H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby Starra » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:06 pm

I had a dream last night that, on the first day of their concert tour, MM。announced they were going to be on Kouhaku. I was asleep while it happened, but when I checked JPlop the next morning, the thread was 100 pages :lol: .

Seems about right.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby boinsie » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 am

I had a dream this morning where I was going to an anime convention (it wasn't Otakon, but had a longer, still portmanteau-style name that still involved "ota") where one of the H!P groups was going to be performing. I went there and got to my hotel, which was small and kind-of like a cozy livingroom. I tried to go to the convention which was had everything in different rooms and halls. Kikkawa Yuu went to sing, but the mic wouldn't work (and though the crown was small and quiet), you couldn't hear ANYTHING she tried to say. Like the mic not working negated her normal voice, too? And then pretty much immediately everyone had left.
In the interim I went to some rocky, national park style area and saw BIG (like wine-barrel-sized) baby bald eagles.
And then I was hoping for better luck with the convention the following days, but the con didn't put out any kind of schedules so it was hard to figure out what was happening when. Then my co-worker came to stay in my hotel room with me (even though it wasn't a youth hostel-style situation) out of coincidence because she wanted to visit my hometown (which this convention was apparently in, even though at the beginning of the dream I feel like it was supposed to be in Chicago or something?)...

TLDR; It was too cold last night and I need to get the thicker blanket out of the closet. ^^;;
boinsie
Guru

Postby rikkikow » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 am

After reading these new dreams being posted, I was wondering lately why I haven’t had one about H!P for a long time. Then last night I had this dream:

~dream~ I was in this government agency getting the runaround. I was trying to find out where I was suppose to go. I was dressed in LoVendor type leather. I was a new member of the new V-U-DEN group. :mikihead: I think Marina and Reina were the other members but I never saw them in the dream. ~dream end~
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby boinsie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 am

I've been awake too long now to remember the details of the whole thing, but this morning I woke up just as my older brother was offering Tsunku a costume to put on. "Is that racist?" Tsunku asked through laughter. My brother chuckled as he handed him the Ron Burgundy outfit.
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was in New York for some reason. I was walking through a (mostly unpaved) parking lot to my hotel, and Ishikawa Rika came toward me, driving a rental car. I waved at her, and she stopped. She put her arm out the window, so I could shake her hand, and then she drove away. I hoped to see her again inside the hotel, but I didn’t.

I assumed that she had stopped over in New York en route to an appearance in Paris.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 am

I had a dream where Ayacho became a JAV idol part-time with S/mileage. It was so scary.
It felt so real and I woke up unsure if she actually was one. ._.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:23 am

More like a JPlop dream, but I had a dream someone posted in the Konkon thread... and that there was, for some reason, another Konkon thread as well.

Lo and behold, when I woke up there actually was a new post in the Konkon thread.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby sb » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:32 pm

So I had a dream that H!P members were on Facebook. And it was to the point where fans and such could even friend them and message them. There was even a service for non Japanese speaking fans to have their messages translated. Anyway, Momoko, (who for some reason is probably the H!Per that invades my dreams the most) posts that she has a boyfriend. Fans, shockingly are cool with. Reina posts congratulating her. And that's it.
sb
Minion

Postby resop2 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:04 am

This one is kind of dumb. I dreamed I was reading an article that said that Niigaki Risa had announced that she has a girl friend and the article had a picture of the two of them but the girl's image was obscured because she wasn't a public figure.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Bkfanatic » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:32 am

This morning I dreamed that I learned sudou maasa died..I woke up super sad thinking it was true until I though about it more and realized it was just a dream..but it felt so real. Ugh I never want a dream like that again. Earlier last month I had I dream I met miyabi, momo and risako in like a waiting room.
Bkfanatic
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project