H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

H!P Dreams thread

Postby boinsie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:47 am

I had a dream last night that there were two new members added to MM, and they were both really tall and looked and sounded like guys, but I think this was mostly just done as a media stunt to get extra promotion and such, and they weren't actually guys because that would of course throw off the whole "Musume" thing. Anyway, they were in one of the assorted magazines (it had the feel of YanYan to me) and were wearing like off-white outfits somewhat similar to the Only You ones.
boinsie
Guru

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 am

I had a dream last night that Risako had announced her Graduation so she would further her education. It was so very uncomfortable to take in , even if it was a dream. I don't want anymore grads :'( Ever since Kanna everyone's been leaving so fast D:<
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 am

Wtf is with these H!P relate dreams!!!!!!!!!!!. But anywho...i had a dream last night, where i entered a contest and got to meet Tsunku. But it was a dream gone wrong, where i began asking questions about graduations and future musume mebers, which turned into a Yaoi fest. I dont wanna repeat what happened in that dream (and i don't even like guys wtf o.0) Im just so disgusted right now :|
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby erilaz » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

Last night I dreamt that I got the rare original version of BEST! MORNING MUSUME。ONE, which had completely different contents and cover art. The pictures on the back of the CD case showed the individual girls and what instruments they played (!). Three of them (including Kaori) played violin. One of the bonus tracks was a rocking cover version of a Fleetwood Mac song, though I don't remember which Fleetwood Mac song, nor even whether it was a Fleetwood Mac song that actually exists.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby riversong » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

I had a dream last night that I was part of Dream Morning Musume. I woke up before we got ot perform Love Machine D:
kremlindusk -> KayouSA -> riversong
riversong
Acolyte

Postby boinsie » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 am

I had a dream where all of MM's earlier singles were being re-released one at a time under artist name "Dreamusume." :crazy:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Sohee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

Sohee wrote:Speaking of Eri, I dreamt last night that I somehow knew Aichan and sat in the VIP section at her concert without knowing. Behind me was Goto Maki and Misono. I got one of Misono's bracelets.
Then after the show I was going somewhere (backstage?) to give Aichan a gift and then I was all "omg Aichan Goto Maki and Misono sat where I sat and look what I got from Misono!" to her and she just laughed. <3 And then suddenly Eri came there too. And I was still a huge fan so I went up and talked to her (though she was shy like srsly omg <3 ;o;) and before I even got a chance to ask she said "I'll do a comeback next year, in spring so around April". And then I got to tell her that even though she's not active she still helps to cheer people up (she would have no idea. seriously.) and she was embarrassed and then hurried off.

It took some 10 minutes after I woke up to realize it wasn't real. It made my day though.

And because of that I haven't been able to get Eri out of my head all day (man so I sound like some girl having a crush >>) and I'm for some reason 100% positive to that she'll make a comeback next year. I know it was a dream but my dreams have been right before.
I dreamt about Haruna, Haruka and Ayumi passing the auditions a week or two before they did. Then I woke up, pissed cause Sara didn't make it, ranted to Nayoko and then look what happened. XD

Either way. It was a very cute dream. AND I GOT MISONO'S BRACELET GDI IT WAS AWESOME. And purple and pink and green and glittery and with a butterfly.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Rm88 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 am

A couple of days ago I had my first H!P-related dream ever, which is weird considering I've been a fan for a while. And there was no Berryz at all, only S/mileage, all I can remember is that they were having lunch and speaking in Spanish :lol:
Rm88

Postby Mirai » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:54 am

I had a dream the other night with Ai Takahashi in it. And somehow we were in The King's Speech. XD
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby erilaz » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 pm

^ Was she teaching King George how to speak with a Fukui accent? XD
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Next

Return to Hello! Project