Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Photobooks and Image Blu-ray/DVD thread

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:21 am

She also only speaks through her teeth, has anyone else noticed that? She doesn't really open her mouth too much, and uses her teeth to make sounds like "m,b,p"

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:26 am

I wondered about that. But then she speaks English with a clear American accent. It must be hard to say words that are English in root but have a Japanese accent to them? I mean, I found it hard when I was in class not to say Banana or Orange with an english accent and force the Japanese accent. I assume over time you just get use to it, but I'd think you'd always be conscious of it in her line of work not to slip into saying something in English as your "character point" and just keep going with it.

Anyway, What's High Garden?

Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:04 am

High Garden? So Miki with green and gold color? :P

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:08 am

It's a Game of Thrones reference ("That Smirking Whore from High Garden" is what Cersei called Margaery, who is played by Well Known Smirker Natalie Dormer.)

ImageImage

That Smirking Idol from High Garden.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:44 am

I thought that was it, but I wasn't sure since you spelled it as two words, "High Garden".

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm not sure how spelling it wrong makes the reference any less valid but sure

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 pm

I get it now with visuals. I don't have HBO so no Game of Thrones for me. But I get it and I see it too. xD

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:10 pm

AyuHikaru wrote:I'm not sure how spelling it wrong makes the reference any less valid but sure

I didn't say the reference was invalid. I just said that I (me, myself) wasn't sure that's what you were referring to.

For example, to whom am I referring when I say "Alfred Einstein"?

Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Sasaki Rikako first photobook "RIKAKO", shot in Okinawa, to be released 7/20.
http://helloproject.com/news/2997/

Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Got my pre-order money ready, just need the CDJapan link to pop up. :thumbs-up:
Post a reply