Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Sat May 06, 2017 12:10 am

This year's Test.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j12p7kha1qf7qhp/

Solos start at 22:45
Debut announcement at 03:05:35

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Sat May 06, 2017 1:27 am

If they go to an existing group then the only one that is generational and not "full" would be Country Girls.

Sat May 06, 2017 1:31 am

the reports from twitter were correct, Nishiguchi says its going to depend on their sit down discussion with their parents first to decide if they want to be a new unit or join one. Either way, they are going to debut as new H!P members guaranteed.

Momohime and Takase will be in a new Kenshuusei section just for those who aim to debut in stage play/theater acting

Sat May 06, 2017 2:40 am

Reina's improvement paid off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dU6vsXi_Ig

Wow Yuhane did a really good job! Kirara is also surprisingly stable. Shiori too!
A lot of kenshuusei are really good but missing a little something or are too young. I'm really impressed.
This is probably the best test we've had where a lot of girls can actually sing.

Debut al of theml!
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sat May 06, 2017 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 am

Did I also hear "debut" when mentioning Takase and Kiyono too? Besides the stageplay senpai thing going on...i thought thats what was said in the recording

Though it is strange theyd need permission from parents to do something they already are doing lol

Sat May 06, 2017 3:26 am

^
I think they mean that the parents have to agree to the H!P contract. The KSS pay to get trained, but girls who debut get paid. However, the parents are not always happy with the contract.

Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 am

omg omg omg omg omg omg
Danbara and Ichioka in a group together- is so exciting omg omg omg
i really hope they get put in a new group and not added to an existing group o.o
i'd love to see another 3-nin if possible!

Sat May 06, 2017 9:10 am

Everyone always says it over and over and over but... Ruru singing Give Me Love actually brought tears to my eyes for a second because I'm just thinking about how she sounds like a veteran who just happens to sing after everyone else. It's unfair to the rest that she's the last impression because goddammit, this girl with training could pick fights with utahime (and win because her expression is already so good). I can't wait.

Sat May 06, 2017 9:50 am

I'm not going to listen to the recording. You can only get a portion of the idea from audio. Since they're judging the dancing, character, expressions, probably outfits, etc, listening just to the vocals isn't the point of this. If it was a normal concert, absolutely, but it isn't.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what the project is that Momohime and Takase are part of. Even if it's "only" an acting thing, Momohime's getting recognised, and that's the important thing to me :heart:.

Sat May 06, 2017 10:07 am

H!P Kenshuusei - Anata nashi de wa ikite yukenai (Hello! Project Winter 2017 ~Kaleidoscope~)
Post a reply