Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: S/mileage new member audition!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

^ Nakanishi Kana? :lol: She's the only other one anyway.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Kanana!! best nickname since Ayaya XD

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Ahahahaha yeah! xD
I knew I could count on you guys ! Aha.

Is she anyone's favorite here? ^^

Kanana sounds like a desease XD

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 pm

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/2002765/full/

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:36 pm

DARC1993: She's and Takeuchi are my favorites from the (former) sub-members. :lol: :heart:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Lol exactly like me then. They r my top two xD

*high five!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

I'm glad everyone got in, after all the handshakes with all 4 of them I didn't want anyone out.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Wow what a supriiiiiiise :hmmm:
So what's the point making them sub-members if everyone was added ? Worst idea ever I told you.

But I am happy for Kanana and Take-chan.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 pm

The idea was so they could quickly throw together a single and a tour, Sell a bunch of goods for each member on the tour and create a whole campaign to get fans behind the sub members, Actually it's sort of a work of brilliance from a marketing point of view. That's kind of a rare thing for UFA to be clever with marketing they are usually sort of predictable so hats off to them.

Takechan got in so i'm happy about that, I think she'll become that all rounder go to girl for everything, Even if she doesn't become the best in the group in any one area i think she'll be that one who is strong all round that can be relied on for any situation.

The other three i guess i was more indifferent about but they have their own areas where they have shown promise. And i guess i could try to get used to Meimi's creepy eyes XD seriously that poster on my wall she sort of stares at me in this creepy fashion and i feel like she's watching me.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:32 am

Wooow, are people really bothered by this? :lol:
Post a reply