Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Takahashi Ai to graduate from H!P 9/30.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am

It's Been almost a year with them. They entered like January 2nd if i remember. I'm pretty sure they will.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

Oh okay... I really forgot that so much time passed since they joined, they're still the "new" girls

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:20 am

Have any of the girls ever not given a farewell message to the departing senpai? Hell, 9 months in the group used to be nearly enough for a new generation (hey wait... :hehe).

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:25 am

The only graduation ceremony I saw was Koha's and everyone was together for a long time so that's why I'm asking...
And lol at that last sentence :P

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 am

The only one who didn't give a message was Konno at Nacchi's graduation because she was sick and thus absent.
Even 6th gen gave graduation messages for Yasuda when she graduated and they barely knew each other. XD

All of them will give messages, and always does. I'm pretty sure even Aika will appear on stage to do so.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 am

Thanks for the info xD
I feel pretty dumb right now :P

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 am

Sohee wrote:The only one who didn't give a message was Konno at Nacchi's graduation because she was sick and thus absent.

But even though she wasn't there, Kaori read a letter from her at the graduation. (I just watched Nacchi's graduation memorial DVD a few nights ago, so it's fresh in my mind.)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:19 am

Ah yeah, should have mentioned. XD
Yasuda's graduation was the first graduation I ever watched. I cried so much, despite not understanding what they were saying, that my head hurt. XD Aichan and Rika practically breaking down was heartbreaking.
Tsuji during Nacchi's was bad too.

Eri graduating overall was probably what ever brought the most tears to my eyes though.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 am

Tsuji during Nacchi's was so sad T___T This one is going to be pretty sad too T_T

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Only like two weeks till Ai grad.
Where is Aika :'(
Hasn't it been 8 weeks yet? :/
Post a reply