H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:38 pm

I feel like we're going to be losing alot of KSS this year, just like back in 2010.

We have Tanabe, whose been there since 2009 and it's been nearly five years now, so I have no doubt that she'll end up growing impatient and leaving. Same for Ayano and Natsumi, even though they've only been here for 3 years. Kurumin already left. And then we have older members, like Inaba, TanaKare, and Yamaki, who could just leave due to wanting to go to college or just giving up or something.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 pm

But it's August, and we've only lost three. And Hirona's only gone because she fucked up.

Also 2010 Egg management =/= 2014 Kenshuusei management. Given how they're actually promoting the girls this time and the members get to do things, I doubt nearly as many as them would want to leave.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:52 pm

But the whole reason why a majority of them are under there is to become an idol. And some will just give up after a while and just feel like they're never going to become an idol anyways (Well, H!P idol). As for the older members, who are still experiencing things, may want to go out and do something else and they leave.

I don't really see how Hirona "fucked up", she had a health issue, if I remember correctly. That twitter account was probably put up after she officially left.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 pm

I don't ever recall hearing or reading anything about Hirona having health issues.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:58 pm

^^Lol, the fuck are you on about? 2ch found her Twitter account, she left. That shit's happened before, and it'll continue to happen. It most definitely wasn't put up after she left. The Twitter account has been around since 2013.

I'm sorry, but please stop pulling shit out of your ass and actually look things up before making ridiculous claims.

EDIT: Looks like she had two Twitter accounts. The other one has also been around since 2013. I have no idea why the fuck you'd think it was some kind of hoax or whatever. Hirona fucked up and was kicked out, why is that hard to believe?
Starra
Prophet

Postby JonCC » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Starra wrote:Given how they're actually promoting the girls this time and the members get to do things...

Speaking of which...

Rikako (click for bigger)
Image Image Image
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Solarblade » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Starra wrote:^^Lol, the fuck are you on about? 2ch found her Twitter account, she left. That shit's happened before, and it'll continue to happen. It most definitely wasn't put up after she left. The Twitter account has been around since 2013.

I'm sorry, but please stop pulling shit out of your ass and actually look things up before making ridiculous claims.

EDIT: Looks like she had two Twitter accounts. The other one has also been around since 2013. I have no idea why the fuck you'd think it was some kind of hoax or whatever. Hirona fucked up and was kicked out, why is that hard to believe?

Has happened before? With who? I don't recall anyone leaving because of just having a twitter 0.o

I also don't remember hearing anything bout health issues with Hirona either

Too many factors of what could've happened.

Honestly, all I see is just assumptions, so unless she says or H!P says what happened, then what you guys are saying kind of just does nothing otherwise....we aren't blessed like the explanation we got from Aina. Something I've said a while ago, we're lucky we get news about the KSS at all and the company and the girls owes us nothing to what happens.

Funny, I see there's a topic mentioning rumors >.> huh.... :^)
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Jessi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm pretty sure Hirona was the one who said if she is not in Morning Musume she doesn't want to be an idol. If that's the case I can see her failing round 2 of the audition and giving up. But hey getting kicked out for having a twitter isn't entirely impossible.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Solarblade » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Jessi wrote:I'm pretty sure Hirona was the one who said if she is not in Morning Musume she doesn't want to be an idol. If that's the case I can see her failing round 2 of the audition and giving up. But hey getting kicked out for having a twitter isn't entirely impossible.

Nope that was Yamaki who said that.
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Solarblade wrote:Has happened before? With who? I don't recall anyone leaving because of just having a twitter 0.o)

Ahh, I meant the general "got kicked out because they fucked up" thing. Twitter's too new for it to be the source of that all that much, but girls have been kicked out/left because of things that 2ch dug up (Megumi, for example).
Starra
Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project