H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby sb » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Didn't even know this thread was here.

Anyway this was from the other day all I remember from the dream was it was in a large building sorta like a mall but REALLY tall and Captain was wearing an elaborate dress and I grabbed her and flew upwards.

Also I'd like to mention, aside from a couple dreams, if I dream H!P I'm usually watching them on TV or a PC. But if I dream of Berryz I'm interacting with them. Like they're my friends or some crap.
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 am

Last night/this morning I dreamt that I was at a performance by some Japanese male rock 'n' roll comedy troupe. They were Up-Front artists, so Tsunku was on the stage with them, and some of the H!P OGs were also toward the back of the stage. At one point four or five of them ran up to the front to fangirl the comedy troupe, and this bunch included Yossy, Rika, and Maki. By this time, I was in the front row on the right side of the stage, so the girls were right in front of me. In fact, I debated whether or not to touch Maki's leg, since it was easily within reach. (I didn't, because even in dreams I fail.)
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Mirai » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 am

Last night I dreamed that PyokoPyoko Ultra had alternate outfits that were pretty simplistic in design, but involved confetti dot fabric. I also "heard" the song in my dream, but I don't remember what it sounded like XD
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby Zunu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:24 am

Dreamed that I was an Air Force pilot. (Or maybe some enderish "Battle School.") Anyway, when we got military leave, I went home for a picnic with my sweetie...who was Captain in wearing a cute top and a sexy denim miniskirt. Stupid dream woke me up before anything happened though.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby boinsie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 am

The other night I had a dream where 4nin S/mileage were on a plane... they boarded before everyone else, and somehow managed to steal 41k (from whom I'm unsure)... then the next day Yuuka was shot.
When I woke up and checked the forum I remembered that it was Dec 31, Yuuka's grad date. Oh. :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Starra » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 am

I had a dream that S/mileage and MM。performed (separately) on Kouhaku. MM。performed Namidacchi and some other song and S/mileage performed a Buono! song :lol: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby sb » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:52 pm

The other day I dreamed I was watching the Cavs play. The line-up they had on the court was Samardo Samuels... and 10th gen.

I was saying that I was impressed that a young team like that was playing well.

I prolly shoulda been more impressed that tiny Japanese girls were playing NBA basketball.

[edit] I forgot to mention they were wearing MoBeKiMaSu outfits and not Cavs jerseys. Samardo, thank goodness had a Cavs jersey.
sb
Minion

Postby rikkikow » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

^ that's one crazy ass dream sb
how much did you drink that night? :hehe:

Did they win? :shifty:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby boinsie » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:04 pm

I had a dream the other night... I don't remember the beginning at all, but then I got a back-of-the-neck-tattoo... an I was feeling like, "Ughh, thooo... how did this happen? I don't want tattoos.." and I noticed that along with whatever the tattoo was of, there was also another tattoo above it which had like some bike parts in a sort-of artistic way, so it look up a lot of nape-of-neck space... and I was Kamei Eri and was fretting because how would I continue being an idol with a neck tattoo? And Tsunku came to look at it and just kind-of chuckled it off and didn't seem to think it was a big deal.
boinsie
Guru

Postby sb » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

^^ I don't remember if they won or not :lol:

I think I did a shot of tequila (no worm) that night but yea, I wasn't drunk. Drunk dreams are awesome though.
sb
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project