H!P Concurrent Group System

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P ~TV, Radio, YouTube, Magazine~ Station!

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Its like watching one of our posts from the HP Fantasy thread come to realisation but its a nightmare.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Postby Menno » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:32 pm

I actually feel a bit bad for Ichioka, now it takes even longer for her to actually debut. I hope for her that they won't wait with finding the other members, and not do like an audition or something like that to make the group.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 pm

They'll probably debut a bunch of other Kenshuusei with her.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:36 pm

I think I'm pretty content with the decisions.

I'm sure Morito Chisaki will warm up to Morning Musume. '17 soon.

Funaki Musubu and Kawamura Ayano fit well with Angerme. So many individual characters.

Danbara Ruru and Yanagawa Nanami will lighten the load for Juice=Juice. Danbara Ruru will probably get that Orange color. Its her favorite color.

Ichioka Reina already showing off her leadership skills.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Man I try to be open as a fan to new things but I have to tell you I was a bit uncomfortable with the shuffle. haha.

Ruru looks fine in Juice=Juice but... Nanami? I don't know yet. Ruru fits the mature, cool image, but I'll have to wait and see on Nanami. In happier news, I'll probably get to see Ruru when J=J comes to the states =D

I knew Chisaki was probably gonna go into Momusu, she has the right look, but she didn't noooot look happy about it. That made me a little sour to it.

Angerme gets all the girls I like at this point. Musubu is such a strong vocalist and I think she will do well there. I don't know much about Ayano so I'll be watching her.

Icchan getting her own group is cool! It must be scary for her though.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby kirigirisu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:39 pm

It says that Ichioka will be participating in the Summer Tour, so maybe we'll find out more information then...

Source:
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7272/
kirigirisu
Initiate

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

otaku_blue wrote:
Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Why would you put Nanami in a group that can sing, though.

This. I really can't accept her addition to the group.
She looks 10 on stage. This really just messed with the whole dynamic of the group and the girls themselves were fine!
This just means they're rebranding the group all together.

I hate this. But if I'm upset Juice=Juice wota are probably going to be much more upset and vocal.

Ehhh, not so sure it's that dramatic. Ruru is a great singer, and it's not like Yuka and Akari are the BEST SINGERS EVER OMG, Nanami is probably right up there with those two.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Morito Chisaki joins fellow 12th gen auditioners Nonaka Miki and Ogata Haruna. Although she was not a finalist.

They showed Morito Chisaki's smile at the end.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Menno » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:48 pm

I love how Momona was, to say it in her own words, Very Very Happy when they introduced the new members.

Musubu will fit right in with all the outgoing members, before you know it you will think she was always there. Ayano is a blank space for me, I don't know to much about her. But from her first reaction she's a bit like Kamiko when she joined, happy but cool. With Kamiko it turned out good, I'm positive that she will find her own space in the group. But 11-nin Angerme is getting big, they will need to add another table to the handshake line.

ps.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to open a couple of new threads for the new developments.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 pm

It's true. Nanami is a very a flat and weak singer. Akari and Yuka have much better tones than her.
Nanami also looks 10 on stage so with her addition it'll probably be very likely that they rebrand Juice=Juice.

They had a very mature image before but it'll probably change now.
I was planning on moving onto Juice=Juice as my favourite group so I'm really disappointed. I love 5-nin Juice=Juice. I can't help but feel very disappointed about this.

It feels like 4-nin S/mileage all over again...I think I'm just going to stick to being a casual fan now but hopefully it works out and they prove all of my doubts wrong. :|
Last edited by otaku_blue on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project