H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:40 am

I am gonna be checking for that ticket like every minute in NY when the time comes, you don't wanna lose something in NY, the subway, Times Square, etc haha

Anyways, last night, I had a dream, my family and I were in our van and we picked up Sasaki Rikako from KSS dance practice and I think she was my sister. We were sitting next to each other (viewing from 3rd person, I can see myself) and I fell asleep then she patted my head and fell asleep too. Soon after that I woke up (in real life). Weird, I mean she's half Filipina (and I am Filipino) so I guess my brain just turned her into my sister in the dream haha
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Had quite the strange dream where Berryz's Golden Chinatown (idk why that single though...) sold ANOTHER 37,000 this week somehow.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:57 pm

i had a strange dream that Take-chan invited me over and wanted to show me the lyrics to her new song. She went to go get it. Someone else was at her door. it was an evil twin of Take-chan who wanted to steal the song lyrics. She was super cyborg strong and lifted up both my arms to torture me by tickling my armpits. The nice Take-chan walked in and she got captured too. The evil Take-chan started tickling both me and the nice Take-chan.

i remember waking up flailing my arms up in the air because the tickling felt so real.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:35 am

So yesterday I watched that episode of PUSSUMA where Morning Musume teaches everyone the dance to 123 and I think that's what influenced this dream...

But basically I had a dream that the guy from SMAP... Tsuyoshi Kusanagi I think... and a guinea pig were both going to enter that New H!P contest... The Hello! Project Kids' Group Dance Cover Contest...

(Nevermind the fact that its for kids...) It was basically a TV show and the guy was dancing with the guinea pig and at the end gave a heartfelt interview where he cried over the potential this guinea pig had.

At the end there was a disclaimer that unfortunately the guinea pig had died due to natural causes.

I probably shouldn't watch Japanese variety before going to bed.

Spoiler: show
For context:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:00 am

Okay so had a very interesting dream. It was a big convention like thing that I was participating in. And originally I thought I was in some sports team or something, but then I had one of those dream moments of clarity where I went 'hey I don't actually play this sport so I got outof ghe performer's line and went to the bathroom. Then someone came to get me and told me to hurry. I peaked out and saw the MM14 girls and they were telling hurry and then went on ahead. So I rushed to finish what I was doing and then ran like my life depended on it. At the time the logical part of my brain was tell me that I must be in the role of Maachan in my dream.

I got there barely on time. Sayu was on the stage talking about how she was graduating soon and then she called someone on stage and it was muffled and in Japanese but I did hear her introduce them as being in the same year and a name that sounded like 'amii'. All the girls just stood there as well as me. I was waiting for Haruna or Mizuki to go up since I assumed I'd misheard and she meant the oldest. Then they started encouraging me to go up saying my real name (Samii) and as I sheepishly go on stage apologizing I realized I was me in the dream.

Sayu has this popcorn necklace in her hands and then I notice the othee girls are on stage with staff giving them similar necklaces. Sayu turns to the audience and says that mine has a clapse since I'm prone to lose things (a true assessment of my character) She said something else as well but it was in the same Sayu teasing way. I woke up then and remembered I'm the same age as Sayu and that's why she called me up like that.

It was bizarre how perfectly my brain imagined this happening. Sayu, the crowd and me were very in character. Like if I really were in MM14 this is exactly how this would go down. Made me happy but made me sad too though.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:16 am

Wow that sounds like one heck of a dream you got there XD

I dreamt that Meimei and Rina were singing a song on stage together, Meimei was hitting every note perfectly, as usual, and then when it got to Rina, she was kinda panicky, and she kinda mumbled the lines and at some points she went to ask Meimei if "dekiru kana?" because her big line was coming up (but she asked Meimei this while having the mic too close to her mouth so everyone heard her ask that hehe). In this dream, Rina had really long, wavy hair, and she looked really pretty! She started singing again and when it got up to that big line she just blew everyone away with all her confidence and she gave out an amazing voice, it sounded completely different, non-nasally or squeaky like she usually does and then she continued to sing solo after that. Meimei was just like cheering her on the sidelines at that point (that's some horrible line distribution for a duet though haha). It'd be nice if Rina can grow more as a singer and become confident, she really seems like she has what it takes.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:26 am

Since the NYC concert I've had several dreams about talking to Morning Musume members. In one dream Erina spoke English, in another Haruna spoke English and then last night I was speaking in Japanese to Reina!! I think it's because I still feel bad about how the handshake event went. :(
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby boinsie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 am

Had a dream last night, most of which has left my mind by now... but it definitely involved Amped, costumes, and go-karts...
boinsie
Guru

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 am

Woke up screaming,

I had a dream I was Masaki and Reina had died in a. Freak accident involving a light falling on her at a Lovendor concert . The whole dream was basically me crying and screaming and mounting it was just so damn awful :crazy:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby boinsie » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:47 am

Tsunku had done a redux of some old Sharan Q/solo song (not sure which one), and in the video he had longish blonde hair with shaved sides, something like this...
Spoiler: show
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project