Introduction thread for new JPLOP friends!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP members introductions thread

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:26 am

321BreakinOut wrote:What part of New York are you from :o ?

I'm in the city, not upstate.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:38 am

I used to live in the city all my life now im on long island -_-
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby avanpiper » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi everybody!

Was stalking around for a while when my interest in the current MM is rekindled. I used to watch a lot of MM shows and Hello Pro Time during Platinum Era but never got into any of the songs (just watched for fun coz they're funny). So I guess you can say that I know them because of their shows but not a fan of their songs. Then the last 2 years I got interested in something else so haven't been paying attention to MM. The last 12 months - I got into AKB >.> BUT 3 weeks ago, I was watching older episodes of Hello Satoyama and stumbled upon Ai no Gundan scenes, thought their dance formation was amazing and basically just :w00t: at how great the new gens are doing.

You see I was losing a lot of interest when my fav OG member, Yossie left and then the graduations just kept coming - Aichan, Kamei Eri, JunJun, LinLin, Mitsui and Gakki. They are my beloved older members and when the new ones came in, I thought they're lacking so much personalities, not fun enough to watch. Or so I thought. :hehe:

After checking out more of their recent PVs and singles, I actually like the new direction a lot, especially how Tsunku emphasizes on dance formation now. I myself was very surprised at the effort these new bunch of kids (sorry they're all 10 years younger than me so I look at them as kids or little sis haha except for Sayu who's ard my age). :giggle: Basically, when I used to not listen to MM's songs, I actually care now and these new gens keep on impressing me. There's this sense of tight-knit group and high team work that I feel whenever I watch them perform and that makes me smile. Also, I love it that they sing live even though their dances are difficult :notworthy: And that is something I don't find in AKB so I respect MM for that.

Sorry for the long introduction. By the way, my favorite current member is Ayumin. I've rooted for her during 10th gen audition for her dance ability and it was really just for the dance (and her distinct look, love her eyes), until I find out she's awkwardly amusing as well :giggle: Well, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
avanpiper
Acolyte

Postby sukibeam » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 am

I've been a member here for a bit, but I've decided to make JPLOP my primary forum of interest, so here:

Name? Melissa
Age? Birthday? 27
Where Are You From? Born and raised in Texas, though I am looking to relocate for employment. Moving is a fun adventure :)
Guy or Girl? Gal
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Favorite Morning Musume. Member? I've been a fan for over a decade, so my favorites have changed over time. Right now, I really dig the 10kis, and my oshi will forever be Sayu. After her... I can't say... I tend to be more DD than anything lol.
Favorite Hello! Project Group? Favorite Hello! Project Member? I'm taking this as referring to current groups/members. Morning Musume is forever my #1, and naturally Sayu.
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member? I find myself often listening to Matsuura Aya and Gomaki with regularity :)
Favorite Hello! Project song? Favorite Morning Musume. song? Uchouten LOVE or Doki Doki Baby for all H!P; Do It! Now for MM;
Favorite Hello! Project album? Favorite Morning Musume. album? As far as MM goes, Platinum 9 DISC and 13 Colorful Characters are the only ones I can listen to all the way through without skipping any tracks. Matsuura Aya Best 1 and Smileage's Best 1 are likely the only two non-MM albums where I can enjoy each of the songs. Or either of W's albums - but I don't listen to those as much as I used to pre-2007
Your other interests? I like playing with databases (thus why I have been working on my H!P Stats worksheets for YEARS), I also like to paint/color, cook, harass my cat, and play video games. I'm also very into all fields of geography, so I often nerd out over that stuff (and why it's one of my majors). I've recently taken an interest in programming languages and have begun teaching myself C#.
Anything else you want to say or add? Nothing off the top of my head.
Twitter? Facebook? I have a twitter, but I've not used it since twitter completely rehauled how trends work. I use reddit now, for the most part.
Why are you here? I've been using H!O as an actual member since 2008, and over the last few years have gradually become more and more fed up with the community's negativity and pompous attitudes. I've lurked here for far longer than I've been a member, but I enjoy reading the discussions that go on here, and most people seem pretty mature/respectful. Really, I prefer JPLOP for news/discussion and H!O for the tracker and lovemusic's fan/mic recordings. Today, I've decided to make JPLOP my official home forum, so よろしくお願いします。
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

Postby Zunu » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 am

よろしくお願いします!!! So glad you could come!
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Zunu » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 am

..and not to detract from your own announcement, but since you brought him up, if someone could somehow entice ラミューさん to come over here as well, that would be incredible. XD
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Petit Melon » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Name/Nickname: Petit Melon/petit
Birthdate: 7/30
Favorite Morning Musume Member: Sayumi
Favorite Morning Musume Generation: 4th gen, 9/10/11
Favorite Hello! Project Member: Okai Chisato
Favorite Graduated Hello! Project or Morning Musume Member: Maki Goto, Fujimoto Miki, Melon Kinenbi
Favorite Hello! Project Group: C-ute
Favorite Hello! Project Song: Really? REALLY? I have to choose just one? D: Impossible. I'd have a hard time even breaking it down into groups.
Favorite Morning Musume Song: Souda! WE'RE ALIVE
Favorite Hello! Project Album: First Anniversary (MKB)
Your other interests: Writing, gaming, makeup, movies, anime/manga/american comics
Twitter? Facebook?: I have both, though I'm usually on FB more. PM me for my name, okay? Twitter is lepetitmelon
Why are you here? : Had a falling out with the other board I was a member of for many years, and of all the other boards in existence, this is the best one by far. Nice to meet everyone!
Petit Melon
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Tomoko

Postby Celedam » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Petit Melon wrote:Why are you here? : Had a falling out with the other board I was a member of for many years

Join the club…

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6091
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:I used to live in the city all my life now im on long island -_-

WOAH WOAH WAIT
OTHER PEOPLE FROM LONG ISLAND AND NEW YORK TOO!
wow
:3
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Name? Secret :$ Just kidding, "Itai" (yes, like ouch/pain. ha, ha, ha.)

Age? Birthday? I'm 16, 7/15 (day after sayumi; same day as koharu :clap: )

Where Are You From? New York (Long Island) <- Seem to be quite a lot of people from here LOL

Guy or Girl? I'm a guy.

Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Favorite Morning Musume. Member? 10, DAISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (followed closely by duuuuuuuu :heart: )

Favorite Hello! Project Group? Favorite Hello! Project Member?
NO BERRYZ NO LIFE!!!!!!!
Berryz all the waaaaay :D :D
Favorite H!P member?
hard one >.<
Daishi - Captain. Equal awesomeness :)

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member?
Maiha & Niigaki :3

Favorite Hello! Project song? Favorite Morning Musume. song?
Favorite H!P song - Dakishimete Dakishimete
Momusu song - Renai Hunter

Favorite Hello! Project album? Favorite Morning Musume. album?
Favorite Momusu album - 13th (colorful character)
Favorite H!P album - 7 Berryz Times

Favorite Member from each group?
Mo - Daishiiii
Be - Captainn
Ki- Maimai!!!
Su - Kananananananana!!!
Ju - Uemura Akari :inlove:

Favorite song from each group?
Mo - Renai Hunter
Be - Dakishimete Dakishimete
Ki - Adam to Eve no Dilemma
Su - Ee Ka!?
Ju - Watashi Ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya Ne

H!P Merchandise owned?
Berryz:
1st, 2nd albums
CD: Dakishimete Dakishimete, Special Generation, Golden/Sayonara, WANT!, Motto/ROCK, Otona/Ichioku
Momusu -
CD: Wakuteka, Help Me, Wagamama/Ai, Egao/What/Kimi
Daishi Photobook <3
Tenki Gumi Calendar/photobook

Smileage:
CD: Ee Ka!?

C-ute:
---

J=J:
---

Your other interests?
Japanese; Drawing random stuff; BERRYZ; Video Games; Did I mention BERRYZ? :mikihead:

Anything else you want to say or add?
Hello everyone! ^-^ My Name's Itai. I love H!P. What else is there, really? :P

Twitter? Facebook?
Errrrrrrrr I don't want to give out my own personal facebook... :P
But I am actually an admin on a page. XD

Why are you here?
BECAUSE I LOVE H!P :D :D
And of course, talking to people who like it, as well as entering discussions about it! lol

Hope to have great forum discussions with people!!!

~Itai~
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project