H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:19 am

I had a dream last night I was in a movie theater/oversea event and Sakura plus a few of the older members whom I’ve seen before knew who I was. That was about the extent of it, or what I can remember anyway. I was also squatting down in a corner for no apparent reason.

It was odd because I never really have H!P dreams.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:45 pm

I had a full blown H!P related dream last night.

Atsuko Inaba seems to be in charge of the H!P costume warehouse, she seems to be curating a museum of sorts. She hunted down all of C-ute to come and check out their collection of costumes. The hardest member to find was Mai and it took a lot longer to hunt her down compared to someone like, Megumi. The members are all brought into a room where they see costumes from Berryz and C-ute on display. Everyone was reminiscing about old times. Someone found Mai's glasses and she tried them on and everyone had a good laugh. Then Airi found her outfit from Aa! and decided to try it on. In true dream fashion it still fit her and everyone was surprised.

After that it started raining and the dream ended, or was swept away by a flood. I'm not sure. I just know water was involved.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby erilaz » Mon May 11, 2020 5:08 am

Last night I dreamt that I was at a concert with Takahashi Ai. We were talking together until it was time for her to go to her own seat. I was in the front row of a section, with a walkway in front of me. Aichan's seat was in the next section forward, about three rows in front of me, but a little to the left, so that we were both looking at center stage from the same angle. I have no idea who was performing, but it appeared to be a sold-out show, with all the seats occupied.

I think it means that I'm eager to return to attending live concerts and not worrying about social distancing.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Moh » Tue May 12, 2020 1:53 pm

I'm not sure this quite counts as an H!P dream, but the other night I dreamt about an announcement on here. In it, boinsie had posted something like, "Even though there's no more [H!P] activities this year, we'll still have Hello! Project Survivor!" :lol:

I started doing the cards the other night, so that's probably why I had a dream about this. :fear:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby erilaz » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:38 am

I forgot to post this earlier, but about three weeks ago I dreamt that I was at a shopping mall, where Sayashi Riho was handing out food samples. Fried chicken, if I recall correctly. She warned me in Japanese that it was spicy, but I said, “Supaishii wa suki desu.” (“I like spicy.”) She laughed.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 am

Last month I dreamt that I was at a party, probably on a yacht, and Kamei Eri was there, too. I took her to look for a photo in one of her photobooks, possibly to autograph it. We conversed in English, which she spoke with an accent but very fluently, and I complimented her on how much her English had improved.

This morning I dreamt that I was apparently still living in the town where I grew up, and there was some sort of trade show or fair going on there. I discovered that Morning Musume。 (or at least some of the members) had been at the show, signing autographs, but I had missed them. I saw the booth where they had been, and the Japanese signage and some of the photo cards that they had been signing were still there. The booth was too small to have accommodated the entire group. I tried in vain to think of where the girls might have gone next, so that I could try to see them and maybe take some photos.
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby Pyo-kiyo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:48 am

I had a quick/brief dream in which Juice=Juice announced disbandment... but the funny thing is that it was scheduled for summer 2016.
Pyo-kiyo
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kobushi Factory

Postby erilaz » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:19 am

Last night I dreamt I was in a shop where I found a used Morning Musume。 DVD. I was trying to determine whether it was a legitimate release, because it looked a little bootleggy and the group’s name appeared on the front cover as “Morning Musume。’12”.
erilaz
Lazarus

Previous

Return to Hello! Project