H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Zunu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 am

Ugh it's tragic that any young person should have serious health issues but even so Maho and Maachan are two of my faves. :(
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:23 am

Yet another girl diagnosed with something I have (Looks at Tomoko).

I have severe panic disorder and this one... this one is harder than endometriosis. The panic attacks appeared for me out of no where as well, and there really was no trigger for them. There was a time when I was having a panic attack once a day and those things are SCARY.
The good news is with the right medication and learning what her symptoms are she can probably learn to control it. I have two kinds of meds - one for prevention and one for if those don't work for taking if I'm in the middle of one. Also, I've learned to feel for my symptoms (dizziness or shortness of breath or anything out of the ordinary) which helps a lot in prevention and over the years I've lessened my panic attack so I don't get a lot of them anymore.
She doesn't sound as severe as me, but this kind of thing will take time. Mental issues are kind of a bitch to fix because it's case by case on what medications will actually work and that's slow as hell. I'm not sure what the mental health culture is in Japan either, which could either help or hurt her recovery. Since she's getting seizures as well as panic attacks I wouldn't be surprised if they put her on clonazepam or some other kind of Benzo, which is a monster all on it's own (Easy to get addicted to) BUT Benzo's are good for both of those things. She can get it under control and basically be normal, though, the issue is it's going to take time ad I'm not sure how long H!P will let her be on hiatus. Hopefully it only takes a few months or less.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 pm

UFL translation for Masaki
Concerning Masaki Sato of Morning Musume。'17

Thank you for your continued support towards Morning Musume。'17.
Concerning the medical care of Masaki Sato, she took another examination on January 4th and the result is she cannot restart her activities on the stage with her current condition.
So she will be absent until the last third of February, including all the performances of the “Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ ~Kaleidoscope~”.

The diagnosis also said that she does not have to rest all the time, and living like usual is not an obstacle for her but performing on stage before long can put her health in danger.
She currently has a "lumbar disk herniation" and it is unlikely being completely cured in a short time with the treatment, so first of all, the pain will be softened by starting a physical strength training.

In 2015, after she has been diagnosed with a "lower back pain, with a doubt of a lumbar disk herniation", in order to persue her activities in Morning Musume。, she made as much as possible physical strength training. However, it was not possible to do enough physical training while continuing her activities, so we feel that we are also responsible of this situation.
The period of her break is until the end of February for the present, but she will concentrate herself into her physical strength training during January, while depending on how the doctor will see the progress of the symptoms. During the middle of February, we would like to take our decision on how doing her activities from March. As soon as the timing of her return will be decided, we will make another announcement.
To all the fans and to all the people concerned, we would like to apologize for making you worry and for the inconvenience.
We would like you to please kindly understand the situation.
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director
Takeshi Nishiguchi

I would like to say I am sorry for bothering and worrying all the fans, members and staff them because with the new year, I am not able to stand on the stage. As for myself, Maa-chan, it is really regrettable.
After the diagnosis in June 2016, I made some physical strength training but I think it was not enough. Because the hernia is like a sickness, I have been told it is was difficult to recover completely and I will have to live with it for the rest of my life.
To not lose to the hernia, I will devote myself in the training, but please let me have some rest to come back. Having a normal life does not make any problem so if the doctor would give his "ok", I might start a little bit some activities except dancing and performing, but I will avoid doing unreasonable things! I will write on the blog everyday as much as possible! To be able to come back for the Spring tour I will try my best so please wait for me until Maa-chan is back!
Morning Musume。'17
Masaki Sato

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 8818841699

UFL translation for Aikawa Maho
Concerning Maho Aikawa of ANGERME

Thank you for your continued support towards ANGERME.
Concerning Maho Aikawa, she will take a rest from her ANGERME activities for a while.
She had more symptoms like headache, vertigo, etc. than in the past, but recently those symptoms were strong and increased. She took again a medical examination and had been diagnosed with a "panic disorder".
After this, according to her condition, she participated at the “Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ ~Kaleidoscope~”form January 2nd but the symptoms appeared during the performance, and after another medical examination, it had been diagnosed that "a rest and a medical treatment for a while is necesssary".
For the moment, she will take a break from her ANGERME activities.

In recent years, the accurate number of people suffering from "panic disorder" is not known, it is said that it is certainly increasing rapidly, including the people at risk. Moreover there are people who are not aware of their situation and some are often diagnosed with another disease even if they are doing medical examinations.
I think the most surprised and perplexed is Aikawa herself but she wants to continue her activities with ANGERME, and she thought “if you can overcome the disease and encourage those who have been diagnosed with the same disease”, so as the company we will together watch over the members of ANGERME.
From now we will observe the progress of the symptoms and seek at the doctor's diagnosis.
The first thing to do is to relax the mind and body, and while facing the current symptoms, we will start by creating an environment to overcome the disease to be able to come back as soon as possible.
Concerning the restart of her activities, we will make make other report another time.
To all the fans and to all the people concerned, we would like to apologize for making you worry and for the inconvenience. We would like you to please kindly understand the situation.
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director
Takeshi Nishiguchi

To everyone who is cheering us, to everyone who was looking forward to the concert, thank you every time.
I had symptoms such as breathing difficulties, nausea, feeling of dread.
I have been several times at the hospital and being diagnosed with a "panic disorder". Recently the spasms became incessant and it even happened on the stage, so now the activities became difficult for me.
With what the doctor told me "the first thing to do is to rest to be cured", I am taking a break for a short while.
To the members, to all the fans, to all the staff, I am sorry for really making you bothering and worrying.
The "panic disorder" may be a small disturbance, it is also a brain disease so I would like to overcome this disturbance with all the people who suffer like me from the same handicap.
Now I am focusing on my medical treatment so I will do my best for it, so I would be happy if you wait for me.
ANGERME
Maho Aikawa

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 0058841575
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:54 pm

It feels like there's a near-steady stream of girls getting sick or being diagnosed with something, and it's a little depressing. I hope Maho is able to get her symptoms under control.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:59 pm

I feel so awful for Maho. Any kind of mental health issue fucking sucks but panic disorders/attacks sound horrible. I'm glad they've been seeking professional treatment and I hope they're able to work out some kind of solution.

I hope she's okay... I'm worried about her.

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:It feels like there's a near-steady stream of girls getting sick or being diagnosed with something, and it's a little depressing. I hope Maho is able to get her symptoms under control.

Ignoring things like the flu (which lots of girls seem to get around the H!P winter con season, which makes sense when you have that many people running around lol), these have been the announcements about member health issues over the past year or so:
Spoiler: show
January 2016: Tomoko diagnosed with endometriosis.

April: Manaka goes on hiatus due to severe asthma.

May: Chisato had surgery to remove vocal cord nodules.

August: Manaka forced to graduate due to severe asthma.

November: Sayuki had surgery to remove vocal cord nodules.

January 2017:
-Masaki goes on hiatus due to herniated disk.
-Maho goes on hiatus due to panic disorder.

It seems like a lot, but it's not really. Although any amount is a lot, I suppose.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Morito Chisaki 17th birthday event at TFM Hall, 2/20
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=9832
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Yanagawa Nanami LINE Live before her birthday event
https://live.line.me/channels/45624/broadcast/627839

Yanagawa Nanami 15th birthday event at Mt. Rainier Hall 1-12-17

MC Keita Suzuki

1st event
New Years greeting
cake
Yanagawa Nanami quiz

Yanagawa comes out to the tenor sax version of Happy Birthday song
1.Iku ZYX! FLY HIGH
MC
2.Last Kiss (Tanpopo)
3.Romance no Tochuu
4.Romantic Ukare Mode
MC
5.Yumemiru 15sai

2nd event
same setlist

http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12237521568.html

http://ameblo.jp/keita-suzuki-official/ ... 48635.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Morning Musume. '17 13th gen debut FC event at Differ Ariake, 2/21. Support by their mentor Kudo Haruka.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=9842
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:52 am

Morning Musume. '17 Ishida Ayumi 20th birthday event at Yamano Hall 1-13-17

1st event
MC Sawayaka Goro
VTR messages from Kudo and Oda, Kaga and Yokoyama, and Airi

Ishida Ayumi 20 Q&A corner
1.Watarasebashi
2.Gatamekira
3.REAL LOVE
4.Zettai Tokeru Mondai X=♡
5.Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa

2nd event
special guest Kudo Haruka
same setlist

Airi drew the design for Ayumi's cake.

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 41661.html

http://ameblo.jp/c-ute-official/entry-12237858766.html

https://twitter.com/sawayakagoro/status ... 2432828416

https://twitter.com/MiyazakiYosuke/stat ... 5792399360

Amped
High Priest

Postby Solarblade » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Tracklist for the Bonus CD for the upcoming Blu-ray release for "MODE" - http://helloproject....ail/HKBN-50209/

1. Jidai (時代)
2. Audition (オーディション)
3. Model Nante (モデルなんて)
4. Issatsu Nokorazu (一冊残らず)
5. Kono Shunkan (この瞬間)
6. Fashion Magazine (Short ver.) (ファッションマガジン (ショートver.))
7. Zenzen Chigau (ぜんぜん違う)
8. Ato Sukoshi (あと少し)
9. Jitsu no Fuan (実の不安)
10. Kutsujoku (屈辱)
11. Tatakatte Ita (闘っていた)
12. Honto no Koto (本当のこと)
13. Yume (夢)
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project