Hello! Project Station '24 » YT, TV, Radio, Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P TV/Radio/Magazine Appearances Thread

Postby Sukoshi » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:09 pm

KonUsaPi #108 2008-10-28

-Sayu's show made it on the Ninki dj ranking top 10 list

-Sayu aims to conquer all 47 prefectures of Japan
-When a listener writes in, the place they are writing from gets marked down and the goal is get letters from every prefecture.
-7 prefectures covered in today's show

Cleaning

-Mako chan's mom and sayu's mom hung out one day. When they got back to Sayu's place, mako chan mama was invited to stay the night.
-Sayu was of course delighted since she finds mako chan mama amusing but since mako chan mama would be sleeping in the living room, Sayu had no choice but to sleep in her own room.
(This of course wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that her room is a mess)
-Sayu thought of this as a chance, a sign from god to clean up her room! But that thinking didn't last for she couldn't find the motivation to do it.
-She totally couldn't find the motivation so she's like "oh whatever" but seeing that she couldn't sleep on her bed, cause of all the junk on it, she thought of cleaning half of her room so she could move things off her bed
-she thought of cleaning the other half but it was more like shifting stuff to that half instead
-but what's important is her bed was clean so she could sleep on it
-she wouldn't classify her room as dirty but instead there's just a lot of stuff scattered around
-lately the top of her bed has been tidy so she's been properly sleeping in it

[What do you do when you are homesick?]

-back when Sayu was young and living in Tokyo she was really homesick, she really missed her sister.
-she felt relieved when her sister came to visit her but now that her sister lives with her she doesn't get homesick.
-now that she's so used to living in Tokyo she doesn't get that urge to go back but when she thinks of how her grandparents could be sad she would mail or call
-even though they sound a little lonely on the phone, she's sure they are happy to hear her voice

-Sayu normally doesn't make long phone calls but with her Yamaguchi friend they'd usually talk for a long time, like 2hrs or so.
-in first year jr high, Sayu often got scolded by her teacher (for being too excited? talking too much?? something like that) which is surprising since she was the serious type (majime) back in elementary school and couldn't make any friends.
-During jr high, she met a lot of students that came from different elementary schools and was able to make a variety of friends.
-the long phone conversations would be able friends and the teacher getting mad XD

ep 106 sad episode revisited

-Sayu feels apologetic about that
-She was really surprised over it but she felt relieved after being able to talk about it
-she's fine now and is thankful for having people listen to her and thankful for getting to do a radio show

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

October 28, 2006

Today is the Morning Musume live at Budokan
stomach felt bad, probably from being too nervous
but tired my best and somehow overcame it
After the first performance, a lot...and by that I mean ALL of Merry pin changed
Seriously shocku!
With the sudden change..couldn't remember it by any means, it was bad!
but somehow it ended without incident, relief! It was a fun live
After the performance it was the teachers birthday, congrats~

-This entry was for the autumn tour, Morning Curry, live at Budokan.
-Sayu remembers it really clearly.
-For the first performance they performed Merry Pin Xmas normally with Shige Pink and Koha Pink. Tsunku had come to see that and Tsunku wanted all of the choreography changed for the second performance. ALL!
-There was only 1.5hrs before the next performance
-of course 1 hr of that was used to dry hair, fix makeup, change, eat, etc while the teacher had to think up a different choreography...so really Sayu and Koharu only had 30 minutes of time to desperately remember the new moves
-Sayu wrote she was relieved the it somehow ended without incident...for those that have the dvd Sayu wants you to check out the Merry Pin performance, even though it's a little embarrassing, cause you'll notice her eyes being a little iffy and during the first scene where they do the merry pin, merry pin pa part and shake their hands, Sayu wasn't sure which hand to use XD

November 27, 2006

Today is a day off after a long while
I went to a hair salon that Ai chan referred me to for a haircut and treatment
After that went by myself to a manga cafe for 30 minutes
then hung out with Ai chan and Mako chan
ate cake, kyaaaaa~ it was good!
took purikura, went shopping
it became Mako chan and I
the Makotos joined up with the Michishiges for dinner. It was seriously good! YABAA!
went to a cafe for dessert, there were all kinds of cakes.
Really got into the convo, seriously had a lot of fun
On the way back Mako chan mama was too funny! haven't laughed so hard in awhile!
After that, at the convience store, bought candy, bread, oden, and meatbuns
The Ogawa family is very amusing! Everyone slept together in a huddle.

-Sayu is poor with beauty salons even though she's always going to them
-she's bad with the urban ambiance and the hairdressers
-she would keep her magazine open (even though she doesn't want to read it) and give off this aura that she doesn't want to talk
-she talked to Ai chan about her problem so Ai chan recommended the place she goes to in hopes of curing the situation
-Sayu went there, it was a private setting/private room and it was totally one on one
-but it didn't help cause it made her worried over what to talk about
-she only went there that one time

-it was Sayu's first time going to a manga cafe. It was only for 30 minutes but She thought it was fun and wanted to go again sometime but it's been 2 years already
-after that she hung out with Ai chan and Mako chan
-and after that she hung out with Mako chan+Ogawas and did a lot
-At Makoto's house there was endless talk and laughter
-Makoto chan's mama is a seriously funny person!
-mako mama did a monomane (imitation) of a Niigata crow vs a Tokyo crow
-she was showing how Tokyo crows are scary vs niigata crows
-Sayu remembers it cause she laughed a lot

[What did you get Niigaki san for her bday?]

-sparkling butterfly shaped mirror, sparkling pink earphones
-the butterfly was very Gaki san-like
-Sayu thought the sparkling pink earphones were super cute and wanted it for herself but she resisted for the sake of Gaki's 20th birthday
-Sayu's happy that Gaki was really happy (it's a shame that Risa mentioned she doesn't use earphones on Nack After 5) :P
-Sayu was the first out of the members to mail risa
-super happy since she was the first for the big 2 0
-Sayu had also received a letter from Gaki san to take home with the instructions to read it after Sayu gets her email
-in the evening Sayu got a txt telling her to read the letter
-it made Sayu think of how kind Gaki is and how much she likes her.

Koharu's older sister

-Koharu has this kapikapi, pink, kirarin image while her sister is the opposite. Seems very grownup and sexy.
-She's someone that doesn't seem like she's in her teens

[Tsunku wrote about the delicious dishes survived at Resonant Live. What's the most delicious dish you've eaten during Resonant Live?]
-super spicy noodles they had for dinner in Nagoya
-and black pig don in kagoshima (kagoshima is famous for the black pigs)

Sayu's health tips
-wash hands! and wear a mask

Koharu
-Sayu's seen the pv for Pepper Keibu but hasn't watched the Making of yet so she doesn't know how that turned out (in reference to the Koharu parts on the dvd)
-but Koharu chan is really free
-in Resonant Live, during Koko ni iruzee, there's a part where koharu is positioned inside while Sayu stands on the outside but probably due to Koharu being too into it..she ends up coming too forward
-not that Sayu minds but the camera man does
-the camera man is suppose to take pictures of Sayu from that angle but they can't take the shot with Koharu there
-so Sayu's like "I'm really sorry Koharu chan but can you go further inside?"
-so Koharu's like "okay! I understand!" but no matter how many times Sayu tells her "inside, inside" it will always end with "I'm sorry" XD
-Koharu will definitely make that mistake during the real performance and she'd apologize afterward
-After the 10th time, Koharu even apologized during an actual performance.
-She said "Michishige san, honto suimasen! honto suimasen!" without care that the concert is actually going on XD
-Sayu thinks she should be singing instead and that she really is free XD
-it's cute but seeing that she's almost 17 she should try a bit more
Last edited by Sukoshi on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sukoshi
Initiate

Postby Chatin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Sukoshi wrote:KonUsaPi #108 2008-10-28

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

October 28, 2006

Today is the Morning Musume live at Budokan
stomach felt bad, probably from being too nervous
but tired my best and somehow overcame it
After the first performance, a lot...and by that I mean ALL of Merry pin changed
Seriously shocku!
With the sudden change..couldn't remember it by any means, it was bad!
but somehow it ended without incident, relief! It was a fun live
After the performance it was the teachers birthday, congrats~

-This entry was for the autumn tour, Morning Curry, live at Budokan.
-Sayu remembers it really clearly.
-For the first performance they performed Merry Pin Xmas normally with Shige Pink and Koha Pink. Tsunku had come to see that and Tsunku wanted all of the choreography changed for the second performance. ALL!
-There was only 1.5hrs before the next performance
-of course 1 hr of that was used to dry hair, fix makeup, change, eat, etc while the teacher had to think up a different choreography...so really Sayu and Koharu only had 30 minutes of time to desperately remember the new moves
-Sayu wrote she was relieved the it somehow ended without incident...for those that have the dvd Sayu wants you to check out the Merry Pin performance, even though it's a little embarrassing, cause you'll notice her eyes being a little iffy and during the first scene where they do the merry pin, merry pin pa part and shake their hands, Sayu wasn't sure which hand to use XD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSBMGeCccs[/youtube]
Chatin
Minion

Postby Pavlova » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:33 pm

even if the choreography is pretty boring and simple, learning it in 30 minutes right before the show... that has got to be very hard. i usually like tsunku but man.. he's a bit too much of a perfectionist.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby Kanako » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:13 am

OMG changing the choreo 30min before the performance!? That's crazy...I'm glad it went well :)
Kanako
Senior Initiate

Postby Ahiko » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 am

ugh this voice make's me ear bleeding cough*sayumi*cough.... But Koharus Voice is just so cute there :inlove: but don't love that Performance that much..
Ahiko
Senior Initiate

Postby trezor » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 am

Yaguchi Hitori Maru(C) 2008.11.04
This week's guest: Oshima Yuko from AKB48 :D

Screenshots and summary
Torrent
trezor
Initiate

Postby Chatin » Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 am

[youtube]qEnEYsHUZYc[/youtube]

I would totally watch Chinami doing this every week! :laugh: :l: :l: :l:

I love how she ditches out on Gabrielle's fundraiser shit. "Sorry! BYYYYYYEEE~~~~" I also love how the end of her prepared conversation is "Where are you from?" "Ohhhhh" *silence* :laugh:

And when she empties a couple of coins out of her wallet for the peeps jammin'.
Chatin
Minion

Postby boinsie » Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 am

This episode finally explains the "Everyone in America is so friendly!" comments the girls kept having. They were mostly roaming in the three blocks that the clipboarders were hanging out. Of course they're going to be friendly--they're trying to sell you South American children. :rolleyes:
This episode, btw, had me all but crying from the amazingness of Chinami. :laugh:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Zunu » Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm

By "amazingness" I guess you mean "total inability to learn more than two sentences in English" ? :D
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby boinsie » Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 am

But she's adorable in her failure. :tmi:
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project