H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Tanaka Karen and Ooura Hirona have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby Denki » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:08 pm

I assume that audition winners already know they won unless UF plans to do another Fukuchan-type of surprise.

It's probably really hard for a Kenshuusei to hide the fact that they won. I mean, even though Haruka had prior commitments, even the other Eggs members knew that she was a finalist and has a chance to join Morning Musume. This time around, I don't think any kenshuusei members know which of them was a finalist (that is if any of them were a finalist). They probably had training camp around the time Kenshuusei had a break from their rehersal.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Tanaka Karen and Ooura Hirona have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby Mixi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Didn't Hamaura cry after a Nama Tamago concert lately? She was definitely involved in the 12th gen audition, I think.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby JonCC » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Mixi wrote:Didn't Hamaura cry after a Nama Tamago concert lately?

Yes, "according to 2ch."

2ch is also reporting Mothra is currently crossing the Pacific. :grin:
Really, it's true, better watch out.

They're idols (or want to be), they cry all the time, it happens (heck Mano cried in basically every one of her concerts).
It doesn't have to mean anything.
Last edited by JonCC on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:59 pm

She was singing "crying"
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 pm

after the Nama Tamago show, Kenshuusei Hamaura, Murotan, Maria, Sasaki, and Yamaki were interviewed about their goals. Hamaura wants to debut in H!P and become more famous than Morning Musume. Murota wants to debut at Budokan or Yokohama arena and go to Kouhaku. Maria wants to become popular like Sayumi. Sasaki wants to debut. Yamaki wants to be a great singer and dancer for the people.
http://deview.co.jp/News?am_article_id= ... 1411106523
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Hmmm.... I just saw an interesting comment on the fb page I admin...
Someone said "Maybe they finished their Kenshuusei training because they are going to join MM?"
Now, I know it's highly unlikely, but when I looked up the reasons of their leaving, I don't see any. So, what if that is true?
AND... What if that solves our problems of "how do the kenshuusei get away with not giving it away?", by saying that the winners, assuming they were KSS, actually left right before the announcement that the winners have been chosen?
~Edit~
Went and did a bit more investigation after that...
September 1st........Karen and Hirona finish KSS training
September 2nd......."Golden Auditions are over; winners have been chosen."
Coincidence?

(Obviously, this is just speculation, but it seems.....)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Obsidian » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Hirona had finished her activities way before that though, that's just when the announcement was officially made. Plus they've never effectively sacked members in order to promote them before it doesn't make much sense, it draws attention to them right when you presumably want to keep things under wraps.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:07 am

I wouldn't mind it though, because I really liked both of them! Every audition is different so hey you never know! I'm surprised we still don't have a list of names or some footage showing the audition (even if it's the kind that doesn't give the finalist away) what gives H!P?
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Rika-chan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:40 am

Hello Pro Kenshuusei (10/01 only as Opening Act at GMML)
11th Gen: Hamaura Ayano
12th Gen: Ogawa Rena
15th Gen: Murota Mizuki
17th Gen: Makino Maria
19th Gen: Inaba Manaka
20th Gen: Yamaki Risa, Danbara Ruru
Last edited by Rika-chan on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:54 am

YAY YAMAKI RISA. I love her.

If it's one of those people, then Murotan, Risa, Ruru, or Maria would be my pick.

If it's someone exempt: Rikako, obviously.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project