H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Takemura Miu has left as of 3/24

Postby aerosuffly » Fri May 06, 2016 5:58 am

I am very glad for Hikaru. She has improved so much. We do not know how they judge the performance, but if they do take into account improvement, it will be hard for the more experience KSS to win the award. Kasahara Momona is a surprise for me. I will have to look her up. :roll:

P.S. They could do Attack on Titan skit with Yurina, Momohime and Kirara. :fear:
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Denki » Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 am

Instead of solos for both, can we give them duos for the next couple of recitals? They're appearance difference reminds me of Kumai & Momochi, which seeing them next to each other always amused me.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Fri May 06, 2016 10:24 am

Amped wrote:Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 ~Spring Public Ability Diagnosis Test~

4.Karada dake ga otona ni nattan janai / Akiyama Mao
5.Moonlight Night / Takase Kurumi
6.Akai Freesia / Ono Kotomi
7.Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi / Inoue Hikaru
8.Yumemiru 15sai / Kodama Sakiko
9.Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Noguchi Kurumi
10.KoiING / Kaga Kaede
11.SHOCK! / Maeda Kokoro
12.Itoshiku Kurushii kono yoru ni / Kasahara Momona
13.Watarasebashi / Onoda Saori
14.The Matenrou Show / Yonemura Kirara
15.Hatsukoi CIDER / Danbara Ruru
16.Kiss me Aishiteru / Horie Kizuki
17.Yattaruchan / Nakano Rion
18.Momoiro Kataomoi / Yokogawa Yumei
19.Crazy Kanzen na Otona / Shimano Momoko
20.Daite yo! Please Go On / Hashimoto Nagisa
21.Romantic Ukare Mode / Ono Mizuho
22.Inspiration! / Kanatsu Mizuki
23.Glass no Pumps / Ichioka Reina
24.Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / Kiyono Momohime

http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... hp?id=8369

full Barks.jp report and lots of pics from the Kenshuusei test. Each Kenshuusei performance covered in order.
http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000126806

Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Fri May 06, 2016 10:59 am

Do they do their own costumes? Those don't seem like company-issue, except for maybe a few.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri May 06, 2016 11:43 am

Yeah, they dress themselves. I'm also pretty sure I remember stories from previous events about parents helping to make or pick things out.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Fri May 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Denki wrote:Instead of solos for both, can we give them duos for the next couple of recitals? They're appearance difference reminds me of Kumai & Momochi, which seeing them next to each other always amused me.

Actually, a duo recital would be a really good idea. Too bad there are 21 KSS right now D:. They could always just throw a group of three together if there's an uneven number though.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Starra » Tue May 10, 2016 10:52 pm

New profile pics! (I think, they seem new and I periodically check the KSS profile page.)
http://www.helloproject.com/helloprokenshusei/profile/

Most of them are... not that great :lol: . Ah well, at least nobody's gone.
Starra
Prophet

Postby Amped » Wed May 11, 2016 10:04 pm

from Hello! Station #168

Kenshuusei Spring Test 2016 digest
https://youtu.be/LHZZpce-hhc?t=18m24s
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Wed May 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Comments based on the H!S footage. I tried to be as objective as I could but I have no singing talent whatsoever so uh.
Spoiler: show
1. Akiyama: Not too bad. I can see her being better with some training.
2. Takase: She sounded very similar to the original, I could tell she was imitating Ai and Reina lol. Moonlight night isn't exactly easy.
3. Ono K: Still brand new, seemed pretty nervous. Not her fault.
4. Inoue: Her voice isn't too bad but I felt like it could've been showcased better. It's kinda similar to Risako's in a very weird way, maybe.
5. Kodama: That outfit looks like a Miss Universe reject, lmao. She sounded good for someone new though! Has a very idol feel about her.
6. Noguchi: Tokisora doesn't work as a solo for me. She did well though. She's also really fucking pretty.
7. Kaga: She said in her blog she picked a ballad because she's not very good at them. I think it's more that her voice just doesn't fit ballads so she doesn't sing them a lot. Not her best performance but I'm glad she's challenging herself!
8. Maeda: I can see her debuting, but her big ears throw me off lol. I also felt like her voice was a tad too weak, but that's probably just me.
9. Kasahara: Wow. I can't believe she's 12... A bit shaky in places but still really good given her age. I can see why she won.
10. Onoda: HOLY FUCK, what a beautiful voice. She's basically a mini-Karin, I really hope they debut her.
11. Yonemura: Better than I thought, but she still looks creepy as fuck and is still a baby lol. She'll get better with age though. I can see potential.
12. Danbara: She looks so happy performing! I don't think the song goes with her voice but I'm guessing that's part of why she chose it. My favourite outfit so far.
13. Horie: This... really doesn't work as a solo but she's got a very good, stable voice.
14. Nakano: Bad song choice, Yattaruchan is DEFINITELY not a solo song. Ah well. She's still super cute.
15. Yokogawa: I can't believe she's still here. She's gotten better looking over the years (kinda) but she still sounds like she hasn't improved much.
16. Shimano: She sounded too weak and needed a lot more power in her voice. Eh.
17. Hashimoto: Hm. Again, a tad too weak. Maybe a bad song choice again? Dunno.
18. Ono M: She's really cute. But that's it, really. Not much to her voice.
19. Kanatsu: She's a cute little baby. Inspiration! isn't a solo song but she did alright.
20. Ichioka: I was expecting better. She still sounds too shaky/out of breath or whatever given how long she's been there.
21. Kiyono: How the fuck is she 11, though? God. She's not perfect, but she's so young that it doesn't matter. I can see her having a very good voice with age and experience.

I think my favourite overall was Saori's. Most of them were pretty good, although I felt that a lot chose songs that don't really work as solo songs (especially Yattaruchan). I felt like a lot of them were challenging themselves this year which is always nice to see, even if it can result in some slightly weaker performances. But apart from a couple, I didn't think anyone was too awful (and one of those was a newbie so it's okay to be not good in her case).
Starra
Prophet

Postby forgetmenots » Wed May 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Watching the digest (which has become my way of figuring out which KSS I'm going to pay attention to for the year lol), I feel like Kaede and Ruru are so debut ready, both of them had an easy charisma on stage. I was pretty impressed by Kurumi's singing. Not maybe the actual singing, but the way she sang.. if that makes any sense. She's got a oomph to her voice that I appreciate.

I do think the newer girl I've most got my eye on though is Momohime, and honestly with a name, presence and voice like that I could see her doing well as a solo singer after a couple more years of training, despite solo acts not doing well.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project