[06/15] Morning Musume - 46th "Only You"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [06/15] Morning Musume - 46th "Only You"

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm

no, she said it first and then they told her, she most likely forgot.

http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/583940991

she said something like "mou ijou desu~" in a formal joking friendly way. Eripon probably just misinterpreted Sayu

"ijou" sounds more formal, and we often write this word on e-mail messages between closer friends as a kind of joke. Of course we often use this word in more formal written things like at work, or news casters often use this at the end of the news together with his family name:

(after finishing the news)
ijou, hayashi deshita.
That's all (for this time, and it was) by Hayashi.

ijou desu. dewa.
That's all (for this time). See you.
Shizu
Amped
High Priest

Postby Sohee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm

I listened to the recording, and Sayu said. "That's all!" (she didn't go "nnnn ijou desu" but just "Ijou desu!") and she even sounded as though she was laughing a little, which means she probably did it on purpose. Gaki did say "There's still one left!" And someone did go "Ikuta, don't cry!" in the background, so she did cry.
I still think it's damn mean, especially considering how she fangirls the other three and especially Riho so much. She even went "I like Riho the most!" which surely is just confirming what all of us know, but still. Getting left out like that isn't really nice. Especially not if you're just 14 years old.
I couldn't hear what it was, but Sayu did bring up her sister and all I think, and she said that she likes all four of them. Of course she would, and of course she'd apologize, but that doesn't any less mean if you ask me. It was a bit too far to someone who's so new.

And I'm not hating on Sayu, she's my favorite member but I do think she went too far this time.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Gummi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm

I don't think it was all that mean. It's pretty obvious she did it on purpose but I highly doubt it was with mean spirited intentions. Sayu's written nice comments about Ikuta on her blog a bunch of times in the past....so it's not like she hates the girl and wants her to feel her wraith or anything like that. I just see it as one big miscalculation....she was probably banking on the fact that Ikuta would just take it as a joke and that everyone would just get a laugh out of her skipping over one of the girls. She probably wanted it to go like, "okay, that's all!" followed by the other girls poking fun at Sayu for being blackhearted and then Sayu would come back with something nice to say about Erina....unfortunately Erina started crying before that could happen.
Gummi
Initiate

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 pm

^ Sounds like a reasonable interpretation to me.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Sohee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Probably that's what she wanted to happen, but she should have thought abit more about it, imo.
Like I said, I'm not hating at Sayu. I just think it was taking it a bit too far. Girl is just 14.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby iceymoon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:14 pm

honestly, i just see this as a learning experience for both of them.

Sayu - 14 y/o girls who just entered show business are not ready to be humorously picked on in front of a live audience.
Eripon - grow a thicker skin as soon as possible, what fellow members dish out will not compare to the kind of things you'll get from comedians on TV shows, radio or live events.
iceymoon

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:19 pm

When Berryz was on Music Station for the first time (?), it seemed that Risako was so frightened, she started to cry almost immediately.
NOW LOOK AT HER.
PURE DIVA.

Eripon will be ok I think.

On the other hand Asuka never got used to the attention and retreated behind a bar for the rest of her life. So maybe it could go either way.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Sohee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Ahaha icey. Sayu is a bit more mean than some comedians though. She and Hamachan for example are on the same level of mean-ness I'd say. XD
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 pm

If she really said that she's been going with that character for 2 1/2 years now, maybe this is an indication that it's not working for her anymore, and she'll use this mishap as an excuse to drop the conceited b*tch routine. Sometimes nothing succeeds like failure.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby iceymoon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 pm

^
^ to all the other girls on London Hearts and other shows they let her sound off on, yes. but not usually to fellow MM members. :o
iceymoon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project