H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/etc Ranking Thread

Postby Amped » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Unidol Realistic Idol rankings : 129 female college students from different Universities were given a questionnaire and voted (via points) for their favorite idol's face. Some Female College students comments on why they chose them. One student from Chuo University said Airi's cute face and double tooth are attractive. A student from Tamagawa University says Sayumi's face has overwhelming cuteness and a Goddess aura. Maimi is an amazing beauty like a painting.

Top 10
1st Place 126 points - Suzuki Airi
5th Place 82 points - Michishige Sayumi
7th Place 58 points - Yajima Maimi

Tied for 11th Place - Fukuda Kanon
15th Place - Hagiwara Mai
16th Place - Nakajima Saki
17th Place - Inaba Manaka
Tied for 18th Place - Fukumura Mizuki
21st - Kudo Haruka
Tied for 29th - Sasaki Rikako, Ogata Haruna
Tied for 34th - Inoue Rei, Sugaya Rikako
Tied for 44th - Uemura Akari, Wada Ayaka, Ikuta Erina, Tanaka Reina
Tied for 53rd - Azusa Sekine, Miyabi, Shimamura Uta, Takahashi Ai
Tied for 86th - Miyamoto Karin, Katsuta Rina, Ishida Ayumi, Makino Maria, Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura
Tied for 96th - Arai Manami, Sayashi Riho
Tied for 118th - Okada Robin Shouko, Miyazaki Yuka, Morito Chisaki, Hamaura Ayano, Tanimoto Ami, Maeda Yuuka, Kusumi Koharu

full results :
http://hustlepress.co.jp/20160215_column/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 pm

℃-ute
Spoiler: show
1. Hagiwara Mai (I don't care if she's dumb, I still love her.)
2. Yajima Maimi
3. Nakajima Saki
4. Suzuki Airi
5. Okai Chisato

Morning Musume。'16
1. Ishida Ayumi
2. Ogata Haruna
3. Iikubo Haruna
4. Suzuki Kanon
5. Nonaka Miki
6. Haga Akane
7. Makino Maria
8. Kudou Haruka
9. Oda Sakura
10. Ikuta Erina
11. Satou Masaki
12. Fukumura Mizuki

ANGERME
1. Tamura Meimi
2. Takeuchi Akari
3. Nakanishi Kana
4. Kamikokuryou Moe
5. Murota Mizuki
6. Aikawa Maho
7. Wada Ayaka
8. Katsuta Rina
9. Sasaki Rikako

Juice=Juice
1. Kanazawa Tomoko
2. Miyamoto Karin
3. Miyazaki Yuka
4. Uemura Akari
5. Takagi Sayuki

Country Girls (best group at the moment tbh.)
1. Ozeki Mai
2. Yanagawa Nanami
3. Funaki Musubu
4. Morito Chisaki
5. Tsugunaga Momoko
6. Inaba Manaka
7. Yamaki Risa

Kobushi Factory
1. Nomura Minami
2. Hamaura Ayano
3. Wada Sakurako
4. Hirose Ayaka
5. Inoue Rei
6. Taguchi Natsumi
7. Fujii Rio
8. Ogawa Rena

Tsubaki Factory
1. Kishimoto Yumeno
2. Niinuma Kisora
3. Tanimoto Ami
4. Ogata Risa
5. Asakura Kiki
6. Yamagishi Riko

Current top 10:
1. Hagiwara Mai (who'll be #1 until she graduates.)
2. Kanazawa Tomoko
3. Tamura Meimi (oops)
4. Ishida Ayumi
5. Ogata Haruna
6. Kaga Kaede
7. Ozeki Mai
8. Yanagawa Nanami (she's a perfect ojousama and I love her a lot already.)
9. Kishimoto Yumeno
10. Iikubo Haruna
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Zunu » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 am

A lot of the girls I basically have neutral feelings about, so I'll just leave them out of the ranking.

Like list (in decreasing order, with comments):

Maachan. She can basically just make weird animal noises all day and still be ridiculously charming.
Airi. As sweet and funny as she is lovely and talented. Basically perfect.
Sakura. Not entirely sure why she's this high but she sings really well, has a gentle if slightly evil aura, and is pretty. She often looks as though she's in her own little zone.
Kanatomo. O-hohohohoho! Ooooohohohohoho! I just want to hear her say that all the time. But all scariness aside, she's very sweet, kind and attentive. As an H!P idol maybe the most well-rounded since...Nacchi?
Kanana. Maybe the flat out nicest H!P member. I know an old Japanese lady who has almost exactly the same funny, silly, giggly, serious, smart personality but like 50 years older.
Ozeki. Her face has the aerodynamics of a runway model's. She seems really on point, part of the new H!P vanguard.
Manakan. She likes to have her hands in every pot. Singing, dancing, acting, Utanabi. Inabanonstop!! Not quite in Kanatomo's speaking skills league but exactly like her role model Kevin Hart she's going to keep plugging away until the world gives up trying to deny her what's hers. (I'm possibly kidding about the role model.)
Maho. Lol she's so goofy I love it.
Yamakki. She would spend $20 in postage to return a wallet with $2 in it. That's how pure she is.
Sakurako. Come on hurry up. Your inner Maasa wants to come out.
Fukuchan. Aside from being lovely she's ranked this high because she made by a wide margin the best impression during the handshake event I attended.
Duu. One day it's going to be Duu and Satou at the top of the H!P perch. Satou will need Duu to keep her in check. Fortunately, Duu will be up to the task.
Nakasaki. Somebody has to play 2nd chair 2nd violin. The trick is to be the best 2nd chair 2nd violinist you can be, no slacking.
Musubu. Oh look kawaii they fixed Chisato.
Taguchi. Like I said the other day, she zoomed up the ranks due to her being an awesome damn tree.
Momoko. Momoko's doing an incredible job in CG. She's so pro I had to take her off my annoying list, which is annoying in itself, oh no... paradox!
Eripon. Her outsider attitude is both a blessing and a curse but bonus points for being both well fit and well, fit.
Kiki. This is more for potential than for what she's already done. She just seems like she's going to be a rock-solid idol in the future.
Maimi. She's great of course but there's always being something a bit unexciting about her.
Yumeno. Like Kiki, seems like a real stalwart of Future H!P. Dunno why but I get a kind of Riho feeling from her that she will study and practice until it's flawless.
Haggy. Hey stop calling her dum she just unedukatted.
Moe. She just got there and already stands out. That's got to be good, right?
Iikubo. Another (apparently) genuinely nice person. Not really an idol but more like a girl you'd want at your lunch table or study group in school.
Murotan. She's a sly one that Murotan. Maybe sometimes too sly for her own good.
Ayumin. She's okay but it's like she's been doing the exact same shtick for the past four years with no change at all.
Inoue. She's good but seems ever so slightly smug about it.
Rikako. There's a lot of potential there but she hasn't really caught fire.

Annoy list (in decreasing order of annoyance. NOT SAFE FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE PERSONAL OFFENSE AT NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR IDOLS):

Please note that even though the following girls annoy me for one reason or another that doesn't mean I necessarily dislike them. A couple of girls are on both my like and annoy lists.

Chisato. I really want to appreciate her so I can just fully love C-ute, but after all these years there's still something about her that seems like that person you avoid at parties.
Ogata/Nonaka/Haga. They just don't seem to be stepping up to the plate yet. Even Miki, they give her stuff to do but she's so dutifully bland and milquetoasty about it.
Nanami. If she had been around in the TsugiKago days, Kago's smoking would've gotten exposed like 2 years earlier. She just comes off as a goody-goody teacher's pet who will sneakily do anything to climb her way to the top while maintaining an angelic demeanor. I don't trust her one bit -- she may be concealing a shank whittled out of a butterfly hair ornament! Plus her head is way too large for her body, or her face is too large for her head, or something like that, just take her away.
Suzuki Kanon. Every time I see her face I think of that crazy apple imitation. That's her high water mark. Also I suppose she can't be blamed for the decision to make her weight a feature, then to make her weight-loss a feature, then to drop the whole thing like it never happened. But I wish she had went with a plan and stuck with it.
Eripon. I'm sneaking her onto this list because even though I like her the way she is, she seems unfriendly and as if her heart's not really into being an idol.
Inoue. Another one who slightly annoys me even though I like her overall. It's admittedly not her fault that she looks incredibly like my friend's nephew. Neph. Ew.
Riko. She really is a very pretty girl with lovely skin but those lip freckles of hers, I can't stop staring at them. And she looks like she only gets two hours sleep a night.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:51 am

TBS show Rank Oukoku 3-6-16 - Top 10 Female groups ranking that girls want to join (street survey of 300 girls in Shibuya and Harajuku)
http://www.tbs.co.jp/rank-oukoku/backnu ... 60305.html
Q.渋谷・原宿の女性300人に聞きました
入ってみたい女性グループ TOP10

#1 E-girls (51 people)
#2 Nogizaka46 (28 people)
#3 Momoiro Clover Z (19 people)
#4 AKB48 (14 people)
#5 Perfume (13 people)
#6 Silent Siren (12 people)
#7 SCANDAL (10 people)
#8 MM. '16 (9 people)
#9 C-ute (8 people)
#10 Dempagumi.inc (6 people)

Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 am

Amped wrote:street survey of 300 girls in Shibuya and Harajuku

In other words, cosmopolitan and fashion-oriented women in their late teens and early twenties, like the women who already make up E-girls and Nogizaka46.

In other words, not elementary and middle school students scattered around the rest of the country, like the girls who actually audition for and join MM and H!P.

And I think it's a fluke that ℃-ute appear on the list at all. Sure, they're more in the same style as E-girls and therefore should appeal to that demographic, but in as much as people know them at all, people know them to be a small, stable, long-running group that doesn't accept new members, so it's just wishful thinking to give them as an answer. The same goes for Perfume and SCANDAL. If anything, it's great that ℃-ute are that well known and on roughly the same level as those other groups.

I'm more intrigued by the fact that Nogizaka46 got twice as many votes as AKB48. Has AKB48 peaked? Or is there something significantly different about Nogizaka46 that I, as a casual observer and not a fan, simply don't know?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am

Time for my single rankings again. Still color-coded. :lol:

Love, like, neutral, dislike, hate

℃-ute
Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou?
Summer Wind
Jinsei wa STEP!
Mugen Climax
Ai wa Maru de Seidenki
Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~

Morning Musume.'16
Utakata Saturday Night!
The Vision
Tokyo to Iu Katasumi
Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
Mukidashi de Mukiatte
Sou Janai

ANGERME
Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
Itoshima Distance
Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru
Umaku Ienai
Ai no Tame Kyou Made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashite Kita Ningen
Wasurete Ageru

Juice=Juice / NEXT YOU
Next is you!
Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai
Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~
KEEP ON Joushou Shikou!!
Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Country Girls
Boogie Woogie LOVE
Koi wa Magnet
Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~
Dou Datte Ii no
Namida no Request

Kobushi Factory
Sakura Night Fever
Chotto Guchoku ni! Chotosu Moushin
Osu! Kobushi Tamashii
Samba! Kobushi Janeiro
Bacchikoi Seishun!
Ora wa Ninkimono
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby boinsie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:53 am

Pink is probable blind love, blue is inexplicable coldness.

℃-ute
1. Suzuki Airi
2. Okai Chisato

3. Yajima Maimi
4. Hagiwara Mai
5. Nakajima Saki

Morning Musume。'16
1. Kudou Haruka
2. Ishida Ayumi
3. Iikubo Haruna
4. Satou Masaki
5. Suzuki Kanon
6. Haga Akane
7. Oda Sakura
8. Makino Maria
9. Nonaka Miki
10. Fukumura Mizuki
11. Ogata Haruna
12. Ikuta Erina

ANGERME
1. Sasaki Rikako
2. Murota Mizuki

3. Tamura Meimi
4. Wada Ayaka
5. Takeuchi Akari
6. Aikawa Maho
7. Kamikokuryou Moe
8. Nakanishi Kana
9. Katsuta Rina

Juice=Juice
1. Miyamoto Karin
2. Uemura Akari
3. Miyazaki Yuka
4. Takagi Sayuki
5. Kanazawa Tomoko

Country Girls (Not ranking Momoko. I wouldn't feel right putting her at the top, middle, or bottom, so I don't know what to do with her)
1. Ozeki Mai
2. Inaba Manaka

3. Yamaki Risa
4. Morito Chisaki
5. Yanagawa Nanami
6. Funaki Musubu

I haven't gathered sufficient evidence to rank the Factories yet. In general I can say that most of Kobushi is on level playing ground (in that I like them all), and most of Tsubaki is also on level playing ground (in that I know close-to-nothing about them).
boinsie
Guru

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Group Ranking of sorts. This kind of thing changes yearly for me (or even just by single) and has a lot to do with personal preference and little to do with the girls' abilities. The two groups on my 'eh' list were both in my top groups two years ago so XD...

Top Groups
A mix of music and personality and brand loyalty is why I picked these out but these are the groups that I have the most interest in right now.

-ANGERME
-Morning Musume '16
-Tsubaki Factory

Group I Like
These are groups I pretty regularly try to buy music for

-Country Girls
-Kobushi Factory

Eh Groups
These are groups that I just don't have an interest in at all right now or who I space out the most at concerts when they're performing.

-Juice=Juice
-C-ute
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Starra » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:11 pm

1. Country Girls (Hell fucking yes I am here for this.)
2. Morning Musume。'16
3. H!P Kenshuusei (Oops, I'm doing this wrong.)
4. Juice=Juice
5. Kobushi Factory
6. ANGERME (I like several members individually but I don't like them as a group)
7. Tsubaki Factory (I don't care about them aside from Yumeno and Kisora, but they're still new so whatever.)
8. ℃-ute (No matter how much I love Maimai (which is a lot), I will never be able to give a shit about ℃-ute as a group.)
Last edited by Starra on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Celedam » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 pm

^ ANGERME?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project