H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:08 pm

^ I was thinking that too... I thought she would have debuted by now - which means SHE probably thought the same.

I really liked her, she was one of the first Eggs I ever learned so I'm sad she's leaving without a Debut , especially having been there so long.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby Panic Nancy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Aw. Nanami. I'm a little upset because she was cute and her fanbase would have been useful if she was added to a new group, but I'm not devastated since she wasn't particularly talented or anything like that. I can understand her wanting to leave after not being picked for MM or S/mileage, but with Berryz going on hiatus, it makes the possibility of a new group being formed in the near future seem very likely, so I'm a little surprised that she didn't want to hang around for just a little while longer.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Rika-chan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Tanapyon........ :crying: it's such a waste!
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Mixi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 am

Kurumin... and Tanapyon. What a sad day. My oshi is confirmed gone, and a veteran egg basically quit. I wonder how Mizuki feels about this as she was the last Shugo Chara Egg member left.

:'(
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby JonCC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:45 am

Mixi wrote: I wonder how Mizuki feels about this as she was the last Shugo Chara Egg member left.
Considering the fate of some of the other SCE members....I think she's feeling fine. ;)
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:06 am

Sigh...I had a feeling when when Tanabe was out of the tamago show, I'm like "they...the best friends are leaving together aren't they...T.T"

Well, there goes two good members. It's just the way it is, its the entertainment business I guess, and I accept it but yeah its always sad to see these happen.

How troll would it be if all these completed training members all end up being some elaborate plan to debut em all in a group XD *pipe dream*
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:27 am

I'm not actually surprised about Nanami. To me, it honestly felt that the longer she was a KSS, the less likely it became that she would debut. She was getting older and younger and more talented girls were joining. And on top of that, not making it to either Momusu, S/mileage or a new group must be tough to deal with.

That makes Hama-chan the most senior KSS now, so strange. :o
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 am

That sucks actually. Me be though she was far from my favorite I was sure she would debut eventually she had so much raw talent . She will be truly be missed
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 am

Nanami and Kurumi are gone. And I'm upset about the both of them as I wanted them to debut... but this year overall has been amazing for KSS.

Maria, Akane, Rikako, Maho, Murotan, Risa and Manaka are all debuting. Thats 7 girls!!!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:22 am

Mizuki said she got a mail the other day from a friend (no name mentioned), they were in a unit together. The contents read "Thank You", "I'm Sorry".

先日、あるユニットで一緒に歌っていた仲間からメールがきて…そこには
「ありがとう」と「ごめんね」って内容で…
それは聖にというだけではなく
お伝えしたい方たちが沢山居るだろうなと思ったので…

聖こそ頑張って!とありがとうって気持ちでいっぱいです。

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 02272.html

she was talking about Nanami and Shugo Chara Egg.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project