Introduction thread for new JPLOP friends!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP New Members Introduction Thread!!

Postby Hugglepuff » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:54 pm

Never did one of these...

Username/Name: Hugglepuff.
Birthday: February of 91.
How long have you been a fan of Hello! Project? How did you find out about them? Since 2005. Uh... I was googling pictures of Sailor Moon (had to have the perfect MSN picture :hehe: (Aim for you americans I think)) and found a picture of Kago Ai, thought that was odd and proceeded to google who she was. Quite random.

Favorite Generations of Morning Musume: 4th, 6th.
Favorite Members of Morning Musume?: Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura, Yamazaki Mei.
Favorite Hello! Project Groups: Biyuuden, Berryz Koubou, Kobushi Factory.
Favorite Hello! Project Members: Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura, Yamazaki Mei.
Favorite Graduated Morning Musume members: Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari, Tsuji Nozomi, Kago Ai, Ishikawa Rika, Ogawa Makoto, 6th Gen, Junjun, Linlin, Suzuki Kanon, Ogata Haruna.
Favorite Graduated Hello! Project Members: Matsuura Aya, Okada Yui, Sudo Maasa, Sugaya Risako, Suzuki Airi, Hirose Ayaka.
Favorite Hello! Project songs: W (All of them.), GAM (All of them.), Biyuuden (Again, all of it), Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND, Kiss Me Aishiteru... The list is too long.
Favorite Morning Musume songs: The Manpower, Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, Sakura Mankai, Say Yeah! -Motto Miracle Night-, Genki+, Koe... And a whole lot more.

Do you dream of going to Japan? I wouldn't mind going someday.
Your other favorite singers, artists and songs? LOONA, Red Velvet, Eyedi, Sunmi, Lee Hi and on and on with the Kpop.
Hugglepuff
Initiate

Postby verilian » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:23 am

Username/Name: Verilian

Birthday: Getting to the point when it’s rude to ask! (Jk I’m 29.)

How long have you been a fan of Hello! Project? How did you find out about them? Since late 2005/early 2006. I don’t know what I was searching for my but I found a video of Berryz performing Koi no Jubaku at Maiha’s grad concert, and the earnestness of the performance despite the roughness got me hooked.

Favorite Generations of Morning Musume: 6th, 9th, 15th.

Favorite Members of Morning Musume?: Mizuki, Maria, Rio, Mei

Favorite Hello! Project Groups: C-ute, Morning Musume

Favorite Hello! Project Members: All of Juice=Juice minus Sayuki and Manaka, Mizuki, Maria, Rio, Mei

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume members: Fujimoto Miki, Michishige Sayumi, Suzuki Kanon, Sayashi Riho, Kudo Haruka

Favorite Graduated Hello! Project members: Matsuura Aya, Chisato Okai, Michishige Sayumi, Tamura Meimi

Favorite Hello! Project songs: Kanashimi Twilight (Airi and Chisato version), Pop Music (Juice=Juice), Hitosore (Juice=Juice), have had others but none at the moment.

Favorite Morning Musume songs: Daisuki Zettai ni Yurusanai (Sakura and Miki version), Memory Seishun no Hikari, AS FOR ONE DAY, Sakura Mankai, One Two Three, Only You, Onna ni Sachi Are, Jealousy Jealousy, What is LOVE? (kiyono momohime version)

Do you dream of going to Japan? I’ve been trying for the past two years but things have always come up...maybe in another two years. :hehe:

Your other favorite singers, artists and songs? Changes all the time, but right now it’s Taylor Swift, Troye Sivan, Kenshi Yonezu, and back number. Favourite songs right now are “School Friends” by now, now; “Are You Bored Yet?” byWallows; and Kosui by Eito
verilian
Senior Initiate

Postby honey » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:02 am

Lol, I've been an occasional H!O and MM-BBS poster for a very long time but have never really made my way over to this forum for whatever reason. it's neat seeing very long-time fans here still actively interested in H!P groups also

- age 29
- I am fairly certain I first discovered MM as a preteen through an ebaumsworld video of The Manpower! PV titled like, "crazy wacky Japanese music video!!" and have been a fan ever since
- my favorite all-time member is Kago Ai. I empathize with her a lot lol
- some current H!P idols I adore are Musubu and Masaki. I hate that it feels like h!p has stifled their ability to fully realize their potential as idols/artists/entertainers
- related to the above, I have a love-hate relationship with H!P, mostly because I feel like MM has been done dirty these past few years. New, enthusiastic and earnest talents like 15ki's Mei and refreshing releases like Lovepedia give me hope that MM will finally get the creative investment and ingenuity long-needed for them to realize its members' full potential and remain interesting... but idk anymore lol
honey
Initiate

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Hi honey! Welcome to Jplop! :D

And welcome to everyone else so I don’t come off as rude. xD

Nice to see H!P fans that haven’t fully gone to the social media of the fandom.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby moko » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:13 am

Name/Nickname: moko
Favorite Morning Musume Member(s): ♔Iikubo Haruna♔(Former), 15ki (Current)
Favorite Morning Musume Generation(s): 10ki , 15ki
Favorite Hello! Project Member(s) (Current): Yonemura Kirara, probably Matsumoto Wakana
Favorite Graduated Hello! Project or Morning Musume Member(s): ♔Iikubo Haruna♔, Airi Suzuki, Wada Ayaka, Nakanishi Kana, Koharu Kusumi, Mai Hagiwara
Favorite Hello! Project Group(s): Morning Musume, Angerme
Favorite Hello! Project Song(s): Non-MM: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, Balalaika (Koharu) ,Ai no Imi wo Oshiete (W), Koi wa Magnet, Yume Miru 15, Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai, SHOCK, Jounetsu Sparkle (HPKSS), Zettai Idol Sengen (HPKSS), SEXY SEXY, Itoshima Distance, Summer Wind, Boogie Woogie LOVE, Itooshikute Gomen ne, Crying (HPKSS) , Senobi, Mystery Night, Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete Yo, Watashi ga Iu mae ni Dakishimenakya ne, Oheso no Kuni kara Konnichiwa (HPKSS), Ten made Nobore (HPKSS), Kanojo ni Naritai(HPKSS), Suki yo Junjou Hankouki, Dot Bikini, Chotto Matte Kudasai, Hatsukoi Cider, Please Mini Skirt Post Woman, Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku, Sekai Ichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko, Uchouten Love, Koi ni Booing Buu!, Short Cut, ONLY YOU (Zoku v-u-den), Dakishimete Dakishimete, Tan Tan Taan (MilkyWay) Gachinko de Ikou,Namida no Iro, Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi, Tokaikko Junjou, Hana wo Puun (Kira☆Pika), Koi☆Kana (Koharu), Massara Blue Jeans, Miss Love Tantei (W), Special Generation, Robo Kiss, Shiroi Tokyo, Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru (Tanpopo)
Favorite Morning Musume Song(s): Memory Seishun no Hikari, Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi, Ooki Hitomi, Seishun Domannaka , One Two Three, The Matenrou Show, Pyoko Pyoko Ultra :) , Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!, Maji Desu ka Ska!, Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai, Kimagure Princess, Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito, SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~, Iroppoi Jirettai, Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago, Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT, Shabondama, As For One Day, Wagamama ki no mama Ai no Joke, LovePedia, Style of my Love, Jama shinaide, Jelousy Jealousy, Yuugure wa Ameagari, Mr.Moonlight
Favorite Hello! Project Album: 10 My Me
Your other interests: anime/manga, cartoons, science (spacetime, neuroscience), j-fashion, philosophy, j-videogames
Do you dream of going to Japan?: Yeah.. it'd be nice to live there for a while for my hobbies.
Your other favorite singers, artists and songs?: MERUCHU, YUI, Yuko Ogura (her music...) , Snail House, Daoko, Paramore, Twice, T-ara, Gfriend, Black Pink, Niji no Fantajista, Fukuda Saki, Iyanakoto soto mute, Tokyo Girls Style, Evanescence, most things from the top of the charts in the 2000s and anime openings from then too, chika idols
Are you a contributor or a lurker?: lurker but trying to change that
Anything else you would like to say? Any reason for coming here? Lots of unique info here ^-^
Last edited by moko on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
moko
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kinoshita Miyu

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:36 pm

Welcome moko! Always nice when lurkers jump in.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby moko » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:59 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Welcome moko! Always nice when lurkers jump in.

Thank You! :heart:
moko
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kinoshita Miyu

Postby ClaytonP » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:28 am

Username ClaytonP

Birthday? August 14

What country are you from? Canada

How long have you been a fan of Hello! Project? Since 2010
How did you find out about them? YouTube

Favorite Generation(s) of Morning Musume? 6th
Favorite Member(s) of Morning Musume? Reina Tanaka, Haruna Iikubo, Miki Nonaka

Favorite Hello! Project Group(s)? Morning Musume, Berryz Kobo, Juice=Juice

Favorite Hello! Project song(s)? Ai no Honoo, Mou Gaman Dekinai Wa ~Love ice cream, Ryussei Boy

Do you dream of going to Japan? I was there once for a week and the only music related thing I did was take pictures in front of the AKB48 theater

Your other favorite singers, artists and songs? Perfume, Oh My Girl
ClaytonP
Initiate

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:33 pm

Welcome aboard. :handshake:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby slowslow » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:07 pm

Hi everyone !

Username/Name: Slowslow
Birthday: August 25

How long have you been a fan of Hello! Project? ? Since 2007 I think ? I disovered it with BUONO and their song "kokoro no tamago"

Favorite Generations of Morning Musume: 7th - 9th

Favorite Members of Morning Musume?: Oda Sakura

Favorite Hello! Project Groups: TEAM °C-UTE !!!! / Also BUONO

Favorite Hello! Project Members: Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura, Sasaki Rikako

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume members: Takahashi Ai, Kusumi Koharu, Linlin, Suzuki Kanon

Favorite Graduated Hello! Project Members: All Berikyuu members !.

Favorite Hello! Project songs: The list is toooooo long ahah

Favorite Morning Musume songs: All "Fantasy ! juuichi" album, Oh my wish ! , BRAND NEW MORNING, Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai, Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?, Shouganai Yume Oibito.... And more ahah

Do you dream of going to Japan? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES *_*

Your other favorite singers, artists and songs? IU (Queen IU), AAA, FALY, ONE OK ROCK, Aimyon, Wednesday no campanella (before they changed singer)
slowslow
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project