H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:16 pm

No Tsunku's comments this time. I guess that is expected. :/

Nanami is my new favorite, and she like Shabadabadu. XD
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Denki » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm

I seriously want a group with all the cuties.
Funakki, Saorin, and Nanami. :love:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Ohhh a statistics chart!!! Cool, I wanna see!!! It'd be great to see what they see are the girls' strengths and weaknesses (I'm assuming this is made by UF?).
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby SaebaRyo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Lurkette will finish the rest of the translations tomorrow. In the meantime here is what the KSS rated themselves on.
天然- airhead
おしゃべり- talkative
まじめ- diligent, serious, earnest
しっかり- reliable, level-headed
イジワル- malicious, mean, ill-tempered
SaebaRyo

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm rooting for Nagisa to push that age limit even more than before now. :lol: I hope she can pull a tiny bit of a Yuka.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby SaebaRyo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:33 pm

The questions from Overture. Really hope we get the full scans. Question 5 is really interesting.
1- 無人島にひとつだけ持って行くとしたら?
One thing you want to bring with you to a deserted island
2- 神様がひとつだけ願いを叶えてくれるとしたら?
God grants you one wish, what do you want
3- 1日があと5時間増えたらなにをしたい?
One day is increased by 5 hours, what do you want to do?
4- もう一度味わいたいあの瞬間はいつ?
One moment you want to savour again
5- 歌/ダンス/MC/ビジュアル/キャラクターの5つを自信のある順番に並び替えてください
Singing/dance/MC/visual/character, rate these 5 in order of your confidence.

@otaku_blue
If you want to make the image larger add ":orig" or ":large" to the end of the image.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CH2ThW4UkAA7q2J.jpg:orig
SaebaRyo

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:31 pm

The new girls are all so cute! I especially liked Rion's "I can become friends with any cat" answer. I guess I've found my new favourite KSS (watch her finish her training before the end of the year :fear:).
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby SaebaRyo » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:59 am

All the new KSS video translations are done
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5720&p=190698#p190698
SaebaRyo

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:55 am

I am really happy with all of the KSS who debuted recently. KSS was at its peak for me. I loved all of those girls. Now we've been flooded with new girls and I'm very meh about them. I think thats not a bad thing though. They are all very raw and have so much room to grow and thats what you want in your KSS members. When everyone is debut ready like the factory groups it just leaves you feeling worried and frustrated. I'm hoping we don't have any debuts for a while... well with the exception of a group consisting of Reina, Kaede, Musubu, Ruru, and possibly Yumei (The last of the Mirai Shoujo girls <3) and my two favorite newbies so far Saori and Kurumi (who have also had some idol experience)

Not sure what happened with Reina and Kaede :( but Musubu and Ruru are the only two that I feel are debut ready, but probably didn't get chosen because of their young age. For some reason younger KSS don't really get into groups, while younger auditionees do seem to get chosen. (ie most morning musume members and Mai of country girls)
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:23 am

I still feel like the company is unsure about Kaede due to her personality. She seems like the "majime ko" type, and UF probably doesn't want to invest in someone who is simply all-skill with no interesting or captivating character/personality. Iirc, a comment made by Tsunku a long time ago was mainly about her creating a character for herself, to become "Lady Kaga", and less about singing and dancing since he mentioned her having improved in both. He also mentioned the whole "not THAT pretty" opinion that some people have about her, which probably doesn't help either.

Reina is probably more of the opposite case, where she's pretty, and she seems like she's kinda fun and interesting, but for the time she's been training, her voice hasn't gone up that well as, say, Inoue (2 generations later). Others have mentioned that H!P DOES debut pretty girls who can't sing that well, so I guess she has an okay chance with that in mind.

It's probably worried the both of them at some point that they're the only ones in their generation (17) not to debut. None of their other gen mates left the program, they all ended up in separate groups: KanaTomo is in J=J, Sakurako is in Kobushi, Kishimon is in Tsubaki, and Maria is in Momusu. They're also the most senior members of the program, too. They're gonna hit their 3rd year mark this November, so I'm kinda worried about if they gave themselves some sort of 3 year rule or something and leave.

*sigh* the struggle of the KSS program, whether it's being part of it or just following the girls in it...
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project