H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - 7 New Members!

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

I hope with the tv show we get more groups of girls to debut more often.

but with that said, i hope these groups are of quality and not just quantity. ;)
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Yattaruchan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Personally, if they're gonna debut new groups within H!P, then they shouldn't debut more then 1 group per year, not including shuffle units. New groups need time to settle and get "new group" exposure, if you know what I mean. I would be just stupid to have a new group now as J=J is ramping up.

If they made new KSS units and debuted them outside of H!P like Kikka/Possibles, then that's fine.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 pm

I'd be cool if they did more kpop styled type of training stuff and had indie groups compete against each other.

Most of these girls aren't ready but need just a little bit of push to get there imo.
It'd be fun if we got a group a vs group b type of thing for once amongst kenshuusei especially with a new tv show.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Yattaruchan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Keep kpop stuff out of it. I want to actually stay interested in these girls, and that won't happen if they go kpop-ish.

And when you say groups a/b/whatever, are you thinking permanent groups or shuffled per week? As I think permanent KSS groups wouldn't be a crash hot idea for a tv show.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:57 pm

I was referring to YG's new boy group thing, and how they're trying to get two rival groups to fight for a debut.

It'd be fun I think.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Yattaruchan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:13 am

How do they (YG's) fight to debut? I don't know anything about them.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Postby Moh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:24 am

AFAIK, whoever wins the YG show eventually gets to debut.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:25 am

otaku_blue wrote:I was referring to YG's new boy group thing, and how they're trying to get two rival groups to fight for a debut.

It'd be fun I think.

I think if they did it exactly as the format YG has now for WIN, then it might be too much for these girls to handle. Not that i'm saying they're not ready to debut or anything, or they aren't skilled enough, I was referring more to mental challenge... I mean girls cry when they find out they didn't get into Morning Musume, what more if we said they lose the chance to forever debut in H!P? Or the fact that they were't as good to debut as the other team and have to carry the burden of being branded losers of the competition?

I really want a handful of these girls to debut, but they shouldn't go as harsh as WIN to do it, but I agree that a nice challenge WOULD be fun, and it'd be nice publicity.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Sohee » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 am

Could definitely do without "Kpopish ways" in H!P.

I do want a big group next though and it'd be kinda interesting if there was a group that had a big of an agegap. So they could have subunits within the group "The oldies" and "The kids" or whatever. It'd be interesting. Something like that could be fun.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Pavlova » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:59 am

they need to make a new "morning musume" imo.

a new group where girls will graduate to move to to other stuff and new girls will come in.

I know we can sort of see S/mileage like that but at this point, without another grad or two I don't see the group having a new gen, they've been stable for a while now. Plus I think s/mileage as it is is solid. It has a few solid singers, a few solid dancers, and a few pretty/cute members.

So I want another group like MM. Or perhaps having a group with a large roster but every A-side would have different members featured.

I don't know.

But I agree it needs to wait a few more months until J=J has a few non indie singles under their belt.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project