H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu May 29, 2014 1:28 pm

You must have something against Aika xD. Lol, jk.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby erilaz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:03 pm

I dreamt that I was at Japan Nite or some similar concert in a very small club. There weren't many people in the audience, and their reaction was pretty tepid, even though the second of the three acts was Yoshiki from X Japan. By the time the show ended, however, I was no longer seeing it live, but watching it on J-MELO at someone's house, where there was a small party going on.

Tsunku was one of the guests at the party, and he was totally plastered. He started talking to me in English and trying to teach me dirty phrases in Japanese. He said we should go out looking for chicks to hook up with, and added that he couldn't do that in Japan, because he was so famous there. Soon afterward, all the party guests left, and Tsunku stumbled out the front door, even though it was only around 11:30 p.m.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Hmm, not H!P related but I dreamt I was on vacation in Japan, and was kind of bored, just wandering around the same neighborhood day after day. Then I realized, I couldn't even remember how I got there in the first place. It was like the journey never happened. Was I losing my memory? I panicked and woke up.

Or did I?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Starra » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 pm

I had a dream I joined Juice=Juice. The dream was me at my first dance lesson with them. I think I was partnered with Akari for some stretches or something?

Also, I had a dream a few days ago that Karin was almost kidnapped.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby erilaz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:45 am

^ My first H!P dream (ten years ago!) also featured a kidnapping: I was on a bus with Morning Musume, taking a tour of San Francisco. After we all got off the bus, I didn't talk to them, because I didn't know much Japanese. I went to the restroom, but when I came out, they were gone. I heard that they had been kidnapped, so I went to save them!
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Panic Nancy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 am

I dreamed that Eri came to visit me at my house. She was sitting on my sofa (which was not on the side of the room that it usually is), wearing a peach-colored kimono. There was a tree growing beside her, filled with different colored flowers. I started plucking the orange ones off and handing them to her. The horrible thing was that, in my dream, she didn't have atopic dermatitis -- she had some sort of terminal illness instead. I kept asking her how she was feeling, if she was better -- that sort of thing. She never said anything, just smiled at me. It was kind of nice because she looked so beautiful but mostly I just felt incredibly sad.
Panic Nancy
Minion

Postby sb » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 am

I had a dream that Berryz was on a plane. And each girl had their own little section and above it was elaborate sticker with their name on it.

Then I woke up and saw that they were going on hiatus.

PSYCHIC!
sb
Minion

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 am

Ohhhh maaaaaaan. Had a crazy dream last nihgt that Kanon F. and Miyabi released a sex tape with that Eric guy from UF LICKS. Lol somehow when i woke up i felt like it's something i wouldn't be surprised about :fear: :hehe: :lol:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:21 am

i had a bad dream last night i was going to a Morning Musume. concert with Mizuki :blink: , but for some reason i couldn't find my concert ticket to get inside. i looked and looked in my backpack, pockets, shoes, and it kept going on. strangely, i got inside the concert but i was still looking for my ticket. the dream ended there as i woke up. its a sign i might lose my concert ticket. :worried:
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:27 am

Take it and lock it up inside your drawer. mine is sitting in the same location for the past month, on my dresser, and hasn't moved. :P
just every day check and make sure it hasn't moved, and you're good. :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project