H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby erilaz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 pm

The night before last I dreamt that I was at a pool party with a bunch of OG H!P girls. I was talking to Shibata Ayumi and some other girl (not from H!P) who was currently in a unit with her. Their duo had a four-syllable name similar to Kira Pika, did the theme for some anime, and was being heavily promoted with advertising on the sides of buses and such. Shiba-chan and this other girl were complaining to me about their English class. They thought it was a bad class, blaming the teaching methods rather than the teacher, but they were actually speaking English quite well.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Panic Nancy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 am

I had a dream a few nights ago that Haruka died. Someone gave me the news while I was standing in front of a house that was supposed to be mine, but it was all distorted. I started walking around the block, saying: "It's my fault. It's my fault. I shouldn't have pushed her so hard." I can't remember how exactly she died, though, just that she was not hit by a bus.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby JHasegawa25 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 pm

I had a dream a few days ago that °C-ute stole THE Possible's new song Nanja Korya and they were gonna make it a double A-side with Aitai Aitai Aitai na. THE Possible got mad and plotted revenge against °C-ute, with Robin as the main mastermind.
JHasegawa25
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Iikubo Haruna

Postby sb » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:54 am

^That'd be horrible if a beater group like the Possible attacked C-ute. I'd have mad issues with a poor man's version of Aika like Robin put a C-utey out of commission.

Anyway, this is covering H!P related dreams that I've had in, I don't know, past month or so and what I vaguely remember.

For some damn reason I saw Riho standing outside in the rain next to a bus stop.

A Berryz video where they were battling a Godzilla/Gamera rubber suit monster and Momoko hit him with a Yurushite Nyan. Then he hit her with a boot to the chest.

And last night there was one where the H!P had a website where you could interact with the girls, like a forum or twitter kinda deal. I remember a white backround for the pages and pink font. And they had a poll that ranked who the most popular girls where. Reina was first and Sayumi was second. And I was told that girls that weren't in first would respond often to messages so their rank could go up. So I was gonna send Sayumi a message but I don't know Japanese so I was just planning to send her a "Hi"
sb
Minion

Postby rikkikow » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:07 am

My dream last night was that I went to the H!PS game. Yes, apparently it is real. LOL. I was a volunteer worker and arrived a couple hours early to look around. Starra was sitting at a registration table letting a few people into the game grounds. I found a broach on the ground and was wondering if there was a lost and found. Just about ready to ask Starra when I was in on the other side. I entered a coliseum type archway and was in a large locker room. When I came back outside many people were arriving with their pet dogs. I said something like “Oh, you’re here because of the dogs, this way.” I think I was working with the dogs. LOL. Hollywood was there too. I was told to make five films. That’s when I started freaking … because how was I going to do that when I don’t own a movie camera? [the end] :mikihead:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby iceymoon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 am

^ most amazing dream award!

of course HP!S would be held in a colosseum. :hehe:
iceymoon

Postby Panic Nancy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I was at a restaurant with my family and we were talking about different stuff at the table while we waited for our food. And then somebody said, “Hey, did you know that Eminem mentioned Kudou Haruka in one of his songs?” And I was like, “What?” and I went off to google the lyrics. It went something like: “Little girl named Andrea joins Morning Musume and changes her name to Haruka yo yo yo. She’s best friends with the little piano player from Hokkaido yo yo yo.”

Most random dream ever. I don’t even listen to Eminem.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:32 am

last night i had strange dream that an earthquake happened and i started screaming earthquake!! until i found Sengoku Minami was in my room sleeping, and we ran outside, and i told her "lets go save other people!" and then the dream became a blur after that.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Panic Nancy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:49 pm

I had a couple of weird dreams lately. In one, Sakura wanted to take the nickname "Daishi," so Ayumi changed her nickname to Daipon. And I had another dream that Ayumi was being traded to Berryz for Chinami.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby Starra » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Two H!P dreams recently. In one, Sayu announced her graduation and in another Canary Club disbanded.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project