H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby Solarblade » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:27 pm

but wasn't that just breaking the "golden idol rule" of no dating found out? I doubt finding someone's twitter is that bad?
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:30 pm

It's still breaking their contract though, isn't it? I doubt they're allowed any kind of non-official social media. It's happened in a couple of auditions that I remember (girls blog about passing whatever round and then they're no longer seen anywhere).

Maybe they're completely different levels of "fucking up" but, imo, they still both count. I have no idea if the reason Hirona actually left is because of the Twitter thing, but if it was, I really wouldn't be surprised.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Solarblade » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Possibly, I've been hearing it was that, the AKB incident worries, or just plain upped and quit so who knows. I mean I still wonder what happened with Mashiro but hey lol
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:43 pm

if kenshuusei leave then so be it, they're kenshuusei for a reason. |(
idols have lives too.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Solarblade wrote:Possibly, I've been hearing it was that, the AKB incident worries, or just plain upped and quit so who knows. I mean I still wonder what happened with Mashiro but hey lol

Sometimes it could be as simple as that they don't feel like it's their thing, y'know? Maybe they can't handle it for whatever reasons. Though with most of them we'll never know, but in most cases, I really doubt it's anything much.

The most common cause for members leaving/graduating seems to be studying, though, so if there's no real statement I just attribute it to that lol.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Panic Nancy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Solarblade wrote:
Jessi wrote:I'm pretty sure Hirona was the one who said if she is not in Morning Musume she doesn't want to be an idol. If that's the case I can see her failing round 2 of the audition and giving up. But hey getting kicked out for having a twitter isn't entirely impossible.

Nope that was Yamaki who said that.

I think Yamaki said something like that as well, but I definitely remember that Hirona said that she didn't want to join any group but MM in her introduction video.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Obsidian » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Hirona could've easily just left - she seemed to take set backs pretty hard, it's not unusual for the girls to cry when things don't go their way but if they actually let it get them down over a long period they just won't make it. It's really tough, there's a huge amount of competition most grown adults would crack under that pressure and only a select handful will get into the top Idol groups. People talk a lot about the singing, dancing ability or looks of members but it's the ability to handle that pressure which is probably the real making or breaking of the trainees.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:00 am

^ Yeah. I mean even if we just look at singing, dancing, and looks, they still have to invest a lot of time and effort for all that. As mentioned before, these girls actually get to do a lot of stuff now, and if they can't handle the work load or feel that the whole idol thing isn't for them anymore, or if they're constantly feeling the pressure that there's so many other better HaroKens/girls to compete against, then poof, they're out. There's also the whole "I want to focus on school" and "I want to do something else" thing, which will get some people.

It's better for them to find out sooner than later, which is why I didn't mind Hirona's leaving as much as I did for Kurumi's =/ Definitely hoping for a big HaroKen group debuting, cause with BK's hiatus, there'll be C-ute 5, J=J 5, S/mileage 6, and MM. at 9+, and there would probably be room for a pretty big group.

Btw, Rikako looks so awesome in that shoot.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby iceymoon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:01 am

if you put yourself in an agency's shoes, a girl having a secret Twitter account (that's open to the public) when that's not allowed, is a big deal. and no way is it allowed, otherwise other girls would have them. i heard she was communicating with fans on it too (more rumors woo).

maybe not necessarily a firing offense depending on her general attitude and other behavior (like, is it her first time giving them any problems?), but at least strong reprimands or suspension. UF is a prestigious company, you can't just be a trainee and go against their rules and expect no consequences (whether i agree with the rules they put down is another topic). so if they discovered her Twitter, which seems likely considering the deleted conversations/locking of the account, it's not a stretch to think it may be related.

i understand that from a logical level... from an emotional level. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Hirona. whyyyyyyyy?! she was one of my top favorite Kenshuusei. dang. here's hoping for a Musubu debut to ease my pain....
iceymoon

Postby Mixi » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 am

Kurumin's graduation hit me hard because not only was she my favourite KSS, but she was one of the most senior ones and had a lot of presence. It's such a waste when someone who has a lot of potential quits. I thought she was a perfect fit for H!P.

Hirona's tweets made her come off as very self-conscious, honestly. I don't know if she could have handled the pressure of being an idol, in retrospect.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project