H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 am

Maybe at the time someone was leaving/graduating, so you subliminally were pretty sad about it?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Moh » Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 am

By a while, I mean like two weeks ago. :lol: Unless I missed something, I don't think anyone was graduating then!
Moh
Prophet

Postby boinsie » Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 am

But in the dreamspace, maybe someone was graduating.
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:22 pm

After going back to sleep this morning, I dreamt that a friend and I were at a party, and Linlin was there, too. She kept talking to my friend, asking him whether he was on Twitter and stuff like that. She was speaking in English, but with a pretty thick Japanese accent (very much unlike real-life Linlin). My friend was having trouble understanding her, so I was interpreting for him. She'd had some surgery, but it didn't seem to have had any effect on her speech, despite a nasty looking scar and a hole in her throat. :crazy:
"Experience in the acquisition of European languages can help you to learn Japanese about as much as it could help you to acquire the language spoken by the inhabitants of Mars." — Lafcadio Hearn
erilaz

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 pm

O.O

Maybe that's Tsunku-fluenced?
Like, the hole in the throat and the "nasty scar"?
'Cause like, larynx removal... throat... yanno
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby erilaz » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 pm

^ My waking mind hadn't thought of the Tsunku connection, but you could be right.
"Experience in the acquisition of European languages can help you to learn Japanese about as much as it could help you to acquire the language spoken by the inhabitants of Mars." — Lafcadio Hearn
erilaz

Postby Mixi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:21 pm

I dreamt there was a virtual reality game without glasses in which you could swim in a pool with H!P members and just hang around with them in general. Nothing lewd, romantic or game-like- just a simulation in which we can be with members we like and talk with them. The best cure for loneliness.

It needs to happen. I cried because Maimi kept me company and I didn't want to leave my dream. :lol:
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 真野恵里菜

Postby rikkikow » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:03 am

:cry: LoVendoЯ Dream

How do I describe this disappointment (not quite a nightmare)?

I am in Japan and the four girls are there in this dream. But this dream features only Yuki Uozumi. I get away from the crowd and
visit an ancient site. Nobody was there but me. Then I see Yuki meeting a man there. He is a tall anglo with beard over
6 ft looking about 36 yrs old. I’m thinking boyfriend? Not at all. I observe. She keeps calling him “son” as they talk.

When they departed, I approach Yuki and said I like her guitar playing blah blah blah etc. She was very stand-off-ish, and speaks little English. I said that I saw her in San Francisco. She said, “I think I know where that is,” and left. Next I’m still at this site where I’m in a class full of men. We are waiting for the instructor (Yuki I presume). It had something to do with guitar electronics. These guys are leaning over a wall talking to someone who is below. My friend is one of them. I look to see who is there. It’s Yuki. Nobody knows about my one on one encounter with Yuki earlier and her secret.
[the end]

back to reality:
Well, I’m sorry Yuki. I’m going to have to kick you out of my stable if you can’t do any better than that in my dreams. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. You are going to have to level up or something to win me back. :mikihead:
Who are we?
rikkikow
Minion

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:49 pm

had a dream about an amazing epic Hello Project single.

so it was a Angerme and Morning Musume PV. and it was very LDH Flower/early E-girls vibe but with personality and choreography relevant to the song...

so Angerme were in like a church stage with a giant cross in background with a lot of aerial shots like Mystery Night setting. then Morning Musume were all chilling like in Ima Sugu the group shot but in a setting of an ice castle like the Ice Witch's castle in Narnia. just killing it. it was amazing.
otaku_blue
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:41 am

Had a very vivid dream last night about Tsunku.

It involved him going on stage and singing, But it wasn't really singing, it was more making this one sound in many different ways. And he was playing the guitar and there was another guy there singing the lyrics while Tsunku basically just did a harmony with this one sound that came out of his mouth. And then it ended with him licking someones butt hole that came out backwards from this giant vial of pink goo in a totally non sexual but sort of like American shock factor sort of way and that's when I woke up because that was a wtf did I just see/dream/ moment. But the song was great, aside from the whole butt hole incident. :fear:
Shoujo Q

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 am

^I wouldn't be surprised about that whole butt hole thing. :fear:

...Speaking of H!P dreams, this reminded me that this past night (and I was thinking about posting it!) I dreamt that MM came back to the US and my grandfather decided to take me (he didn't care at all) and I remember that a lot of the seats were empty so I kept moving closer and closer to the stage, and they were doing a lot of q&a and the crowd was being very interactive and it was really awesome :3
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby sb » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 am

So I had a dream about ℃-ute that was pretty damn solid but filled with loads and loads of b.s.

A lot of stuff happened in this but it started off in car. I was chatting with them ( I mostly remember Airi, Maimi, and Nakky) Nakky was like the translator for me and the others but I somehow knew some Japanese too. We were going to pick up some prescription meds for myself and some other people from some guy that worked from his porch. After that, we went to an event that looked like it was at a high school auditorium. I mostly remember Airi showing interest in me, us doing our own thing instead, and me fighting some jerk in stuffing him into a closet. Then Airi and I hung out a lot, went to and Indians game, other stuff I don't remember, and then had a picnic and some guy (blonde guy) was standing next to his kid and his kid was smoking. Then some other guy (redhead) started yelling at him about promising to quit. The blonde said he quit but in the process his son picked up the habit (this kid was like 12 or something) So the redhead starts putting a bunch of cigarettes in the kid's mouth and lighting them. Airi and I are like wtf? And I try and tell these dudes to settle down. So for some reason, one of them rips Airi's shoe off her foot, so I beat the crap out of both of the dudes in response.

Yea, like none of this could ever happen in real life. I wouldn't be rolling with Airi, and I woulda gotten my ass kicked a bunch of times. But damn what a way to live! :lol:
sb
Minion

Postby rikkikow » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 am

^ I don't know who the red head is but I'm pretty sure that the blond guy is Yuki Uozumi's son. Did he have a beard like in my dream? :lol:
Who are we?
rikkikow
Minion

Postby sb » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Naw no beard. He was just a chubby white dude who made it seem like his kid smoking was beyond his control. Shitty parenting was the only realistic thing that dream had. :lol:
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:59 am

Half-remembered fragments of my latest dream:

I was at some sort of event in a big theater, maybe something to do with Japanese music. It was poorly attended, though, and about 80% of the seats in the place were empty.

At least a couple of Morning Musume。 OGs were wandering about. Rika came up to me and for some inexplicable reason kissed me - not a little peck, but a long, passionate kiss. I don't remember my reaction, but I was most likely stunned more than anything else.

Then I ran into one of my co-workers, but I had to ditch him when Kago-chan came by. I walked past her a few times, trying to thing of some way to approach her, something to say to break the ice. Eventually she spoke to me, babbling something in Japanese that I barely understood. I gathered that she had tried to play a DVD, but it didn't work. I asked her, "Donna DVD?" ("What kind of DVD?"), and apparently it was of an old '80s movie or some such.
erilaz

Postby erilaz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32 pm

My first H!P dream that I've been able to remember in a year and a half:

Buono! were singing "MY BOY" on the Late Show. I don't remember actually seeing the host, but I seem to recall that it was Letterman rather than Colbert. The performance was a disaster. Momoko bumped into a piano-like device that provided the instrumental track, and as a result the volume dropped to where it was barely audible. When she tried to fix it, her clothes got caught, and she accidentally pulled the device down and smashed it.
erilaz

Previous

Return to Hello! Project