H!P Youtube thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Youtube thread

Postby Zunu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:50 am

^^ Gyaa. Somehow Takeuchi seems to have actually deteriorated from then. And too bad that Oda girl bombed. Hope things worked out for her elsewhere.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 am

I think Akari really needs to dye her hair back to black. The lighter colors don't really work for her and actually make her lose some of her charm. Plus I've always hated her hairstyle, it makes her face look too puffy.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: H!P TV, radio, magazine, Hello! Station and Green Room

Postby Dan-chii » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:13 pm

It's official. Mousou Rehearsal has become my all time favourite CG song
☆☆三三三三三三三三三(♡´艸`)

Completed an Eng & Japanese lyric subtitled video of the new song on my fanpage btw, view it here

https://www.facebook.com/countrygirls.unit/videos/965246620202678/
Dan-chii
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Ozeki Mai, Country Girls

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:41 pm

C-ute's number 1 underrated song imo
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:01 am

I'll never get over how adorable (and admirable, imo) Masaki's determination to take over after Reina is. ;~; <3

Having that said... I miss the type of charisma/confidence/whatever it is that Reina has in Morning Musume. Riho came close (not quite the same though) but she's leaving so... damn. Girls. I think it has a lot to do with confidence and desire to stand out so... here's hoping someone gets to that soon.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Re: H!P TV, radio, magazine, Hello! Station and Green Room

Postby kobushifactorylove » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:13 am

Dan-chii wrote:It's official. Mousou Rehearsal has become my all time favourite CG song
☆☆三三三三三三三三三(♡´艸`)

Completed an Eng & Japanese lyric subtitled video of the new song on my fanpage btw, view it here

https://www.facebook.com/countrygirls.unit/videos/965246620202678/

DAN YOU HAVE A JPLOP? It's Calli!
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Postby Chibs » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:11 am

Sohee more than anything i want Reina to do a duet with Maachan
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Zunu » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:34 pm

I think those comparisons, more than anything, show how much natural talent Reina had. Those were some of her more energetic performances, but remember, a good portion of the time she half-assed it on stage. And Maachan is just barely keeping up with her. Part of that is that Reina was just being Reina, which she knew how to do in her sleep. Maachan is working on being Reina-like, and it takes effort to imitate someone else. I don't know if she'll ever manage to be as effortless a performer as Tanasatan.

The advantage that Oda and Maachan have is that, although very different, they mesh well together and complement one another. Takahashi and Tanaka were both individually good singers but their tones and personalities kind of clashed a bit. Sometimes it felt like they each wanted to go their own way but were forced by circumstance to work together. Eventually Reina kind of withdrew into her own little queendom, performing her own way without even trying to steer the direction of the rest of the group.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Reina was a natural, it would be hard to top her. I was never a Reina fan but denying her talent, and her gift for using that talent, would be folly. Maachan is a totally different kind of aura, so her trying to lock-step with Reina is going to be difficult for her. I understand why she's trying to do it, Reina's cool diva-like but calm aura that could be backed up with STRONG vocals is admirable. She's so cool it's like you kinda wish you were her. But that's NOT Maachan. She's a different kind of person. A completely different kind of idol - way more Aibon like than Reina.

But, I think eventually it's going to become Maachan's greatest weapon. The ability to both be this weird, crazy kid and then switch to someone with a calm, cool aura when necessary. If she can learn to turn off her weirdness, and be more Reina-like on stage when she needs to be than Maachan is going to be something we have just never seen before. Hell, her quest to be more like Reina has already made her a better singer.

Maachan is the most interesting person in Momusu right now. True fact.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Tsubaki Factory needs more love

I thought Niinuma did Saki's pre-chorus line justice and did it better than the original.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project