H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:09 pm

The only time I get H!P/UF dreams is when one of the members is a serial killer. XD; Latest in date was Tsuji and I had to escape through the back door of a H!P shop to avoid being killed.

I wonder what my dreams are trying to tell me. :fear:
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby sb » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 am

Well I find this dream a bit more fitting because of the Momusu/anime tie-in but I had a dream Momusu had an anime like AKB0048 but the story line was more like Agents of shield or something with guns, weapons and such. The main things I remember was Haruka having a diminutive assistant that was like the teacher from the A certain magical Index anime and Haruka had a voicemail message that basically was along the lines of if you're calling her it better be important or she'll kill you. Also Takahashi was in it and she beat the hell out of another OG H!P member who I can't remember.
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 pm

I dreamt that they were selling TV Guide magazine where I work for some reason, and even though it was an American edition, Riho was on the cover! There were actually several different collectible covers, all with Riho, but the best ones vanished before I could grab them.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby sb » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:08 am

I had an absolute plethora off strange dreams last night but the H!P related one was starring the birthday girl, Miss Airi Suzuki.

So I was in a large house or club or something and there was a huge picture of ℃-ute on the wall and somehow from this wall the actual members could appear. Well Airi appeared and I can't really remember what she said, (she spoke in English instead of a made up version of Japanese like most of my H!P dreams) but her tone was very assertive maybe even a bit demanding. Anyway, we ending up kissing (her idea I believe) which led to making out. So then I go to lay her down and get to some serious business she stops me and gives me some reasoning for it. (it's MY dream and I got shut off, Airi invaded my brain and is messing with me) She wanted me to throw a party so that happened and we were with a bunch of people I know. It was really weird and I wish I could remember more of it. It was unlike a lot of dreams that I have.
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm

I dreamt that I had been at some H!P-related concert (most probably Dream Morning Musume。but possibly not). For some reason, other audience members and I were on the stage after the show ended, and various OGs came out from backstage and were giving away free tickets to a bus tour that was happening this coming weekend, featuring some Momusu。OGs, Melon Kinenbi, and maybe others. Nacchi seemed reluctant to give a ticket to a gaijin, but I managed to snag one from Kaori. Another gaijin who was there commented on how lucky I was, that I'd be able to see Melon Kinenbi.

There were still some OGs milling around onstage and I thought I saw Yūko. I called out, "Nakazawa-san!" but the woman turned around and wasn't her. Then I actually did see Yūko, who was hurrying offstage, into what seemed to be a huge hotel lobby. I wanted to talk to her, mainly to tell her about her big fan Starra in New Zealand XD, so I chased her, but she eventually ended up in a comfy chair with a couple of kids (hers?) and promptly vanished.

I wandered around the lobby a bit and saw someone I thought was Aichan with long blonde braids, but it wasn't her, just someone with a similar face. After that I left the building.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby rikkikow » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:44 pm

:grin: I had a weird dream last night too. I had gone to a meeting with my old college fraternity buddies. They were putting on a skit with a red wagon at 1 PM the next day for a homeless benefit in San Francisco in front of the City Hall. I volunteered to help. The next thing I remember is I’m walking in San Francisco bringing a red wagon for the skit. Then I give two homeless men a lift in the wagon. So I’m pushing the wagon with the two guys in it and I’m lost in San Francisco when I look at my watch and its 5 minutes to 1 PM. I said I’ll never make in time. That’s when the two homeless guys took over and got me to City Hall in time. They knew the streets and short-cuts. There were lots of people there but no fraternity guys. So I put the red wagon next to the podium so if someone was there they could see I made it. So I’m pissed; I will never volunteer for something like this again etc. This other person tells me to phone but I don’t have their numbers in my new iPhone. So now I’m backstage and I open this door and Tsunku is on the other side. I was just looking at him trying to figure out wtf, and he can’t speak. Apparently he was in charge of everything and he wanted to know how things got screwed up. I said why didn’t he bring Morning Musume? [end] XD
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby sb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:52 am

So I had a really short dream about ℃-ute.

I was I guess you would back stage with the girls who happened to be fighting over a Yoohoo. (like literally tugging over it) And I grab the Yoohoo from them and was gonna decide who got it. I saw that Chisato had a dice in her hand (silver colored with blue dots as the numbers and instead of a dot a star was used for "1") So I told them I'm gonna roll the die and it's gonna go by age. 1 is Maimi, 2 Nakky, 3 (I had to think) is Airi, 4 Chisato, 5 is and I nodded my head down the hall to signify MaiMai cause she wasn't with us right then, and 6 a free roll (I was beyond tempted to be a D a say I'm 6) so anyway I roll it...

...and got a 3.

And I hand the Yoohoo to my right in a problem solved manner to Airi.
sb
Minion

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue May 05, 2015 12:26 am

So I dreamed (isn't it "dreamt?") that I was at some place and outside Duu was sitting there selling her merch... but there was a sign saying "sales not starting until 8:00 PM" and it was 7pm, and there was some show going on inside this big hall, so I had to wait until 8:00 to buy stuff from Duu, but at about 7:10 my step-father and my entire family was like "ok we're leaving..." so i got real sad because I wanted to buy some stuff from Duu, so I asked her if I could buy stuff now, and she said "you have to ask my manager.." and I asked her manager, and he said no. :c
...So for some reason I didn't converse with Duu... xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby erilaz » Tue May 05, 2015 2:46 am

CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:So I dreamed (isn't it "dreamt?")

Both are correct. "Dreamt" is used more often in British English than in American English, but "dreamed" is in fact the more common form in both. I normally say "dreamt" [dɹɛmt] rather than "dreamed" [dɹiːmd], though, so that's what I write.

http://grammarist.com/usage/dreamed-dreamt/
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby Moh » Tue May 05, 2015 5:11 am

This was a while back, but I dreamt I was at an H!P concert (definitely dreaming).
All I remember is that all the groups were on stage at the end of it, and they started singing a song that doesn't currently exist.
And it was frickin' sad! I didn't understand the words but all the girls were crying. So was everyone in the audience. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project