H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby rikkikow » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:21 pm

I have been miserable with a cold the last couple of days.
Last night I had a dream that I was in a buffet restaurant when Marina Okada
walked up and said something to me in English. I was thinking she
said my name but wasn’t sure. I said “what did you say?.” She
mumbled something. I was thinking she couldn’t have remembered
me from SF could she? Was it really her though. There was a male with her
that looked just like her and I figured it was her brother. But was it her I wondered.
This person seemed taller, and heavier, had blond hair and white skin, and spoke English?! XD
They walked away and sat at a table while I stood in place trying to figure
it out. LOL. I think I came to the conclusion that it wasn’t her after all but just someone
who looked like her. Then I was in my car trying to leave this weird ass world I was in but
couldn’t leave. I stopped to ask this geezer couple the way out (there was cartoon
characters living there too). They played dumb like they didn’t know what I was
talking about. When I awoke I was still driving around in the dream trying to get back
to the real world.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby Starra » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm

I had a dream Ayaka and Kanyon graduated at Budoukan...
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:05 pm

I was just thinking that yesterday :fear:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby erilaz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 am

I dreamt that I was looking at the results of some online poll, where people were supposed to associate colors with objects. For one of the things, the top answer was "Lovendor". I thought that was hilarious, so I was going to post it on JPLOP.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby forgetmenots » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 pm

There was a preface to this dream that involved MM'14 I believe, but all I can remember is for some reason I got really lucky and was talking to C-ute before a performance (they were in costume... the Love Take it All ones I believe) and for some reason Nakky wasn't there, maybe she was sick and then then Chisato joked about me taking her place and performing, asking if I could dance. And in my head I was like reviewing the dance moves and realizing, I'd probably suck, but if they became serious, how could I pass up such an opportunity?

Then they did get serious and they started asking me if I could try on the costume. Then I realized that the shorts were probably short enough so that the tattoo on my thigh would be visible and I started freaking out because Idols can't have tattoos showing! Everyone would know I have a tattoo. They were pulling me towards the dressing room telling me it'd be fine and I was like NOOOO.

...then I woke up.

.........XD

I think the stress from making sure my tats never show in public in Japan (I'd get fired if my school found out~ and especially if the kids found out~) have gotten to me :mikihead:
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby randompasserby » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:20 am

I can't remember most of my dreams... usually only vague fragments of it.
Following Sayu in Morning Musume has been the most dreamlike experience I've ever had. And what a dream that was.
That dream will be over soon but I have no regrets :heart:

I hope MM and Sayu can show me another wonderful dream next year |-)
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby erilaz » Thu May 08, 2014 2:45 pm

My dream last night: Some soda got spilled on a stack of cards behind my computer, so I went to a laundry room to wash them off. At least one of them was a collectible: Demi Lovato's first driver's license (from Washington state), but it was in terrible condition, as if it had been run over by a lawnmower.

While I was cleaning the cards, a girl came by and noticed a Morning Musume。photo on top of a stack of stuff beside me. She was surprised that someone my age knew who they were. It turned out that the laundry room was only part of a large multi-purpose space, where there were also a bunch of life-sized Morning Musume。standees. The girl pointed out to me that they were also setting up a mini-moni。event in that same room. Maybe a reunion concert???
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Wed May 21, 2014 2:56 am

I dreamt that I went to a grocery store that also sold old foreign stamps and paper money for collectors. They also had old newspapers for sale, and while rummaging through them I saw a picture of what I first thought was my cousin's wedding. I then realized that it must have been their anniversary party or something, because among the people in the hall/restaurant were Morning Musume! It was still an old picture, since the members included Mari and Yossy. I was so excited about finding this that I was crying tears of joy, but my sister, who was also looking through the papers, shuffled them around, and I couldn't find that page again.
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby Amped » Wed May 21, 2014 5:35 am

I had a short dream that I was walking down the street while carrying my bed linens and I couldn't see because it was stacked up so high. As I was walking, I noticed there was a girl that was walking with me as if she was a friend or something, and it was Mizuki! She was carrying a shopping bag. She pointed that she was going that way. but I couldn't stop walking the other way and I tried to see where she went, everything went into a dark blur as I looked. I woke up from the quick nap.
Amped
High Priest

Postby sb » Thu May 29, 2014 1:22 pm

So last night I had a dream that I was about to watch the Cleveland Browns play the Cincinnati Bengals on TV. And for some reason, there was a nationally televised Morning Musume performance before the game. Takahashi sang the national anthem. (the U.S. national anthem) Then there was a performance by ex-Musume, Takahashi, Tsuji, Aika, and two others I can't remember. During the dance Tsuji slipped and fell on Aika's ankle reinjurying her and I'm thinking, this is a brutal introduction into the U.S.! So Aika's injured, the other girls are just standing there awkwardly, and Momusu '14 comes out and one of them announces they are about to perform (I remember in the dream not seeing who it was) but then the ex members started performing again, making '14 look awkward. Some other crap happened where I was reading social media's reaction to all this and then '14 finished it singing a song that ima have to find the name of. :lol:

edit - Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai. Why'd they'd sing this who knows. Then again, Takahashi sang the national anthem.
Last edited by sb on Thu May 29, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sb
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project