Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Member Look-Alike Thread

Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:35 am

Woah, I didn't get the resemblance before when we were talking about Mizuho and Yuka in the Pointless thread, but I see it now! It didn't help that when I first looked at the photo I was only looking at Mizuho and I thought Kisora was Tomoko for a sec because of the hair and thought "oh it's a J=J photo" lol

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:28 am

Saw this on Facebook, had to share here.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 am

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:The kid that grabs the star in this old Target commercial reminds me of Kenshuusei Inoue Hikaru.
Spoiler: show

Inoue Hikaru has a lot of male dopplegangers for some reason.

In other news... why does Olaf's eyes make him look dead inside?

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Shoujo Q wrote:Saw this on Facebook, had to share here.

THEY DID THAT ON PURPOSE.

MORE
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

(From Tumblr)

It's starting to become universally accepted she's Nu!Eri. Girl's gonna become massively popular off that alone.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Reina's a cute girl in her own right but I'll never see her as a new Eri. She doesn't carry the same kind of theatrical bashfulness which was to me central to Eri's character. If anything I'd put Eripon more in that category, although she lacks Eririn's flirty aspect.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 am

Eri really didn't grow into her character for quite a few years after she joined. I'd say not till she cut her hair. At least that's when I started to notice her.

For me Reina reminds me of a cross between Eri and Zukki. In looks and voice. She intrigues me so I look forward to watching her grow and blossom.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:03 pm

So SixBomb's ps concept photos came out. Their main singer, Da In, looks like she could be Robin's older sister. :fear:

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:05 am

Rena should be banned from being bangless.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am

Sakura? Wrong. Rena.
Ahah. =3

She is more beautiful without bang...

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 am

True. It's just that she less like Sakura with them. :lol:
Post a reply