Introduction thread for new JPLOP friends!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP New Forum Members Introduction thread!!

Postby TotallyUncool » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:57 pm

Welcome!
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby erilaz » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:31 am

Welcome!

slapshot77 wrote:Visited Hello! Project official shop in Akihabara Tokyo but wasn't allowed to take photos.

To the best of my knowledge, it's always been like that. The only photos I ever got of H!P Official Shops were from the outside. I did get photos of Buono!'s costumes when they were in the front window of the old Harajuku shop back in 2009, but even that was technically prohibited. It was before they opened in the morning, so nobody was there to stop me, and how's a gaijin like me supposed to know what 撮影禁止 means, anyway? :momochi:

"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Ayin » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:10 am

Hello, my name is Alexa, or Ayin as I go through in this forum. Nice to meet you all. I was born on the 3rd day of the year, and I am from Portugal.

So, I've been a fan of H!P since around 2011 and it was because of Inazuma Eleven and the amazing endings by Berryz <3

My favourite generation from Momusu is the 5th, I really love their friendship and how it still continues, but in general I love al Momusu's form the 5th gen onwards. I also only like the 1st gen of Tanpopo and I can not see myself loving the rest of the 1st to 4th gen of Momusu, I always prefered Country Musume and Coconuts Musume, I'm sorry to the other fans m(__)m
My favourite Momusu is Niigaki, but I also have a good spot for Ishiguro, Ishida and Ikuta and many others

My favourite H!P group is Berryz, and I love the Kobushi continuation, as well as Ocha Norma now (they seem like the new Berryz to me) I also love Up Up Girls (and everything they put out there - Nikki, ProWres - and somewhere in their beginnings Up Up Girls seemed also a bit like Berryz (I seem to have a pattern here, oh boy)
My favourite member, now that's a hard one, I love lots of them even graduated members

I can't really pic a favourite song, I love lots of them for their unique ways and traditional pickings as well as international manners, but for the fun of it, the song that comes to mind now is Magical Future from Berryz. From Momusu, the one that comes to mind is Ren'ai Hunter.

Do you dream of going or have been to Japan? About this question, well I have thought on what it would be like to live there, but from a professional point of view, aka being there cause work required, and maybe do some sightseeing, not much detail there.

Your other favorite singers, artists and songs? The shocking, maybe not so shocking answer: I love metal music, as well as classic and operas. My metal is very "european international" and by this I mean that I have a selection of bands with lyrics in their mother languages, they are usually folk metal, but there are other styles there

Anything else you would like to say? I'm usually a shy person (don't think I shyed up doing the intro) although very friendly. I will usually stay quiet watching stuff, but I still like being part of the community. Please be nice ::)
Any reason for coming here? Well, I came here after "giving up" on following Hello!Online, they seemed a good forum a while back, but nowadays (even the fact I can't seem to log in) they seem a bit of a letdown, I see them always complaining the song this the song that, the member this the member that, and it was being a bit of a let down as a fan of H!P - I already knew of this forum too, but never really paid close attention (my mistake there) so now here I am at last, after a few months of "spying" around to make my resolve.
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Postby Moh » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:34 pm

Welcome!
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:09 pm

Welcome!!!
TotallyUncool
#Member

Postby kuropoyo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:20 pm

Hi!! I'm Kuropoyo!!

My birthday is 2 May, I'm a millenium baby.

I come from New Zealand.

I found out about Hello! Project in early 2013 when I got internet access and was finding new music, I stumbled upon °C-ute's 会いたい会いたい会いたいな and the rest is history!

I have no particular favourite generation of Momusu. Favourite members include Tanaka Reina, Kaga Ai, Sakurai Rio, Oda Sakura.

Favourite group was always °C-ute, but I also really like BEYOOOOONDS (They're all close in age to me), and I'm becoming more fond of Angerme and Ocha Norma.

Songs I particularly like include 英雄笑ってショパン先輩, 恋愛レボリューション21, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, 心の叫びを歌にしてみた.

I went on exchange to Japan when I was 17, I studied in Saitama Prefecture. Japanese language is one of the more popular language options. to study at school in my country, which lead to that.

Other singers and such that I like include Saw Loser, TEKE::TEKE, Zevia, beabadoobee, Go_A, Peremotka, Alice Longyu Gao.

Hi hi :))
kuropoyo
Initiate

Postby Moh » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:02 pm

Welcome! :flowers:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:51 pm

Welcome!
TotallyUncool
#Member

Postby Zunu » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:23 pm

Welcome! The only fave of yours I've ever even heard of is beabadoobee, but I like her a lot, so I should check out the others.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby erilaz » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:20 pm

^ TEKE::TEKE is very cool. One of my co-workers turned me on to them a couple of months ago.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project