Introduction thread for new JPLOP friends!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP members introductions thread

Postby stam4o » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:03 am

Wow, I wouldn't have told that you like Berryz. :roll:

Welcome, anyway.
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 am

"Like" Berryz? No. LOVE Berryz XD.
I am a Morning Musume,AKB48,HKT48 and C-ute fan too though. HKT48 is like ***48's Berryz to me. I love them.
Thank you!
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby burnt glitter » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 am

Name? burnt glitter / Rachel
Age? Almost 24 years old. Been a fan for seven years now... How time flies!
Where Are You From? Califoooornia
Guy or Girl? Girl!
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Easily the generation with the highest concentration of awesome for me would be third gen (100% approval! lol) however the generation that has given me the most joy would be 2nd gen, Yaguchi and Kei in particular, as I got into MM through watching Utaban.
Favorite Morning Musume. Member? Of all time, probably Reina, but if we are talking current MM, Michishige Sayumi. I have so many favorites out of the MM girls it gets kind of ridiculous, but most of my favorites have already graduated. I try and see the good in all the girls though.
Favorite Hello! Project Group? Favorite Hello! Project Member? Favorite group is MM, followed up by C-ute. As far as former subgroups go my favorite would be V-u-den. Favorite H!P member outside of MM is Suzuki Airi.
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member? Tanaka Reina. It's still weird to me she is an OG now. She has always been profoundly interesting to me and (if I may get mushy for a second) continues to inspire me in so many ways.
Favorite Hello! Project song? Favorite Morning Musume. song? Some of my all time favorite H!P songs are Nagadenwa, MY BOY, Good Bye! Natsuo and Sukisugite Baka Mitai. Favorite MM song is Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game followed up by Renai Hunter. I like mostly upbeat danceable stuff, so needless to say, I am liking the musical direction MM has been going in.
Favorite Hello! Project album? Favorite Morning Musume. album? I am not sure it was even that popular but I REALLY liked the Happy Marriage Song Shuu compilation album they put out. I really like covers. COVER YOU might be my favorite MM album too, I have probably listened to it over 100 times. When Reina was on Uta no Rakuen all the time it was like a dream come true.
Your other interests? I am into fashion and what I do for a living involves a lot of personal shopping which is really fun for me. I am into lots of other J-pop besides H!P and I am almost always listening to music of some kind. Just recently I have been cooking a LOT, and I stay pretty active.
Anything else you want to say or add? You guys provide me with my daily dose of H!P news and commentary. Thanks for that :) And I know I can be a little long winded, so thanks in advance for putting up with me! :notworthy:
Twitter? Facebook? I have both but don't really use either.
Why are you here? You might know me from H!O, but overall I am not that big of a poster there anymore. I have been lurking here for quite a while until I decided to make an account, and even then once I made one I didn't post anything... :hehe: I enjoy reading the discussions in this community and I thought I might want to pop out of the woodwork every once in a while so people might like to know a little more about me!
Last edited by burnt glitter on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
burnt glitter
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Tanaka Reina

Postby stam4o » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 am

Liked a lot that introduction, it' just cool :happy:
stam4o
Minion

Postby yukisuki » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Um....hi! I'm new here, so I wanted to introduce myself. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Name? -It's a secret, hehe.

Age? Birthday? -24 and I'm Aries!

Where Are You From? -USA

Guy or Girl? -girl~ <3 ^_^

Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Favorite Morning Musume. Member? -Favorite Gen is 10th (I love them so much!) Favorite member is either Maachan or Duu.

Favorite Hello! Project Group? Favorite Hello! Project Member? -Favorite group is definitely Momusu. Again, favorite member is a tie between Maachan and Duu.

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member? -Well...I'm sort of a new fan. I started getting interested in Momusu right when 9th gen joined, so I was never particularly familiar with the previous gens. I guess Reina?

Favorite Hello! Project song? Favorite Morning Musume. song? -Oh gosh, that's a hard one...currently, my favorite H!P song is probably S/mileage's Shin Nippon no Susume, and my favorite MM song is Ai no Gundan.

Favorite Hello! Project album? Favorite Morning Musume. album? -Ahh this is hard!! I'm really a new fan to H!P in general, so please go easy on me. u_u T-T

Your other interests? -Other interests? Is there anything else interesting? lol jk. I like anime/manga, although not as much as I used to. I'm a pretty big fan of magical girls. I also love to read, mostly fantasy novels. I hope to become a published author and am currently working on my first book.

Anything else you want to say or add? -um....I've been lurking Jplop for awhile and finally decided to join the community. I also lurk around H!O, but found many of the members are a bit too opinionated and immature for my taste. I'm looking forward to becoming a member of Jplop, so I hope you'll all be kind to me!
Twitter? Facebook? -hehe, that's also a secret~

Why are you here? -Oh, I kinda answered that already. Oops. hee hee Well, I'm here because I love Morning Musume (and H!P), and want to talk about the groups with others who share my love. That being said, thank you all who took the time to read this introduction~
yukisuki
Senior Initiate

Postby stam4o » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:43 am

Hey, hello, and... good luck with your book! I myself am practicing in order to publish manga someday. I really wish I'd be able to, since it's very very hard to build up a whole story with all it's characters just from nothing and then apply some unique style to it (or make it vice-versa, first the style and then the story) and then to get it published actually.
So yeah, welcome, and very very good luck!
stam4o
Minion

Postby yukisuki » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 am

Hi, thanks! That's so cool that you're working on a manga. I would like to make my own manga also, but sadly my drawing skills are a bit lacking...haha. But I know what you mean. It's so hard trying to put everything together and stuff. Well, good luck! Let's both do our best!! :D
yukisuki
Senior Initiate

Postby Raami » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:17 am

Maybe need to do this too. :happy:

Name : Nickname Raami
Where Are You From : Croatia
Guy or Girl : Guy
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation : Don't have a favorite, every Gen, had their good and bad points.
Favorite Morning Musume. Member : I don't have someone who i adore but i think i like them equally.
Favorite Hello! Project Group : °C-ute and Juice = Juice, i just like 5-nin Units :happy: :heart: The Girls are great Perfromers!
Favorite Hello! Project Member : Airi, Nakky, Yuka, Tomoko, Ayaka
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member : Matsuura Aya, Fujimoto Miki, i used to like Mari but she lost my respect after that Scandal….sadly :hmmm:
Favorite Hello! Project song : (Other than Momusu's) Oh that's a difficult one….i like most of °C-ute's and Juice = Juice's Songs, Aya's, Miki's
Favorite Morning Musume. song? Renai Revolution, Daite Hold on Me, Souda! We're alive, Koko ni Iruzee!, Roman my dear Boy, One Two Three, newer Singles aren't my Taste at all. :happy:
Favorite Hello! Project album : Mano Eri's most Albums have great Tracks on it, °C-ute's latest two Albums, MIKI 1, 3rd Station, Warugaki 1
Favorite Morning Musume. album : 12, SMART, Platinum 9 DISC, Sexy 8 Beat,4th Ikimasshoi
Your other interests : Art, Sport, Drawing, Idols, I like to collect Pretty Cure Figures, they are too cute.
Anything else you want to say or add . No, if People need to ask me something don't hesitate…. :grin:
Raami
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Maeda Atsuko

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Name? Jei
Age? 19
Birthday? XD
Where Are You From? New York
Guy or Girl? Guy
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? 9 Definitely
Favorite Morning Musume. Member? Really hard to pick one tbh...
Favorite Hello! Project Group? Juice=Juice
Favorite Hello! Project Member? Sayuki
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume.? Reina
or Hello! Project Member? Aina
Favorite Hello! Project song? Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru
Favorite Morning Musume. song? Wakuteka Take a Chance
Favorite Hello! Project album? n/a
Favorite Morning Musume. album? n/a
Your other interests?
My music library is mostly H!P but I add a few artists from anime OPs and EDs like Yui, Home Made Kazoku, Flow, Utada Hikaru, Jump, etc. I like to watch anime whenever I get the time and also a limited amount of American/British shows.
Anything else you want to say or add?
I discovered H!P through a JPOP ranking online and I saw the MV for both Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita (s/mileage) and Brainstorming (Morning Musume) and fell in love with both, later to find out theyre in the same umbrella group under Hello! Project.
Twitter? Facebook? Yes but I barely use em...
Why are you here? Daily dose of H!P news!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:13 am

What part of New York are you from :o ?
321BreakinOut
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project