Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Member's Official Blogs Discussion Thread

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:39 am

Wada Sakurako's dad drew this picture of Sasaki Rikako and asked his daughter to give it to Rikako when they both were still Kenshuusei.
http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12007325846.html

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:42 am

That's not creepy at all.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:49 am

Were Sasaki and Sakurako even that close? I mean it'd kinda make sense if they went to each other's houses and hung out a lot, and if Sakurako's dad typically has a hobby of drawing, but yeah aside from a decent back story this does seem pretty...out of the box to say the least.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 am

No, her dad is a H!P wota. :D
aerosuffly wrote:Wada Sakurako wrote about the origin of her name on her blog as if her dad is the person telling the story.
http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12006814779.html
Her dad seems to be a fan of Charmy.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 am

Wonder if he ever drew his own little idol XD Probably has.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:33 am

I wonder if Sakurako was the one who asked him to draw the picture.

Like maybe Sakurako told Rikako about her dad's art skills, Rikako asked if he could draw one of her, Sakurako went to her dad about it, and he drew it. That's a possibility.

I wonder how many drawings he has of Charmy.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 am

I hope that if I draw pictures of my friend's kids, that people don't view it as creepy. :unsure:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:46 am

Well a little more context other than, what was given would make it less creepy. xD Like, imagine if your dad just handed you a picture of some other girl you worked with one day and told you to give it to her. That sounds creepy. What jeiwa said, now that doesn't sound creepy. Maybe It's just an American thing? Perhaps Japanese people like to randomly draw people and gift them with pictures?

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:25 am

If Sakurako's dad is a H!P (Rika) fan, maybe he wanted to support his daughter's group (KSS) and Rikako was his non-Sakurako favourite. Nothing wrong with drawing idols.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:32 am

boinsie wrote:I hope that if I draw pictures of my friend's kids, that people don't view it as creepy. :unsure:

Age and gender make a difference. That's how people see it.
Post a reply