H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:01 am

Kaga I could understand because of when she graduated and the timeline of their voting. But Sato and Miyamoto? Yeah, that’s not right. They should be in the running.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:14 pm

Oh yeah, those things are more of a joke than anything. Let the sales numbers and view counts speak for themselves rather than whoever runs and votes on this poll.

I do think it's kinda funny how 3 of the top 5 shouldn't even count. Inspires high confidence.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby JonCC » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:10 am

Irie Risa winning the 'tinytiny pose award' for most tinytiny poses in 2023. :giggle:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:03 am

February 2nd (2/2) is Twin-tail hair day.

Modelpress did a top 20 ranking of "Entertainers who look good with twin-tail hair"

Morning Musume. '24 Yokoyama Reina ranked #5 with 303 votes

Morning Musume. '24 Yokoyama Reina garnered high support and ranked 5th. She impressed fans by keeping her hair in heavy puffy bangs and twintails, and received rave reviews for her rounded and well-defined parts.

In her bio on Instagram, she writes, "I often wear twin-tails," clearly showing her love for twin-tails. She has tried her hand at a variety of twintails at live performances, events, and singing shows, and continues to charm her fans with an attitude that keeps them on the edge of their seats.

<Readers' Comments>

She is a perfect and ultimate idol who wears various twintails such as high twin, sheep twin, dog twin, loose twin, ribbon twin, and so on!

... "Because Yokoyama's bubbly face and twin-tails are a perfect match and she is very cute! She has a lot of variations of twin-tails, from the royal road to jellyfish hair and Sailor Moon style, she looks good with any kind of twintails, so I think she is the strongest of all!

I don't want even just cute twin-tails to end up being just twintails! Twintails that evolve, change, and suit you. She is the poster child for twin-tail hair, and she knows how to use twin-tail hair to its fullest. Yokoyama Reina is the best choice.

Born on February 22nd, she is 22 years old and looks amazing with twin-tails.

The combination of her quick smile, twin-tails, and heavy bangs is the cutest.

https://mdpr.jp/news/4178321

and some reason modelpress couldn't find a damn picture of Yokoyama Reina in twin-tails to use.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:57 am

Wouldn't have minded seeing Utano on that list, but I'll take consolation that Yokoyan outranked all of the "forty" girls.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Previous

Return to Hello! Project