Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Up Up Girls(仮) / UUG(2) / UUG(Pro Wres)

Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:46 am

"Switch", an Up Up Girls film

Honoka was leading a normal high school life while helping her relative, a doctor, but she became very upset with her newly transferred teacher.
When Honoka is troubled and consults with the doctor, he hands Honoka a mysterious switch.

@5:52

~~~~~

Photography of a 17-year-old's youth - Making of : Sasaki Honoka

Sasaki Honoka mini mini photobook
https://upupgirls.official.ec/categories/2255211

Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:58 am

Cute little movie. But they should've used Maachan to play the "beautiful" teacher instead of that no-name actress. Or even Sekkii (Azusa)...she is still in UUG(Kari), technically.

Also, I never figured Hoochan to play the role of an innocent girl with a strong sense of justice. In my head canon, she's the live action actress for the role of Jinx in Arcane.

Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:19 am

Would've loved to see Azusa as the teacher actually, but isnt she on hiatus due to health reasons?

Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:45 am

Ayin wrote:. . . isnt she on hiatus due to health reasons?
Is this what it is? :fear: I missed the memo along the way, but I've noticed she hasn't been in videos and so on, but everything still listed her as a member.

Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:00 am

I remember reading about it. Shes taking a break for health reasons but I dont recall exactly what it is, not sure if they announced it as well or if they just stated health reasons. I think its been since summer that shes on leave. Don't know when she will return nor if there have been any news about it

Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:34 pm

^
viewtopic.php?f=16&p=276208#p276208
Amped wrote:Up Up Girls Leader Sekine Azusa's activities will be on pause again for a certain period of time due to her poor health. She took a leave of absence last year for medical treatment. The 5 members of Up Up Girls will continue their activities without her.
http://www.upupgirlskakkokari.com/20025/

Maybe it's her neck acting up again, maybe it's something else.

Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:40 am

maybe it's something else.

PlayStation? :?:

Yurika & Meina

This is just a very lengthy livestream but Meina is super-charming as always.

Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:32 am

dunno why but Meina looks so different in here and I love it!

Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:22 am

I agree, I get the feeling that especially since Sumire and Ayu graduated, Meina (and also, Seina) decided she's really going to step it up and be more prominent as a member, mostly I think in terms of just letting her naturally ebullient personality shine, but I guess also including paying more attention to her hair and style and such things (and maybe some dental work?) Plus she's just grown up a lot since joining. But I always liked her, even during the screening video for the new applicants. Looking back I wrote at the time, "I liked 2, 7, 8, 15, and 19 the best. 2 seemed to have the most charismatic personality." (#2 being Meina, the other numbers in my list didn't make it.)

That early video for reference:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:55 pm

Pro Wres had an internet signing session. I don't follow them in the slightest so I have no idea if these are even the real Pro Wres, or if they're all crude impostors blatantly replacing the originals while they're off on holiday in Guam. All I can say for sure is that somebody uploaded a video on the UUG channel purporting to be UUG(Pro Wres) :roll:

Post a reply