Hello Pika Pika. its something extra fun on a DVD and in no way are they trying to sell it like their music. Morning Musume's music and gravure are separate industries, and i like that they keep it that way.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby SweetBene » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

The AKBN0 perf was... shameful. I would never let my 14 y/o girl doing that on TV.
And their music is bad.

Starra wrote:Fuck all of you, those girls are doing what they love and if you have any problems with them then get out.

WTF !
SweetBene

Postby bunnykaisui » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 pm

^^
Morning Musume is like that because UFA still thinks their groups are artists and not idols.
bunnykaisui
Senior Initiate

Postby Zunu » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Amped wrote:basically AKBN0 is using bikinis to promote their music on a "MUSIC SHOW". what makes it bad for AKBN0 is they are stripping their clothes off (Irori is only 14) , thats not class at all. they use gravure tactics to compensate for their terrible music. don't compare with the Alo-Hello Pika Pika. its something extra fun on a DVD and in no way are they trying to sell it like their music. Morning Musume's music and gravure are separate industries, and i like that they keep it that way.

By "separate industries," you mean separate piles in a 6 foot by 6 foot cubicle. :whistling:

Also, maybe Momusu has been mostly chaste in terms of their music, but what about Romans, Goto Maki performing in tiny outfits and/or wriggling on the floor, Saito Hitomi, etc?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby boinsie » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:07 am

I think Amped was referring only to MM, not to the whole of H!P.
boinsie
Guru

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

Postby Starra » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Amped wrote:basically AKBN0 is using bikinis to promote their music on a "MUSIC SHOW".

No. They weren't wearing bikinis throughout the show. Nobody would pay attention to them anyway, bikinis or not. It doesn't help.

what makes it bad for AKBN0 is they are stripping their clothes off (Irori is only 14) , thats not class at all.

They didn't have time to change into their outfits backstage. This way is quicker. Also, 10 year olds wear bikinis in Japan. Nothing wrong with a 14 year old doing it.

they use gravure tactics to compensate for their terrible music.

This is the only time they've done it. It's not like every single time they go on TV they wear bikinis.

don't compare with the Alo-Hello Pika Pika. its something extra fun on a DVD and in no way are they trying to sell it like their music.

And neither are AKBN0. It was ONE TV PERFORMANCE.

Morning Musume's music and gravure are separate industries, and i like that they keep it that way.

Yet if MM。released a PV where they were just in bikinis you'd be spamming the thread with how hot they were.

If AKBN0 did this all the time, then yes. It would be a problem. But they don't. So there's nothing to complain about.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Moh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 pm

lol this thread. :roll:

[youtube]HN39CQW3Tqw[/youtube]

I downloaded this girl's album just cause I saw so many people raving about it. It's surprisingly good.
Beat of My Drum sucks, but everything else is solid.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Zunu » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 pm

I never noticed from Girls Aloud but somehow in that video she looks like she could be the daughter of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:41 pm

^
^
I like her Song Beat of My Drum :)
321BreakinOut
Devotee

PreviousNext