Introduction thread for new JPLOP friends!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP members introductions thread

Postby Yattaruchan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah Eri is the best. The perfect mix of everything as far as I'm concerned, including just the right amount of oddball/craziness that only she can do.

And as for Berikyu, even though I've always liked them to some degree, especially Okai, I thought they were a little too young to follow properly. My real love for them started during the Yorosen show. They'd matured really well physically at that point, and were very entertaining and funny. And since then, I can look at their younger stuff more openly because I know what/who they became. If that makes sense to anyone else.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby stam4o » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:14 am

Soooooo, hi! I'm a newbie in the J-pop world.
Name? Stamen (I think it means somthing like.... "the one who will continue standing on" , and it's kinda cool, but if you search it in the internet you'll find only images about flowers, it seems like stamen in Englsih stands for the reproductive organ of the flowers.... yeah.... m... nice :| )
Age? 20, it's that age when you're constantly assaulted by doubts
Where Are You From? I'm actually Bulgarian native and I've gotta say that my grandmother's parents were french and russian so not sure what this makes me :| , but eventually I live in Barcelona, Spain
Guy or Girl? Guy
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation? Mhmm, 10th and 11th I guess
Favorite Morning Musume. Member? Maa-chan, I find her very sincere, genuine :love: , and Sayumi. Because.... well, it's Sayumi :happy: I kinda like a lot RihoRiho and Sakura too.
Favorite Hello! Project Group? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... always doubting between Momusu and ºC-ute...
Favorite Hello! Project Member? Maa-chan >_<, Airi, Sayumi, Maimi
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member? Mano-chan :heart:
Favorite Hello! Project song? (Other than Momusu's) Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne, FOREVER LOVE, Doki Doki Baby, Kiss me Aishiteru, Onegai Dakara, Haru no Arashi, Otome no Inori :love: , Kanashiki Amefuri, Adam to Eve no Dilemma.... still haven't listened to many, many, many songs.....
Favorite Morning Musume. song? Ai no Gundan, Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke :heart: :heart: , Help me!!, Brainstorming, Ren'ai Hunter
I haven't listened to all the old Musume songs, though...
Favorite Hello! Project album? ---- Gotta check'em all!
Favorite Morning Musume. album? ---- Gotta check'em all!
Your other interests? Generally most of the Japan-related-stuff attracts me a lot... Hmmm.... parkour, it's fun to train it. Drawing, MangAnime a lot lot lot lot lot, and drawing manga :D, reading other stuff that's not manga too, playing video-game once in a while, if it's with friends it's much more fun... cooking, yeah cooking is cool.... and also chess sometimes(I'm actually a federated player)... maybe something more
Anything else you want to say or add? Many things. Not sure what to start with so I'll just go posting them with the time.
Twitter? Facebook? Yup, both are same as my username on this website :)
Are you a contributor or a lurker? Well, normally I would be a lurker, but it's not nice, so better to change it :), And since this is the second time I create a account on the website, my first one got deleted not much ago (I didn't post a thing, after all), better get involved a little bit more :D
Why are you here? Why not?
So well, Im a newbie (only 4-5 moths have passed since I got to be seriously interested in the j-pop world, even if I knew things a bout it from before (shame on me))
And that's it. Sorry for making it so long.

Whoa whoa on :yahoo:
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby erilaz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 am

^ Welcome to the wonderful world of H!P and J-pop!

stam4o wrote:Name? Stamen (I think it means somthing like.... "the one who will continue standing on" , and it's kinda cool, but if you search it in the internet you'll find only images about flowers, it seems like stamen in Englsih stands for the reproductive organ of the flowers.... yeah.... m... nice :| )

Despite its modern botanical usage, the English word stamen (as well as stamina, originally its plural) does in fact have the same origin, being derived from the Indo-European root *stā 'stand'. The Latin word stāmen referred to the vertical threads (the "warp") in an upright loom.

Here's an article on the subject: http://www.languagehat.com/archives/003141.php

At this point I must also say: Welcome to the wonderful world of etymological digressions! XD
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby stam4o » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:04 am

^ Interesting, interesting, it makes a lot more sense now : O
I like my name very much, it's unique and applies well to my weird personality, and it's even not common in my native country....
It's spelled (stɑ-mɛn), like sharply, and not (stɛː-mæn) how it would be read in english. But people have called me so many ways already, that I just don't mind if it's misspelled, actually it's more fun for me to have so many name references I could answer to :D
stam4o
Minion

Postby Sohee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome. :0 I hope you'll like it here. We're all nice, really.
...most of the time. :3
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:32 am

Yes welcome.

One of the reasons I finally got on these forums was, apart from loving H!P of coarse, because it seemed like a quite a friendly atmosphere, like what Sohee implied.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby stam4o » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 am

Yup, I'm starting to notice it :)
Though I still get a bit lost, much much information @_@
stam4o
Minion

Postby Chiima » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi! I'm new to this forum as a poster, but I stalked this site for Morning Musume topics... a lot... ;)

Name: Chiima~ I recently looked up the meaning, and other than finding that there is a fox named Chiima (what?) apparently it also means delinquent XD
Age/Birthday: 20. I share my birthday with Takahashi Ai, so I will be 21 soon :3
Where Are You From? I am from the United Kingdom! Never moved out of this place, either.
Guy or Girl? I am of the female variety... I think :3
Favorite Morning Musume. Generation: I guess my favourite generation is a mix of 9th and 10th gen, because they are the first I experienced coming in as a fan.
Favorite Morning Musume. Member: Ikuta Erina is my Morning Musume Oshi right now, so of course, Errpon! <3 And of course my little Zukkini, the beautiful Harunan, and HARUKA *^* <3
Favorite Hello! Project Group: ... THIS IS TOUGH!!!! DX Possibly a toss between Morning Musume and C-ute right now~
Favorite Hello! Project Member: -Please refer to the Oshi's-... *ahem* I like Uemura Akari and Nakanishi Kana a lot from Hello! Project, and of course Errpon, Zukkini, Harunan and Jaruka!
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. or Hello! Project Member: My first ever Oshi was/is Niigaki Risa, so of course Gaki-sama! Or Lord Gaki, as I call her XD I also love Kusumi Koharu, because she introduced me to Morning Musume and Hello! Project. I also love deeply Ogawa Saki, my Oshi for S/mileage, and Maeda Yuuka ;A; </3
Favorite Hello! Project song: Can I include Mizuiro Melody by Kusumi Koharu? XD I have also fallen in love with Melon Kinenbi's Akai Freesia recently~
Favorite Morning Musume. song: Of all time, it has to be Koi ING! It still makes me cry ;w;
Favorite Hello! Project album: Erm... I don't listen to many albums XD But I liked Dai Nana Shou "Utsushikutte Gomen ne" by C-ute!
Favorite Morning Musume. album: Platinum 9 DISC, no contest! o 3o <3
Your other interests: I like Reading, Writing, Blogging, Japanese Music (of course!), Pokemon (<3!), photography, video editing, drama... I like a few things haha! My main interest now is blogging, I adore it! >3< OH! And I also like researching. Knowledge = Key for me o-o <3
Anything else you want to say or add: Erm... I like chocolate o 3o <3
Twitter/Facebook: I am Chiima Kerrp Musume on Facebook (haha) and @ChiimaMusume on le Twitter! <3
Are you a contributor or a lurker: If I get into the swing of things, Contributor, but for now I am a LURKER!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Treasure me <3 XD
Why are you here: Because I enjoy the threads, to be honest. Everyone is truthful, which I like (I also find people seriously funny if they are bluntly truthful) ad also because I have lurked for long enough, like one of those icky lurking red spots that are under your skin... except now, I have risen... ._. Wait, what the heck did I just say? XD

OMG HI Y'ALL! -waves-
Last edited by Chiima on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiima
Initiate

Postby TotallyUncool » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Welcome -- and I have no doubt that you'll de-lurk and jump right in pretty soon! XD
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:40 pm

^
^

OMG YOU'RE THAT GIRL THAT HAS THAT CHANNEL WiTH THE REVIEWS

omg.

kinda starstruck, but whatevs welcome.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project