H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby boinsie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:52 am

Being denied entrance into three groups in the span of a month, when you've been a loyal KSS for 5 years, has to be a hard blow. It's not easy to blame her for leaving.
boinsie
Guru

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 am

PLOT TWIST:

Nanami is actually the missing Orange Juice link to Juice= Juice
Last edited by 321BreakinOut on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
321BreakinOut
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 am

Trying to get what you did there but I can't...
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 am

= sign has 2 lines, meaning 2 different people, so one would be Aina (who left) and the other being Nanami...or at least that's how I saw it...

Also, wow, 5 years. I seem to underestimate how long of a time that is because if I think about it, Berryz just doubled that amount and they're LEAVING now, so...for her to be in KSS for that long is a lot...

We sure have lost a lot of KSS (debut and left). I wonder if all their voices are absent from album...sure would be nice since it'd be a great chance to hear the other's voices.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 am

No.

The Equal sign is usually orange in their banners and that's like a link between "Juice" and "Juice" as in, something missing

:(
321BreakinOut
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:37 am

ohhhhhh see originally you had it as "MiSSiNG oRANge" so i thought the caps had some significance. xD
Now i got it. :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

Just a conspiracy theory that since Ju=Ju never really graduated Kenshuusei Tsunku might add some girls in (being that he did state the possibility of additions is possible in the future)

*coughresop2cough*
321BreakinOut
Devoted Devotee

Postby aerosuffly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Amped wrote:Mizuki said she got a mail the other day from a friend (no name mentioned), they were in a unit together. The contents read "Thank You", "I'm Sorry".

先日、あるユニットで一緒に歌っていた仲間からメールがきて…そこには
「ありがとう」と「ごめんね」って内容で…
それは聖にというだけではなく
お伝えしたい方たちが沢山居るだろうなと思ったので…

聖こそ頑張って!とありがとうって気持ちでいっぱいです。

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 02272.html

she was talking about Nanami and Shugo Chara Egg.

This makes me teary. :crying:

This makes it even more obvious that it was Nanami's decision to leave. Must be very hard for her.
From the kenshuusei introduction video, she seems to realize she is lacking behind the younger KSS.
It is heartbreaking to accept a defeat, but accepting a defeat make you stronger.

UUG needs another color.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby boinsie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Have you never listened to an UUG song? 7 colors. XD
boinsie
Guru

Postby Jessi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:34 am

So this year all my favorite girls debuted except for Hamachan and Ruru.... I'm crossing my fingers for another group after berryz goes on hiatus. I still think their budget will go to a new group. I'm hoping for a group of 7 girls. We need more larger groups. Someone suggested Country Girls may be taking Satoda Mai's budget. I'm hoping thats true!!! Even though she wasn't in H!P anymore I'm sure UpFront wont mind the shuffling of funding.

Also people were saying that Ruru and Manaka needed their own groups so that they could become center in those groups (as a reason why they didn't get into Morning Musume) So far Manaka is in Country Girls and I think could be center. With that being set, Ruru can be the front girl of the post-haitus-berryz group.

Hamachan I just plain love and think deserves to be in a group. Looking back at the audition footage for Morning Musume 11ki I think she didn't get in because she cracked under pressure and started crying :( Its been a long time since then though so I hope she's grown alot.
Hooooollllddddddd me... what ever lies beyond this mooooorrrrrrrrnnnnnniiiiinnngggg...
Jessi

Favorite Idol: Sakura, Masaki, Miki

Postby Parhelion69 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:55 am

Tanapyon was my favorite KSS... :crying:

And Kurumi was among my favorite ones...

At least the other ones I really like have already or are debuting soon (Karin, Murotan).

Makes me wonder... I'd picked Tanapyon or Kurumin instead of that S/mileage new member (the one not being Rikako or Murotan... I don't even know her name :P ), or instead of Yamanaki Risa for Country Girls, both of those picked girls fail in the looks department imho. However, good looks and decent performance skills aren't enough in today's highly competitive scene, even within H!P. Maybe these girls lacked in the personality department or smtg. Obviously management saw they weren't ready or didn't fit any of those groups...

Anyway, I hope the best of luck for both of them, and I hope they can debut anywhere else! (but that they get at least some media attention, I really want to watch them :) )
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:16 am

^ You have your answer there. Image is everything. I think the reason they pick Aikawa Maho because she is claimed to be a huge S/mileage fan who wanted to be in S/mileage from the beginning (which is rare? :P).

^^ H!P can't risk not debuting Hamachan because they might lose all support from Tower Records. :P
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Starra » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 pm

I... can actually see why Nanami wasn't picked. Sure, she was cute and wasn't a bad performer, but she didn't really have that spark that lots of H!P girls have. She was just kinda there. She also never really changed/improved over the years, much like Rie.

Not saying I would've complained if she'd been put in a unit, but eh.
♡中澤裕子・紺野あさ美・萩原舞・尾形春水・金澤朋子・田村芽実・梁川奈々美・加賀楓・上國料萌衣・清野桃々姫・山﨑愛生・鞘師里保・須藤茉麻♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:14 pm

It will be even more interesting to see if new KSS are added at the next event, since they've come from auditions lately and we already have 5 girls from the Morning Musume audition set to debut.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm

the new members of Smileage and Morning Musume. '14 will be filling in at Nama Tamago shows

Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa - 11/29 in Nagoya
Maria, Akane, Murota, Sasaki - 12/6 at Zepp Tokyo
Maria, Akane, Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa - 12/29 at Osaka
http://www.helloproject.com/news/2187/
Amped
Priest

Postby Rika-chan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:52 am

^
thank !
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:11 pm

I'm sad. Of the two days I COULD go. I'm already going to other concerts. THANKS UF! *shakes fist*
Shoujo Q

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Kenshuusei angel outfit photos for C-ute's Monster Budokan concert

Nama Tamago Show November/December rehearsal blog open
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... og_tamago/
Amped
Priest

Postby JonCC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Just in case you were wondering if Trainees have some kind of inside info on audition results...
-- Hadn't kenshuuseis got any information about it?

Murota: We had had only rumours. We had been talking about it ever since then though.

Sasaki: We'd been saying all the time "Who will it be? Who will it be?".

Murota: Honestly, ever since Juice=Juice made its debut, we'd get excited every time some kenshuusei got a call to the office, like "Oh, could it be?". Whenever some kenshuuseis got called together, we'd get into a fuss like "OMG! They might have been picked up for a new group!".

-- It must be quite natural, as all the kenshuusei compete with each other for debut.

Murota: But nothing had happened for a long time. And it was when we're getting tired of expecting this and that, the audition for the 12th Gen of Morning Musume '14 and the addition to S/mileage were announced. In fact we also have no source other than the official website to get informations about them from, so we got suspicious like saying "Has anyone got the notification already? Sasaki, Haven't you?" or something. It was just like that.

http://www.helloprojectworld.com/2014/1 ... rs-of.html
JonCC

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:11 pm

^^

REINA CUTE!
otaku_blue
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project