Hello! Project Station '24 » YT, TV, Radio, Magazines

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P [TV, Radio, Magazines, Hello! Station]

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 pm

No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:52 pm

HS #81

00:00~ Juice=Juice new single comment
02:16~ Juice=Juice 「Senobi」 MV (Promotion edit)
11:08~ Smileage 「Aa Susukino」(MEGAWEB)
14:59~ Smileage event comment
16:58~ Kudo, Taguchi Yojijukugo
22:32~ Kenshuusei 「Seishun Beat wa 16」(Nakano)​
28:45~ Suzuki Kanon Hair arrange
37:58~ Question corner
46:37~ Omake 「Lilium DVD bonus content : Audio Commentary」

---

Morning Musume. '14 will appear on Mechaike, 8/30
https://twitter.com/kikukawapro/status/ ... 3113771009
Last edited by Amped on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Amped wrote:"Yuuhi no Dragon" Summer Madness 2014 Special 8-23-14 - Eripon, Riho, Kanon, Ayumi, Sakura

:yahoo:

Eripon is so caught between treating him as a senpai in the entertainment business/as the host and as a wota XD It put her off her game a little bit but at the same time she was loving all the attention lol. I loved watching all the awkwardness, Yusuke really has it bad lol.

Kanon has gotten really natural at speaking out now it feels like. Before when she'd push herself out there to establish herself as the pocchari idol, you could tell she had to force it a bit, but now it's like she's got the confidence to just do it and exchange words about it with ease :heart:

As for HaroSute, I'm such a sucker for audio commentaries @_@ I think I'm going to have the Lilium DVD....

And MECHAIKE! I wonder what kind of appearance it'll be.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby kyuu » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:27 am

Amped wrote:HS #81

28:45~ Suzuki Kanon Hair arrange

I love her but tiying your hair that tight can't be good for your scalp :|
kyuu
Acolyte

Postby JonCC » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:06 am

SS1422 #81 (2014.08.03)

http://helloproradio.com/2014/08/28/ss1 ... 014-08-03/
Fan letter #1: The listener attended S/mileage’s Budokan concert and wanted to send this letter just to convey his thoughts about it. He starts by saying that it was simply the best. He was nearly brought to tears by the emotional opening followed by aMa no Jaku, and the intro of the second song, Yume Miru 15sai, gave him the chills. He says the setlist was full of songs he loves. He also thought the “internal conflict within S/mileage” video was funny, and he loved the performance of Tachiagaaru.

He talks about how even though in her sub-member days Nakanishi was just your everyday, average girl barely able to keep up as a back dancer, watching her doing Yattaruchan so confidently really made it sink in how much she has improved in both singing and dancing. (Kananan is embarrassed reading this.) The listener says he has been a fan of S/mileage ever since their indies days (Meimei: “me, too!“) and literally says that he sees “nothing but light and hope in S/mileage’s past, present and future.” He says attending the concert made him glad to have been a fan of S/mileage all this time, thanks the members for the dreamlike concert and says he’s looking forward to their future activities, too.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Denki » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:58 am

That "Yuuhi no Dragon" clip was pretty much Eripon with Morning Musume. :lol: I love the awkward conversations she had with Yuusuke.

Even tho Sayumi is the main talker of the group, ever since she calmed down her TV personality it really made Eripon and Zukki's TV personalities stand out more. Especially since they're both young. Once Sayumi graduates, I hope UF decides to push them in even more TV spots.

Harunan is a great personality as well, but I feel like she's a bit too mature to be someone who really stands out. She would be a great representative the group on Sayu graduates though, especially since she is a better talker than Mizuki.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: H!P -TV, radio, magazines, youtube-

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:after the success of her guide book to painting which is popular among girls, Wada Ayaka starts a new monthly publication 10 vol. series "Ukiyoe". This time for Asianbeat.

Spoiler: show
Japanese vol.1
http://asianbeat.com/ja/ukiyoe/001.html

English vol.1
http://asianbeat.com/en/ukiyoe/001.html

a new article will be up every 4th Thursday of the month, next one is 7/24

Ayaka’s looks and style have seen her grace the covers of multiple magazines and gravure publications. She likes art and Western paintings, particularly the works of Rembrandt and Édouard Manet. She studies art history at university and has recently developed an interest in Japanese Buddhist sculptures and paintings. She even has her own “shuincho” (seal stamp book) and is currently collecting stamps from all the temples she visits around Japan. Ayaka discusses paintings in her monthly serialization, she is the author of the book “Otome no Kaiga Annai” (Maiden’s Guide to Paintings), and she also performs with Riho Sayashi (Morning Musume。 ) in the two-girl unit, Peaberry, which was formed alongside the SATOYAMA movement: a movement which has also begun expanding their activities to include art field as well.

Wada Ayaka Ukiyoe article vol.2
http://asianbeat.com/en/ukiyoe/002.html

Wada Ayaka Ukiyoe vol.3
http://asianbeat.com/en/ukiyoe/003.html
A “poppin,” also known as a “biidoro,” is a toy made out of glass. I guess the scene in the painting would be the modern-day equivalent of a girl playing on her smartphone. Whenever I’m messaging the other S/mileage members on my phone, I always get carried away and break out into smiles. So I’m always playing around on my smartphone with one hand over my mouth, desperately trying not to reveal my expression to the people around me. If it were Utamaro, that’s the moment he would capture. These are the moments of women’s daily lives, moments that they don’t want to reveal to others, that Utamaro was able to capture in his works.

If Utamaro were close by, I would never let my guard down. I would probably just stop playing around on my smartphone completely. But to be painted by Utamaro was a sign that you were somewhat of an it-girl in Edo. You don’t want to be painted but at the same time, you do. To be able to pick up on the subtleties of a woman’s mind like that, it’s no wonder his ‘bijinga’ took the world by storm.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Denki » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Amped wrote:The Girls Live 8/28 - Suzuki Kanon produce coordinates for C-ute, Oda Sakura's cover of Abe Natsumi's song, Bitter and Sweet studio live
http://k.mobile.tv-tokyo.co.jp/i/epg/ex ... _21135.php

Confirmed 9/4. :)
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/smp/program/d ... 42500.html
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 am

NHK Educational TV show live broadcast "Aoyama One Seg" 8-28-14

Airi appeared live on the show to find out which of the NHK drama stories had the most votes in real time and to talk about Sumou Neko. Sumou Neko won.

Airi hoping Sumou Neko gets the most votes for its future
http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/688521926
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 am

The Girls Live 33

Maasa produce outfits for Smileage Yume Miru 15sai performance
Bitter and Sweet studio live
Sayashi Riho Girls Check
Team Makenki studio live

next week, Suzuki Kanon for C-ute