H!P Trivia thread!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Trivia thread!

Postby Celedam » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:53 pm

forgetmenots wrote:THAT GIRL HAS TO BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG AH.

You mean elementary school? 'Cuz she is in middle school. :unsure:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:38 pm

^I just mean she looks very obviously her age, perhaps slightly younger (first or second year middle school as opposed to her last year). She was the only girl they made that observation about even after various Hello Project videos that had Elementary and Middle Schoolers in it.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Celedam » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Ah.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Found this on Twitter. I've never noticed before. :lol:
https://twitter.com/anpyonchan/status/9 ... 3957167107
https://twitter.com/anpyonchan/status/9 ... 4688669696

Morning Musume - Souda! We're ALIVE

μ’s (Love Live) - No brand girls
Nayoko-Kihara
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:05 pm

I feel like there's a lot of homages in Love Live. Nothing can convince me that Nico wasn't based on Sayu.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:18 pm

2000 - Morning Musume / Happy Summer Wedding
2001 -Morning Musume / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru, I Wish and The Peace medley
2002 - Morning Musume / I Wish, Souda We're Alive, Do It Now
2003 - Morning Musume / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2004 - Morning Musume / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2005 - Morning Musume / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2006 - Abe Natsumi, Nakazawa Yuko, Matsuura Aya, Berryz Kobo / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2007 - Morning Musume / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2008 - Morning Musume, Matsuura Aya, Yaguchi Mari / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2009 - Morning Musume, Berryz, Yaguchi Mari, Tsuji Nozomi / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru

2010 - Morning Musume, S/mileage x AKB48 / Ghibi medley, Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2011 - Morning Musume, S/mileage, Dream Morning Musume / Love Machine, RR12 medley, Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2012 - Morning Musume / Dekkai Uchu ni ai ga aru
2013 - Morning Musume with OG / Love Machine
2014 - Morning Musume '14 with OG Iida Kaori, Yasuda Kei, Tsuji Nozomi, Niigaki Risa / Dekkai Uchuu ni ai ga aru
2015 - Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Iida Kaori (Hello! Project absent due to H!P concert)
2016 - Morning Musume '16 / Dekkai Uchuu ni ai ga aru
2017 - Morning Musume '17 / Dekkai Uchuu ni ai ga aru
Amped
Priest

Postby Zunu » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:00 pm

OK, point taken Amped :thumbs-up: :)
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: @notoarisa

Postby boinsie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:06 am

AyuHikaru wrote:I feel like there's a lot of homages in Love Live. Nothing can convince me that Nico wasn't based on Sayu.

I've literally never considered Sayu, always thought of Momoko. Hmm..
boinsie
Guru

Postby JonCC » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:21 am

Thsi is a very minute piece of trivia: I found out that choreographer YOSHIKO performed as a backdancer during Matsuura Aya's 2003 ~Matsu Ring PINK~ concert tour.
These were the days before H!P Kids/Eggs/Trainees backdancers. It took me a while to recognise her as I was watching this concert (for the first time at that).
She was also credited as the choreographer of the tour.
JonCC

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby JonCC » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Another minute piece of trivia related to:
Celedam wrote:Wow, Shin Hashimoto has gone public in a big way. He's been there behind the scenes for years, of course, as one of the great and powerful "management" whom we're always either thanking or cursing,

He's been with the company quite a while. I've gone through the 2004 & half the 2005 concert DVD's and he pops up in credits for the first time under the A&R section.

From 2005's 'v-u-den First Concert Tour 2005 Haru ~v-u-densetsu~'

Artists and repertoire (A&R) is the division of a record label or music publishing company that is responsible for talent scouting and overseeing the artistic development of recording artists and songwriters.[1] It also acts as a liaison between artists and the record label or publishing company; every activity involving artists to the point of album release is generally considered under the purview, and responsibility, of A&R.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artists_and_repertoire
JonCC

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:13 pm

^ He has been with the company even before Hello Project existed. I remember reading an interview where it was mentioned many of UF"s management started at Warner Music. This eventually lead several of them to working with Chisato Moritaka back in the 80's. Nishiguchi was part of this group (his name appears on her cd's). I think Hashimoto might have been part of this group as well.

You can see him listed in her 1996 TAIYO’ON & OFF dvd as
Stage Producer @ 20:51
Recording Diretor @ 21:21
SaebaRyo

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:01 am

Haga Akane explained her new friendship acronym on the Hello! Project mobile app. She was asked by a fan at a handshake event a few days ago to "tell a recent episode with Chii-chan". She mentioned "CHAM mosh", a new name she gave to the members shes friends with the most (Nakayokute). Chii-chan didn't know what it was either.

http://inakagadget.com/about-chammosh/

12/17娘。握手3部1回目 羽賀朱音
私:ちぃちゃんとのエピソードありますか?
羽:ちぃちゃんとは基本仲よくて、、、
ちゃむもっしゅってわかります?
私:ちゃむもっしゅ…??
羽:佐藤さんあかね尾形さん森戸さんの4人で仲良くて(早くて聞き取れない)
ス:お時間でーす
私 :ありがとうございます!

Hello! Project mobile app :

C - Chisaki
H - Haruna
A - Akane
M - Masaki-san

m - Morito
o - Ogata
s - Satou-san
h - Haga

羽賀ちゃんのハロモバ

CHAM(*`ω´*)ドヤッ

C→ちさき
H→はるな
A→あかね
M→まさきさん

ちなみに、、

"Cham mosh."(チャム モッシュ)

っていうの。笑

m→もりと
o→おがた
s→さとうさん
h→はが

だよ(笑)

Amped
Priest

Postby resop2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am

^
Wow, a pro wrestling meme.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Amped » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:20 am

Harunan, Wada Ayaka, and Miyazaki Yuka were born in 1994, the year of the dog.

2018 is year of the dog. This is their lucky year.
Amped
Priest

Postby SaebaRyo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:57 am

Mai and her classmates. Mai attends Myojo Gakuen (明星学園)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZcfylzBRc6 ... i____dance
SaebaRyo

Postby boinsie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:27 am

Huh. Is it ok, from management's perspective, for Ozeki to be on her classmate's IG account? The full class pics are one thing maybe, but there are also purikura. Aren't they normally not really allowed to have their photos taken w/private citizens & shared w/John Q. Public, outside of UF's own official events?
It doesn't particular bother me, but it seems like a fork from their usual policy so I was wondering if things have changed... or if Ozeki might be in for a bit of a talking to.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Zunu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 am

I dunno, seems like a delicate situation from mgmt's perspective. I mean, on the one hand, maybe having her in tons of conventional classmate photos is diluting her "brand," and leads to having pictures of her floating around out of corporate control. On the other hand, if she's attending a conventional school, then the alternative might be headlines like "Stuck up idol refuses to pose with classmate friends!" "I was sent a cease and desist letter from Evil Up Front Lawyers!" "Idol ostracized against class after trying to confiscate cell phone snapshots!" It could be that they value Ozeki highly and are willing to let her bend the rules a bit so she doesn't develop anxiety issues or something. Or that they're facing up to the reality that cameras are ubiquitous and the best strategy is just to go with it and let her be popular and beloved by her classmates. Reminds me of when "camera phones" first started to become a thing. Museums were still forbidding people to take photos of exhibits, and the guards would waste a lot of time following people around and tchh-tchh'ing them about sneaking shots, and probably arguing with people saying "IT'S MY RIGHT!" etc. After a while most museums just gave up and allowed people to shoot photos, and eventually the museums themselves began publishing their collections online, and it turned out that the more people were exposed to art, the more they wanted to see it in person. So maybe it will be that the more people see idols on facebook and instagram being real people, the more they will want to engage them and support them as performers.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: @notoarisa

Postby JonCC » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:35 am

It seems Takagi Sayuki's self-introductions when she just joined the Trainees were quite 'expressive'.

At least according to Take-chan: https://twitter.com/murotangerme_66/sta ... 2349344769
:giggle:
JonCC

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:36 am

I was bored this morning and I did a thing.

These are the HinaFest Stats for Solo/Shuffle Corners since 2013. I only did a few things. Double check the above link. I THINK I got everyone. I don't think I'm missing anyone.

*I counted in C-ute for the 2017 HinaFest since they were part of the special corner.
*Funaki/Morito count towards their 2 groups (2018).
*Juice=Juice was in the 2013 HinaFest but only still as a Kenshuusei group and didn't participate in the lottery.
*Kobushi Factory weren't in the HinaFest for 2015 because of their musical.

Groups with most members performing.

Berryz = 3
C-ute = 11*
Morning Musume = 22/23*
S/mileage + Angerme = 24/25*
Juice=Juice = 11*
Country Girls = 6
Kobushi Factory = 9
Tsubaki Factory = 8

Juice=Juice (2014), Country Girls(2016) and Kobushi Factory(2018) are the only groups that have been shut out of the solo/shuffle corner in the years listed.

# of Performances per Member.

Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina and Haga Akane = 4

Fukumura Mizuki, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kudo Haruka, Nakajima Saki, Nakanishi Kana, Tamura Meimi, Okai Chisato, Uemura Akari = 3

Hamaura Ayano, Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Kanazawa Tomoko, Kishimoto Yumeno, Miyamoto Karin, Miyazaki Yuka,
Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Onoda Saori, Sasaki Rikako, Shimizu Saki, Suzuki Airi, Taguchi Natsumi, Takagi Sayuki, Takeuchi Akari = 2

Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao, Fukuda Kanon, Funaki Musubu, Hagiwara Mai, Ichioka Reina, Ikuta Erina, Inoue Rei, Kaga Kaede, Kawamura Ayano,
Kiyono Momohime, Makino Maria, Morito Chisaki, Murota Mizuki, Niinuma Kosora, Ogata Haruna, Ono Mizuho, Ozeki Mai, Sato Masaki, Sayashi Riho,
Shimamura Uta, Suzuki Kanon, Takase Kurumi, Tanaka Reina, Tsugunaga Momoko, Yajiima Maimi, Yamaki Risa, Yanagawa Nanami, Yokoyama Reina = 1

Members that haven't performed yet (or never will get the chance because they left).

Graduated/Left
Michishige Sayumi, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudo Maasa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina, Sugaya Risako, Aikawa Maho, Fujii Rio

Still Active
Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Inaba Manaka, Hirose Ayaka, Wada Sakurako, Yamagishi Riko, Ogata Risa, Tanimoto Ami, Kasahara Momona, Danbara Ruru

Oda Sakura holds the distinction of being in every HinaFest since 2013 and never getting a chance to perform in the Solo/Shuffle corner. (And that's why I did this whole damn chart.) :mikihead:
Shoujo Q

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Previous

Return to Hello! Project