H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 am

^I wouldn't be surprised about that whole butt hole thing. :fear:

...Speaking of H!P dreams, this reminded me that this past night (and I was thinking about posting it!) I dreamt that MM came back to the US and my grandfather decided to take me (he didn't care at all) and I remember that a lot of the seats were empty so I kept moving closer and closer to the stage, and they were doing a lot of q&a and the crowd was being very interactive and it was really awesome :3
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby sb » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 am

So I had a dream about ℃-ute that was pretty damn solid but filled with loads and loads of b.s.

A lot of stuff happened in this but it started off in car. I was chatting with them ( I mostly remember Airi, Maimi, and Nakky) Nakky was like the translator for me and the others but I somehow knew some Japanese too. We were going to pick up some prescription meds for myself and some other people from some guy that worked from his porch. After that, we went to an event that looked like it was at a high school auditorium. I mostly remember Airi showing interest in me, us doing our own thing instead, and me fighting some jerk in stuffing him into a closet. Then Airi and I hung out a lot, went to and Indians game, other stuff I don't remember, and then had a picnic and some guy (blonde guy) was standing next to his kid and his kid was smoking. Then some other guy (redhead) started yelling at him about promising to quit. The blonde said he quit but in the process his son picked up the habit (this kid was like 12 or something) So the redhead starts putting a bunch of cigarettes in the kid's mouth and lighting them. Airi and I are like wtf? And I try and tell these dudes to settle down. So for some reason, one of them rips Airi's shoe off her foot, so I beat the crap out of both of the dudes in response.

Yea, like none of this could ever happen in real life. I wouldn't be rolling with Airi, and I woulda gotten my ass kicked a bunch of times. But damn what a way to live! :lol:
sb
Minion

Postby rikkikow » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 am

^ I don't know who the red head is but I'm pretty sure that the blond guy is Yuki Uozumi's son. Did he have a beard like in my dream? :lol:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby sb » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Naw no beard. He was just a chubby white dude who made it seem like his kid smoking was beyond his control. Shitty parenting was the only realistic thing that dream had. :lol:
sb
Minion

Postby erilaz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:59 am

Half-remembered fragments of my latest dream:

I was at some sort of event in a big theater, maybe something to do with Japanese music. It was poorly attended, though, and about 80% of the seats in the place were empty.

At least a couple of Morning Musume。 OGs were wandering about. Rika came up to me and for some inexplicable reason kissed me - not a little peck, but a long, passionate kiss. I don't remember my reaction, but I was most likely stunned more than anything else.

Then I ran into one of my co-workers, but I had to ditch him when Kago-chan came by. I walked past her a few times, trying to thing of some way to approach her, something to say to break the ice. Eventually she spoke to me, babbling something in Japanese that I barely understood. I gathered that she had tried to play a DVD, but it didn't work. I asked her, "Donna DVD?" ("What kind of DVD?"), and apparently it was of an old '80s movie or some such.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby erilaz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32 pm

My first H!P dream that I've been able to remember in a year and a half:

Buono! were singing "MY BOY" on the Late Show. I don't remember actually seeing the host, but I seem to recall that it was Letterman rather than Colbert. The performance was a disaster. Momoko bumped into a piano-like device that provided the instrumental track, and as a result the volume dropped to where it was barely audible. When she tried to fix it, her clothes got caught, and she accidentally pulled the device down and smashed it.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:09 am

I dreamt that ℃-ute were finishing up an autograph and photo session, and I was going out for karaoke with them afterward. I also saw a post (with embedded video) that I'd made on Jplop, which showed that I'd done karaoke with Berryz at some time in the past, as well.
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 pm

This morning I dreamt that I was on a big cruise ship or ocean liner. There was a large auditorium on the ship, where Morning Musume。 were going to have a concert. It wasn't the current group, but rather Golden Era members; I distinctly remember seeing Yaguchi, Kago, and Ishikawa, and all the girls were wearing short dresses with (I think) a floral print, predominantly red and blue. I was very close when they came through a corridor or room I was in, and I also saw them from more of a distance as they were finding their seats in the auditorium. But I didn't stick around where they actually were, because I was hurrying off to my room to get my camera, since I didn't have one on me.

I think I know why I had a dream like this. I'm currently coping with being "financially responsible" rather than spending lots of money to go to this year's must-see concerts: HinaFes with the return of Riho and the reunion of W, Ayacho's graduation, ANGERME in Mexico City....
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:56 am

I forgot to post this dream that I had on November 28th:

I was at Mythcon, the Mythopoeic Society's annual conference, and Ōnuki Ami (from PUFFY) and Matsuura Aya were also there. Ayaya was wearing a pale yellow concert t-shirt with a faux woodcut design, in which all the faces were hers. I wanted to tell her, “Omoshiroi t-shatsu desu ne” (“That’s an interesting t-shirt, isn’t it?”), but the next time I saw her, she was wearing a silver mylar dress or robe over it, so my opportunity was lost. I later realized that I should try to get them to play Golfimbul (a game that has been played at Mythcon for over 30 years, in which people whack the head off a goblin), but the dream ended before I got a chance.
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:37 am

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I was on a bus tour with members (and/or former members) of Hello! Project, and we had stopped somewhere to shop for souvenirs. I saw Yossy and wanted to talk to her, but because of my nervousness, what I tried to say came out broken and slow — “Nanji… de… ōtobasu… ni… modotte… ikimashō… ka…” (“At what time should we return to the autobus?”) — with the result that she couldn’t understand me.

Am I really the only person here who has had H!P dreams since 2015? :/
erilaz
Lazarus

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project