H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Tanaka Karen and Ooura Hirona have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby Mixi » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:58 am

SaebaRyo wrote:Similarly UF might have to keep Kurumi as a KSS since she was part of the MM 14 spring tour. The DVD goes on sale Sept 10.

Soon, we'll know if this is the case.

My 12th gen MM KSS candidates (unlikely):
- Kurumin :crying: :heart:
- Sakurako :heart:
- Kaedii :heart:
- Yumeno :heart:

Realistic list:
- Rikako
- Hamachan
- Musubu
- Maria
- Renako :heart:

I like all the girls listed above so I'd be happy if any made it.

More likely to debut in another unit:
- Ruru
- Manaka
- Murotan

They're centre material. They deserve their spotlight in or out of MM.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Tanaka Karen and Ooura Hirona have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:54 pm

I finally listened to Ruru's solo and... amazing! I already knew she was really good, but just wow. I really hope she gets to debut before she chooses to leave H!P. I don't really see her joining Momusu but with Berryz graduating next spring, hopefully she'll be in the hypothetical new unit that may be created.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:56 am

I just saw Hello Station and omg Manaka is adorable! She looks like a tiny Jun Jun with a splash of Maeda Yuuka. I really think she has a shot for Morning Musume. And I know everyone says Ruru may be better in a new group, but I feel Ruru and Manaka may have the strongest chance to enter Morning Musume out of all the KSS because Tsunku expressed after Mirai Shoujo failed that the expectations are high and I think he wants girls who are both strong singers and dancers. (Basically a gen full of Aces). He needs girls who are going to be able to keep up with Morning Musume. I think Manaka and Ruru are the most all around in skills!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Denki » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:10 am

My biased opinions about the performance from the Evolution DVD/Blu-ray:

Spoiler: show
Kurumin didn't met my expectations. She was decent in the start, but then forgot how to sing in the chorus. She's still a great dancer.

Sakurako and Kisora surpassed the expectations I originally had for them vocally. :butbut: Sakurako gave me Fujimoto vibes even though she sang Reina's lines. Kisora wasn't Momochi V2 and went for a deeper tone, which sounds good.

Ruru yelled so much in the performance, but I think it wasn't her type of song. she is still a great singer and dancer. At one point she sounded horrible, but she was giving Maria-vibes at some points. :love: I do hope she learns how to look less derpy, as it will improve her overally stage presence.

Idk about Minami. She tried, which was cute. :lol:

Manaka was for sure the strongest performer overall out of all. Amazing vocals, superb dancer, stage aura in max capacity. She was the one who stole the spotlight.
Last edited by Denki on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Rika-chan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:53 am

Maria was in Evolution Concert ? :cry:
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Denki » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 am

Oops. I thought it was 7nin. :lol: Ruru was giving Maria vibes at times. which means it was Ruru that sounded like a mess at one point. :crazy: I'm extremely biased when it comes to Ai no Sono, which it's why I'm picky about one performance rather than the Test event back in May. :hehe:

I do hope Ruru practice her stage appearance. She will become a great ace for new unit if she keeps getting better. I don't want Ruru to get into Morning Musume because she won't get spotlight she deserves. She (and Manaka) are best for a new unit, as they will keep it strong and sturdy.

On the other note, Yamagishi's hair is starting to look fabulous, but her eyes keep appearing as if she were tired and bland (it's mainly because her skin tone, the shape of her eyes and lack of lashes on her bottom lid). I do wish she starts wearing eyeliner soon. :< Just a little bit will make her eyes pop out a bit.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Jessi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Odds are Tsunku will only be making one group in the near future (sometime around Berryz disbandment) and it wouldn't be fair to put all the aces together in one group soooooooo maybe one girl can go into Morning Musume (cough Manaka cough) and the other can become the ace of a new group (cough Ruru cough Hamachan and Rikako need to be in that group too!) Perhaps that can be a good middle ground :hehe:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread

Postby Amped » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Amped wrote:Nama Tamago show September setlist

1.Seishun Beat wa 16 - All cast
2.unreleased new song - All cast
3.Oheso no kuni kara konnichiwa - Kishimoto, Wada, Sasaki, Mikame, Inoue, Yamaki Yokogawa, Haga, Aikawa, Saito
4.Only You - Tanabe, Hamaura, Taguchi, Ogawa, Murota, Yamagishi, Nomura, Ichioka, Kaga
5.Suki yo, junjou hankouki. - Makino, Inaba, Fujii, Niinuma, Danbara, Funaki

6.Senobi - Juice=Juice (Nagoya, Tokyo)
coming soon - coming soon (Osaka)

7.Date ja nai yo uchi no jinsei wa - Juice=Juice (Nagoya, Tokyo)
coming soon - coming soon (Osaka)

8.Let it go ~Ari no mama de~ (May J cover) - Danbara

9.Tokai no hitorigurashi - Makino, Wada, Mikame, Fujii, Inoue, Niinuma (Nagoya)
Tokai no hitorigurashi - coming soon (Tokyo)
Tokai no hitorigurashi - coming soon (Osaka)

10.Koi Shitai Shinto - All cast
11.Sayonara usotsuki no watashi - Tanabe, Murota, Yamagishi, Nomura, Wada, Inaba, Yamaki
12.Tachiagirl - Hamaura, Taguchi, Ogawa, Ichioka, Kaga, Sasaki
13.Crying - Kishimoto, Makino, Fujii, Inoue, Niinuma, Danbara, Haga, Funaki
14.Kanajo ni naritaii!!! - All cast
15.Ten Made Nobore! - All + Juice=Juice
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... hp?id=6193

9.Tokai no hitorigurashi - Taguchi, Ogawa, Yamagishi, Ichioka, Yamaki, Haga (Tokyo)
Amped
High Priest

Postby Pavlova » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:14 pm

I'm a tiny little bit confused as to why they keep J=J in the KSS so long after their major debut. To bring attention to the KSS, so that J=J fans will go to the events? I don't know...

it's odd.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby JonCC » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Pavlova wrote:I'm a tiny little bit confused as to why they keep J=J in the KSS so long after their major debut.

They're not actually in them though.
They don't appear on the KSS website nor do they refer to themselves as such.
None of the other H!P members call them Trainees. They don't appear on the Trainee TV-show anymore.
About the only thing they do with the Trainees is appear and perform at most (but not all) KSS events.
Nor are they judged during the public tests.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project