H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 pm

I had a Dream last night that Risako graduated from H!P at a Berikyuu concert. Except she was in her want outfit/hair and she didn't really wanna sing or dance at all XD Her Grad song was sabori
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby sb » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:32 am

^is it horrible that I could see her grad going down like that? :lol:

This was bout a week ago I had this dream but I didn't bother to dig up this thread.

Anyway I had a dream that I was looking at a blog or something and Reina got a tattoo of a fisherman on her stomach. (Imagine a fisherman standing on the left part of her stomach, holding the rod above her belly button, and the line on the right side. She also wanted to get a phrase tattooed on her back (by her right shoulder, rather large too, 4 or 5 characters) in Japanese. And fans could vote on what she got. She also took pics of her back with the words written on her back in marker to show what it would look like.
sb
Minion

Postby Starra » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 am

I had a dream that Reina was performing a solo at a concert, when Sayu came on stage. Then Konkon did. No, not Eri -- Konkon.

I don't even know.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby koregaboku » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 am

I had a dream that H!P had a major announcement...

That Momoko and Chinami were graduating from Berryz and Chisato and Nakky from C-ute.

Whut.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby sb » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:13 am

So I had a dream in which I don't remember all of it, but I worked either for, or covering H!P and I remember the girls had an event that ended and it was late at night and I was talking with Captain who was sitting in a minivan with a white dude that had brown, old school Kyo Kusangi style hair who was I guess her boyfriend. Also MaiMai was there talking and she was saying that she had to take a train home to such and such place and I guess in this world that was like an hour and a half away and I was thinking, I gotta go to the bank and she lives out of the way, but I told MaiMai I'm can't let you go by yourself I walk home with you. And that was how it ended.
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:23 am

Undoubtedly influenced by the recent talk about Disneyland in the Random Thread, last night I dreamt that I was on Main Street at (Tokyo?) Disneyland. Ishida Ayumi was there, in a frilly red and white dress, while other girls, similarly dressed, weaved through the crowd, twirling red and white umbrellas to keep her in the shade.

When I caught up with her, the other girls were gone, and she looked very sad.

"Nan desu ka?" I asked.

"HUNGRY," she said emphatically in Japanese-accented English.

"Onaka ga suita?" I asked, and she nodded, so we went off in search of food.

We soon came to a little shop that sold drinks, snacks, and sundries, and while she searched for cookies or something, I was with the elderly Japanese couple who ran the shop. The woman, who spoke English, was explaining some sweepstakes they were running to raise money for their retirement. I wasn't interested in playing, but I complimented her on her English ability.

When I found Ayumin again, she was signing a birthday card addressed to me.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:07 am

Ayumi + Disneyland !!!!!! Wish i had that dream :( ......Lucky :P
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:25 am

Lol i legibly had an H!P dream last. So i was apparently Juice=Juice's talent agent. And my whole dream consisted of me trying to book several shows at various venues for them. They kept getting frustrating because they didn't understand English :lol:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby sb » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 am

All I remember from the dream I had was Chinami was speaking in broken English.

Because of that it felt very, very real. :lol:
sb
Minion

Postby sb » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:14 am

I had a bevy of strange dreams last night. One of them H!P related.

OK from reason the dream was about something that supposedly happened in 2007. I remember Tsuji and Nakazawa in front of me looking their best and I said something like "hey look at you two looking all good" and that for some reason a bunch of us were all dressed up and going to an event or a club or something. We were in a large group slowly walking down a crowded street. For some reason Dwight Howard was with us. For some other reason there were other rI tendom black guys with us. So one of the black guys came across another black guy that wasn't with us and they were "aye what's up!" cause they knew each other.

I remember thinking, I'ma make a race joke, Mikitty will think it's funny.

"You know all black people know each other."

Mikitty laughed.

We kept walking and Dwight Howard announced that somebody had just gotten married. I didn't get the name but I thought he said Inaba which made me think Atsuko but I didn't think that was right. Then Kaori acting all spaced out in stuff asked me what he said cause she didn't hear it either and I told her I didn't know. Then she said something about Pocari Sweat and that was it.

A lot stuff went down in 2007 in my life. I didn't remember that one. :lol:
sb
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project